FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

A de-bullshified version of Facebook (less ads, less clutter, less crap)

251 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,188

Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 07:00 AM |#2961  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Latest messenger doesn't work anymore. It demands an update and you can't skip the splash screen anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drreen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drreen Ad-Free

13th August 2019, 08:19 AM |#2962  
Flag Imus, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 650

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drreen

Latest messenger doesn't work anymore. It demands an update and you can't skip the splash screen anymore.

Still working fine on me. Try to clear data maybe?
13th August 2019, 09:14 AM |#2963  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
package problem is always faced by me
and when i change it by apk editor then it shows crash after opening it after 2 seconds
13th August 2019, 11:14 AM |#2964  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
How to fix this? @evilwombat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190813-121017_Facebook.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	4805446  
13th August 2019, 11:49 AM |#2965  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveX2012

How to fix this? @evilwombat

I also got that yesterday while trying to join a group.
My workaround was to join via browser. Once joined I could access via app

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
13th August 2019, 02:32 PM |#2966  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I've got the same issue as @drreen sadly, trying to force me to update now and no amount of trickery seems to allow me to get around it lol,tries clearing cache, storage, uninstalled, reinstalled all to no avail unfortunately.

Still, thanks to @evilwombat for making this app possible in the first place (y) your work is very much appreciated dude.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I've got the same issue as @drreen sadly, trying to force me to update now and no amount of trickery seems to allow me to get around it lol,tries clearing cache, storage, uninstalled, reinstalled all to no avail unfortunately.

Still, thanks to @evilwombat for making this app possible in the first place (y) your work is very much appreciated dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhaedee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhaedee Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 10:37 PM |#2967  
Just installed Pages manager v143 along with Facebook-lc-15.3 with stories and Messenger v213-r1.

Pages manager keeps crashing. Other 2 works.

Any suggestions..?

Sent from my [Xiaomi Mi6] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
13th August 2019, 11:25 PM |#2968  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Is it just me or does the vibrate function not work with the latest Facebook updates, LC and otherwise? I'm still using 13.1, for which it still works.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk
14th August 2019, 04:05 AM |#2969  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaedee

Same boat here. I'm sure the dev will eventually come around. And if he doesn't, it's been a great run.

Cheers evilwombat.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Binary Assault For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Binary Assault Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 08:12 AM |#2970  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudhangshu

I don't mind facebook asking me to update my app, if my services are blocked then it may be an issues however just wanted to know any new release of the app.

Maybe an update to the app to stop this prompt?

well its fine for me though. I'll gladly trade this anoying prompt for the lastest version with ads facebook flash before my eyes.
The Following User Says Thank You to shizuni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shizuni Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 01:23 PM |#2971  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_20

Use X Messenger Privacy

Not working anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)