1,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,962

Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2020, 12:26 PM |#1431  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwg

I've installed a single app with 1G+ from Google Play Store in island without any issues. So I can confirm you it's no problem to do that in island.

The other workaround could be installing the desired app from mainland and clone to island with island app.

By the way, HTC U11+ stock android 9.0 here. Root with Magisk 20.3.

Thank you for your answer. I can install the apps via google play on the island, but not the big ones.
Currently, I cannot put it on the main space and clone it, because the application that I want installed, isn't free. And I removed my google account on the mainland. (the google play is only in the island).
21st March 2020, 10:41 AM |#1432  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hmm, you can give Aurora store a try (foss g play client, lets you log into your g account, downloads apps directly from g play)
22nd March 2020, 02:07 PM |#1433  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
When I clone an application from mainland to island. The application in the island has no data.
It's annoying when it's a game and I no longer have my save, or an offline application whitout export function.

I would like to know if there is a method to migrate the data.
I tried to restore the backups via Titanium Backup in the island. But Titanium Backup is not compatible with work profiles (it crashes/no manage).
I tried to copy the data from /data/data/com.myappli to /data/users/10/com.myappli but it didn't work.
Do you have an idea to migrate the data from an application to the island?
25th March 2020, 06:19 AM |#1434  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
how to uninstall?
25th March 2020, 12:15 PM |#1435  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmywordz

how to uninstall?

Read the instructions on play store
29th March 2020, 06:43 AM |#1436  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
After setup an island it will auto restart my phone after setting up properly for my carrier service.

Is there a way to stop the phone restart?
Or is there way to create more than 1 island?
29th March 2020, 08:13 PM |#1437  
Flag cleveland
Thanks Meter: 751

Donate to Me
More
I am having a problem, I cannot get Google Maps on my island profile to be updated to current version. my main Google Map is updated but not my island.

additionally, I can't seem to turn on ANY permissions on my island profile Google Maps, but have no issues whatsoever with my mainland Google Maps.

anyone have any ideas? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)