[APP][UNOFFICIAL] zANTI WiFi penetration toolkit

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 295

By Toon10, Senior Member on 28th January 2015, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
fe

Mobile Penetration Toolkit

*successor of dsploit, zANTI does everything that dsploit did but better

zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit and Ultimate hackers tool that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.

Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans.

Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or web sites using a host of penetration tests including, man-in-the-Middle (MITM), password cracking and metasploit.

Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole. zANTI mirrors the methods a cyber-attacker can use to identify security holes within your network. Dash-board reporting enables businesses to see the risks and take appropriate corrective actions to fix critical security issues.

Download zANTI 2.0 (apk)

Visit their website for video tutorial of hijacking, img replacement...

zrr
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Toon10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toon10 Ad-Free

31st January 2015, 10:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Trying it out ...
31st January 2015, 10:21 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 249

Donate to Me
More
Thnx for sharing
31st January 2015, 10:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
I prefer cSploit as it's open source and have metasploit for all users. Zantis zetasploit is only available for private beta testers. Tux-mind is continuing the cSploit/dsploit project.. (Evilsocket left and joined zanti
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lossyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lossyx Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 05:50 AM |#5  
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Have you had any luck running cSploit? I keep getting errors "installing gems for msf." On my S6, I'm rooted and all. I tried zanti as well and it never find any open ports even though I clearly have 445 open for smb.
The Following User Says Thank You to rshift For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rshift Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 08:41 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshift

Have you had any luck running cSploit? I keep getting errors "installing gems for msf." On my S6, I'm rooted and all. I tried zanti as well and it never find any open ports even though I clearly have 445 open for smb.

The metasploit package is broken and tux-mind (the app owner) is very busy with exams. Once he has time he will fix it and many other things.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lossyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lossyx Ad-Free
23rd August 2015, 05:34 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
ive been using the app for a while but since yesterday its giving me an error message whenever I try open MITM. it says I need to upgrade and status n/a
thanks
22nd September 2015, 06:21 PM |#8  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 40

More
This never opens for me. Always says it can't reach servers. I'm on a Nexus 6 rooted. My buddy got it same day on his S4 and it works no problem.
12th October 2015, 09:15 AM |#9  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,333

Donate to Me
More
cSploit is in active development these days w/nightlies coming regularly.
The Following User Says Thank You to fattire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fattire Ad-Free
20th October 2015, 07:24 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
zanti
couldn't get zanti credit is there for free??
6th November 2015, 10:45 PM |#11  
Flag La Rochelle
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Cannot try the app :
Download link gives me some kind of 403
Quote:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>C71850F237659AB4</RequestId>
<HostId>