FORUMS

[APP] Minima Player (Beta) (Great UI Player)

120 posts
Thanks Meter: 291

By BKR APPS, Senior Member on 17th July 2016, 01:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I am currently developping a music player application, with a very beautiful and animated design (who says only iPhone could have beautiful interfaces?). This app wants to be easy to use, simple and fresh, with no useless features, see your content and play it. The beta is now available for Android 4.4+ systems, details and changelog are below the screenshots. If you want to comment, if you have any other suggestion or if you have a bug to report I would welcome them with gratitude ! Thank's

Since this morning (27th september) the app is available on the Playstore for all countries !! Also the app has now updates like a current touchable seekbar, playlist system, searchbar, expandable fab and few others things. I am actually making a new explorer UI to find yours musics with the best design ever made on Android. Also, the current playlist system is now avaiIable (I publish 8-9 updates per month for the beta and 3-4 updates per month for the PlayStore stable version, sometimes less). If you like (or love) this app, please share it or rate it to thanks me for this free work !

Available on PlayStore, more features coming soon!
PLAYSTORE LINK HERE 1.07
CLASSICS BETA HERE

Preview_Player Preview_CurrentPlaylist
Preview_InterfaceSettings Preview_Updater

If someone wants to add or correct/complete a translation, they are free to do this, i will add their translation in the app so i post a link just below of the file to translate. For people who doesn't know how its works, just remplace the text between the 'strings' tags. This .zip contains the default strings to translate, translations which are not completed and translations which are fully translated (english, french and spanish), in case of misspelling or to complete/add a translation it is here.
Special thank's to @fla.co, @iron86, @errex, @TheXorg, @mhmdalsfaf, @Bludwurst, @Andreson01 and @uxid for theirs translations.

The beta is now available on the Playstore. The complete changelog with details and coming soon features is available here and you can also join the comunity to see on what I am working on and share experiences here. So keep a close look on

Majors changes in the latests versions :
- Progressbar can be drag better system
- New updater system for beta users
- UI adapted for tablets
- Add translations
- Improve speed
- New more info windows blurred
- App crashs fixs
- Send log when app crash
- New lockscreen system to support more devices

Permissions used in the app :
- WakeLock > Use to play in background and send log when a crash happened
- Read/Write External Storage > Find the musics on the device/Save playlist in the next version
- Read phone state > This feature is used to pause the player on a dialing or incoming call
- Acces Network State/Internet > Use in the updater to detect if a newer version of the app is available and download it
- Vibrate > Use to make vibrations on buttons click (can be disabled in the options)
The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to BKR APPS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BKR APPS Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 04:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2,659

More
All the best
Thread subscribed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silentvisitor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silentvisitor Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 09:56 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Beta available for Lollipop+ devices ! Download here: https://goo.gl/5TxQef
I will update the app for older devices in the next days
The Following User Says Thank You to BKR APPS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BKR APPS Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 10:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Thanks I will try (un français )

I have an idea: when I turn the disc, it's change the music's timeline (en FR: quand je tourne le disque, cela fait varier notre emplacement dans la musique ^^ )
17th July 2016, 10:23 PM |#5  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice, but need some stuff.
Nice todo list, but i like players with equalizer, when i can edit music preset, if u add this to your player, it will be cool!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NaughtyBeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NaughtyBeast Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 10:24 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Quote:

Nice todo list, but i like players with equalizer, when i can edit music preset, if u add this to your player, it will be cool!!

Thank you for the idea, i will add this to the todo list, but i will make this function later, notification system to control player is for the moment more essential

Quote:

Thanks I will try (un français )

I have an idea: when I turn the disc, it's change the music's timeline (en FR: quand je tourne le disque, cela fait varier notre emplacement dans la musique ^^ )

Thank you, yes i have a 'Can change position song' in the todo list, so i have thinking to two possibilities, move the disk like you said (it will be great idea you have a good idea) or change the progressview in progress clickable.. Merci à toi
The Following User Says Thank You to BKR APPS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BKR APPS Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 10:29 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKR APPS

Thank you for the idea, i will add this to the todo list, but i will make this function later, notification system to control player is for the moment more essential

Thank you, yes i have a 'Can change position song' in the todo list, so i have thinking to two possibilities, move the disk like you said (it will be great idea you have a good idea) or change the progressview in progress clickable.. Merci à toi

Maybe implements this two possibilities ?
17th July 2016, 10:43 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valbon

Maybe implements this two possibilities ?

I don't know, i prefer use a disc touch like you said, because the progressview is very close from the disc and you can touch sometimes the disc whereas you want touch the progressbar (or the inverse), and, i want to make the app as fast as possible.. ^^
18th July 2016, 01:05 AM |#9  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Great!!
I like it. I'll follow your project to see your progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to sesaba23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sesaba23 Ad-Free
18th July 2016, 07:38 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesaba23

I like it. I'll follow your project to see your progress.

Thank you !
And... new version available (link in the first post) !!

Changelog v 1.10 :

✔️ Create Update in-app function
✔️ Fix icon size problem
✔️ Fix bugs
✔️ Translate app in french and english
✔️ Cover touch for play/pause
19th July 2016, 10:50 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Say welcome to notifications

Version 1.11 now available with :
- Notification system, with artist, cover and title
- Buttons clickables in the notification
- Fix bug when refreshing activity with notification play/pause/next
- Show filename in the title if title tag does not exist
- Upgrade beta updater and fix bug (always find a newest version)
- Play/pause when cover touch
- Fix some littles bugs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, audio, minima, music, player

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)