FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did Apps2SD help you?

Yes
 
417 Vote(s)
75.14%
No
 
59 Vote(s)
10.63%
Didn't try
 
79 Vote(s)
14.23%

Apps2SD All in one tool[2.3+]: Partition SD card and Move/Link Apps to SD card [ROOT]

2,396 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
By vickybonick, Senior Member on 30th May 2015, 08:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2015, 12:18 PM |#11  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil2705

good app.
link2sd and apps2sd when used together have conflicts.
App needs stability. every reboot asks for another soft reboot to mount partition.

Please let me know your device name and android version. Ideally Link2SD and Apps2SD should not be used together. Any app linked by Link2SD will be detected by Apps2SD. If you still want to use them together make sure to deselect auto linking in Link2SD or Apps2SD settings.

As for the post reboot issue. Can you recreate the mount script from Apps2SD, reboot and try again. If the problem still persist send me the content of /system/etc/install-recovery.sh file.
The Following User Says Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
4th June 2015, 12:22 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
running moto e 5.1.1
using only apps2sd solved the issue. and mount scripts were done from apps2sd itself
4th June 2015, 12:25 PM |#13  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil2705

running moto e 5.1.1
using only apps2sd solved the issue. and mount scripts were done from apps2sd itself

Great. Please rate and review on google play if you like the app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
4th June 2015, 12:27 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
but every restart forced a soft reboot to make it work.
jus fix that, it'll be great.
4th June 2015, 12:30 PM |#15  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil2705

but every restart forced a soft reboot to make it work.
jus fix that, it'll be great.

Can you update to latest version, recreate mount script from the app, reboot and try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
4th June 2015, 08:52 PM |#16  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkrahulsvnit

Thanks for the information.I tried it on my Samsung S5 and it works .The interface and visualizations provided to showcase the space used by different files are really impressive and easy to handle.

Thank you hunkrahulsvnit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
5th June 2015, 04:48 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
I can not get it to work with my samsung tab 4 7.0in. I have link every option in setting, but applications still install in tablet internal storage. Tablet still showing Low on storage memory notification.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
5th June 2015, 04:53 AM |#18  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10507

I can not get it to work with my samsung tab 4 7.0in. I have link every option in setting, but applications still install in tablet internal storage. Tablet still showing Low on storage memory notification.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2

Can you send me the Android version. Also are you able to Link/Move apps manually? Also do you mean after selecting all the options in auto link option, newly installed apps are not being moved to SD card?

Please note that Auto link Settings is for newly installed applications. To link existing apps select the app and link individually or use Multi select to link in batch.
The Following User Says Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
5th June 2015, 05:05 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickybonick

Can you send me the Android version. Also are you able to Link/Move apps manually? Also do you mean after selecting all the options in auto link option, newly installed apps are not being moved to SD card?

Please note that Auto link Settings is for newly installed applications. To link existing apps select the app and link individually or use Multi select to link in batch.

It still running it original android version of 4.0.2. Yes, the newly installed apps are not being moved to the SD card. Everytimes I install new apps my internal storage decreases. I will try further more to see....

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
5th June 2015, 05:07 AM |#20  
vickybonick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10507

It still running it original android version of 4.0.2. Yes, the newly installed apps are not being moved to the SD card. Everytimes I install new apps my internal storage decreases. I will try further more to see....

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2

Also are you able to Link/Move apps manually?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vickybonick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickybonick Ad-Free
5th June 2015, 05:11 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickybonick

Also are you able to Link/Move apps manually?

I am not sure. Everytimes I link or move app, apps2sd would said successfully but I don't see any different in memory storage

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app2sd, apps2sd, folder mount, link2sd, move2sd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes