[APP] Minima Player (Beta) (Great UI Player)

Search This thread

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Hi,

I am currently developping a music player application, with a very beautiful and animated design :cool: (who says only iPhone could have beautiful interfaces?). This app wants to be easy to use, simple and fresh, with no useless features, see your content and play it. The beta is now available for Android 4.4+ systems, details and changelog are below the screenshots. If you want to comment, if you have any other suggestion or if you have a bug to report I would welcome them with gratitude ! Thank's

Since this morning (27th september) the app is available on the Playstore for all countries !! :D Also the app has now updates like a current touchable seekbar, playlist system, searchbar, expandable fab and few others things. I am actually making a new explorer UI to find yours musics with the best design ever made on Android. Also, the current playlist system is now avaiIable (I publish 8-9 updates per month for the beta and 3-4 updates per month for the PlayStore stable version, sometimes less). If you like (or love) this app, please share it or rate it to thanks me for this free work :) !

Available on PlayStore, more features coming soon!
PLAYSTORE LINK HERE 1.07
CLASSICS BETA HERE

Animation.gif
ScreenshotOne.png

ScreenshotTwo.png
ScreenshotThr.png

If someone wants to add or correct/complete a translation, they are free to do this, i will add their translation in the app :highfive: so i post a link just below of the file to translate. For people who doesn't know how its works, just remplace the text between the 'strings' tags. This .zip contains the default strings to translate, translations which are not completed and translations which are fully translated (english, french and spanish), in case of misspelling or to complete/add a translation it is here.
Special thank's to @[B][COLOR="Black"]fla.co[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]iron86[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]errex[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]TheXorg[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]mhmdalsfaf[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Bludwurst[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Andreson01[/COLOR][/B] and @[B][COLOR="Black"]uxid[/COLOR][/B] for theirs translations.

The beta is now available on the Playstore. The complete changelog with details and coming soon features is available here and you can also join the comunity to see on what I am working on and share experiences here. So keep a close look on :good:

Majors changes in the latests versions :
- Progressbar can be drag better system
- New updater system for beta users
- UI adapted for tablets
- Add translations
- Improve speed
- New more info windows blurred
- App crashs fixs
- Send log when app crash
- New lockscreen system to support more devices

Permissions used in the app :
- WakeLock > Use to play in background and send log when a crash happened
- Read/Write External Storage > Find the musics on the device/Save playlist in the next version
- Read phone state > This feature is used to pause the player on a dialing or incoming call
- Acces Network State/Internet > Use in the updater to detect if a newer version of the app is available and download it
- Vibrate > Use to make vibrations on buttons click (can be disabled in the options)

Last edited:

Valbon

Dec 3, 2012
Thanks I will try :) (un français :D )

I have an idea: when I turn the disc, it's change the music's timeline (en FR: quand je tourne le disque, cela fait varier notre emplacement dans la musique ^^ )

NaughtyBeast

Jul 17, 2016
Moscow
Nice, but need some stuff.

Nice todo list, but i like players with equalizer, when i can edit music preset, if u add this to your player, it will be cool!!

Reactions: BKR APPS

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Nice todo list, but i like players with equalizer, when i can edit music preset, if u add this to your player, it will be cool!!

Thank you for the idea, i will add this to the todo list, but i will make this function later, notification system to control player is for the moment more essential :)

Thanks I will try (un français )

I have an idea: when I turn the disc, it's change the music's timeline (en FR: quand je tourne le disque, cela fait varier notre emplacement dans la musique ^^ )

Thank you, yes i have a 'Can change position song' in the todo list, so i have thinking to two possibilities, move the disk like you said (it will be great idea you have a good idea) or change the progressview in progress clickable.. Merci à toi ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NImesh Basu

Valbon

Dec 3, 2012
Thank you for the idea, i will add this to the todo list, but i will make this function later, notification system to control player is for the moment more essential :)

Thank you, yes i have a 'Can change position song' in the todo list, so i have thinking to two possibilities, move the disk like you said (it will be great idea you have a good idea) or change the progressview in progress clickable.. Merci à toi ;)

Maybe implements this two possibilities ? :)

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Say welcome to notifications :good:

Version 1.11 now available with :
- Notification system, with artist, cover and title
- Buttons clickables in the notification
- Fix bug when refreshing activity with notification play/pause/next
- Show filename in the title if title tag does not exist
- Upgrade beta updater and fix bug (always find a newest version)
- Play/pause when cover touch
- Fix some littles bugs

Reactions: Mega Montana

neeraj.lambaa

Jul 16, 2016
A great feature in music app of blackberry 10 device ,that user can set multiple 'play next' songs. Can you add that feature in your music app . That would be great.

sent from moto g2014 with cm13

Reactions: Mecca EL

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
A great feature in music app of blackberry 10 device ,that user can set multiple 'play next' songs. Can you add that feature in your music app . That would be great.

Yes sure, :good:
But i don't understand very well the system to set multiple play next songs, and the difference between this system and a custom playlist.. can you explain me differently please? :)

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
Could you please add the Russian language?
Here is my translation.
Thank you!
View attachment 3818909

Yes of course, it will be add in the next version which will be release within the 24 hours, thank you for your translation :)

If someone wants to add a translation, they are free to do this, i will add their translation in the app, so i post a link to the strings file in the FIRST post (there is probably some spelling errors in the english version so if someone could tell me where, it will be nice ^^). For people who doesn't know how its works, just remplace the text between the 'strings' tags

Last edited:
Reactions: iron86

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
@BKR APPS

Nice :)
I like the design and that it doesn't have that much permissions unlike others music players, although I have XPrivacy and doesn't really matter.

