So... Here we are again, the title says it all.
This is a quick (I spent 3 hours on it) backport of the Pixel Launcher P-4275643, extracted from the Pixel 2 images. I'ved tested it on my SHIELD Tablet, and as it wasn't working, I modded it so that it'd work just fine on any Android 6.0.1+ devices.
I have implemented the Google's signature verification patch, as according to this thread so that the application doesn't Force Close on launch, as well as all the goodies from the Pixel Launcher OMR1-4113793 v4 backport.
I've tested the application in my SHIELD Tablet running official LineageOS 13.0 nightlies, as well as in my Wileyfox Swift 2 with Android 7.1.2, and seems to be working like a charm when there's no substratum overlays enabled with latest Google Play Services installed.
However, like last time I'd like to roll call all of you to please, test it and report back with any issue you find.
- DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES, please.
- The background color of the App Drawer won't look blue in Samsung devices, like last times, as I fixed it to look white.
- The apk, like last time, has been signed with my own key, so uninstall any previous versions before installing this one
- Bloggers! YouTubers! If you post links to this backport PLEASE, be sure NOT to make mirrors of it, and, it'd be awesome if you mentioned the original author in your blog posts.
- ¡Bloggeros! ¡YouTubers! Si posteais enlaces de éste backport, POR FAVOR, NO lo resubais, y, estaría genial si mencionárais quién es el autor del mismo.
- Do you want to get Android O emojis? Check this out.
- No, still no reflection.engine crashes
Special thanks to P4Block for having to hear me screaming when the code doesn't work, and Jose (in case you read this, <3)