Suggestions:

- when notification is clicked, it should open the music player
- to forward / backward while a song is playing by swiping in that curved line (which is below the album art image)
- possibility to stop playing music automatically after setting a preset time or custom one
- possibility to search through available songs

Last edited:

espritsol

May 21, 2016
Ahmedabad
www.esprit.co.in
Changes : :good:
- Welcome to notification system, with artist, cover and title
- Create buttons clickables for the notification
- Fix bug with refreshing activity with notification play/pause/next
- Show filename in the title if title tag does not exist
- Upgrade beta updater and fix bug (always find a newest version)
- Play/pause when cover touch
- Fix some littles bugs

Good App. Nice work, especially the changes you have mention these are important for your app. You can add other features and try to make it more useful. :good:

Reactions: BKR APPS

BKR APPS

Aug 11, 2014
Montpellier
@BKR APPS

Nice :)
I like the design and that it doesn't have that much permissions unlike others music players, although I have XPrivacy and doesn't really matter.

Suggestions:

- when notification is clicked, it should open the music player
- to forward / backward while a song is playing by swiping in that curved line (which is below the album art image)
- possibility to stop playing music automatically after setting a preset time or custom one
- possibility to search through available songs

Thank you :) I have a todo list on my first post with the features to add tothe application, i will add your third suggestion to the todo list it's a great idea (there is a link on the first post of the thread), and the others too but they are already in the todo list (for the forward/backward i will make the disc touchable to change song position) :good:

Reactions: #Henkate

neeraj.lambaa

Jul 16, 2016
Yes sure, :good:
But i don't understand very well the system to set multiple play next songs, and the difference between this system and a custom playlist.. can you explain me differently please? :)
Currently I don't have my BlackBerry, within two to three days I will send some screenshots. That would be good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I am currently developping a music player application, with a very beautiful and animated design :cool: (who says only iPhone could have beautiful interfaces?). This app wants to be easy to use, simple and fresh, with no useless features, see your content and play it. The beta is now available for Android 4.4+ systems, details and changelog are below the screenshots. If you want to comment, if you have any other suggestion or if you have a bug to report I would welcome them with gratitude ! Thank's

Since this morning (27th september) the app is available on the Playstore for all countries !! :D Also the app has now updates like a current touchable seekbar, playlist system, searchbar, expandable fab and few others things. I am actually making a new explorer UI to find yours musics with the best design ever made on Android. Also, the current playlist system is now avaiIable (I publish 8-9 updates per month for the beta and 3-4 updates per month for the PlayStore stable version, sometimes less). If you like (or love) this app, please share it or rate it to thanks me for this free work :) !

Available on PlayStore, more features coming soon!
    PLAYSTORE LINK HERE 1.07
    CLASSICS BETA HERE

Animation.gif
    ScreenshotOne.png

ScreenshotTwo.png
    ScreenshotThr.png

If someone wants to add or correct/complete a translation, they are free to do this, i will add their translation in the app :highfive: so i post a link just below of the file to translate. For people who doesn't know how its works, just remplace the text between the 'strings' tags. This .zip contains the default strings to translate, translations which are not completed and translations which are fully translated (english, french and spanish), in case of misspelling or to complete/add a translation it is here.
    Special thank's to @[B][COLOR="Black"]fla.co[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]iron86[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]errex[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]TheXorg[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]mhmdalsfaf[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Bludwurst[/COLOR][/B], @[B][COLOR="Black"]Andreson01[/COLOR][/B] and @[B][COLOR="Black"]uxid[/COLOR][/B] for theirs translations.

The beta is now available on the Playstore. The complete changelog with details and coming soon features is available here and you can also join the comunity to see on what I am working on and share experiences here. So keep a close look on :good:

Majors changes in the latests versions :
    - Progressbar can be drag better system
    - New updater system for beta users
    - UI adapted for tablets
    - Add translations
    - Improve speed
    - New more info windows blurred
    - App crashs fixs
    - Send log when app crash
    - New lockscreen system to support more devices

Permissions used in the app :
    - WakeLock > Use to play in background and send log when a crash happened
    - Read/Write External Storage > Find the musics on the device/Save playlist in the next version
    - Read phone state > This feature is used to pause the player on a dialing or incoming call
    - Acces Network State/Internet > Use in the updater to detect if a newer version of the app is available and download it
    - Vibrate > Use to make vibrations on buttons click (can be disabled in the options)
    Hey guys, don't worry I do not forget you (and the app) :) I am finishing my college examinations, and I also move from my city to Paris this sunday for an internship during two months, this is why I actually don't work on the app, but be sure that I will be back soon ;)

Have a nice day
    I think post an update about the 6-7 january, I've been working again on the app since yesterday :)
    Thanks guys I read your post and suggestions, even if I don't answer, I have many things to do actually, I hope you spent a merry christmas (and Hanoucca), let's make 2017 the year of Minima ;)
    Coming very very soon, the explorer by folders, artists, genres, etc, see below : :D

ezgif-110864289.gif
    SOMETHING BIG IS COMING IN THE NEXTS HOURS

Let's introduce the new explorer, be able to browse into yours musics by recents, artists, albums, genre and more. It will be published on the Playstore only as a beta, so there will be some graphical glitchs, but like in the previous versions, it will be optimized as fast as possible. Here an animation of it, have a nice day guys :)

ezgif-2178163.gif