[CLOSED][APK] Coronavirus Tracker for Android - Corona Smart Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

caovanthanh203

Mar 5, 2019
This app will discontinued and server will down in end of April (04/2021)
Stay safe!

Hi everyone,

I am created new application to help you fast get breaking statistics about Corona Virus (also called as COVID-19).
Corona Smart Tracker
is a personal tool that helps you track the latest information and data on the Corona virus (2019-ncov) strain based on WHO reports.
Corona Smart Tracker is completely free, which is our small contribution to the overall situation. We always sympathize with the victims so we won't make any money from it.

Advantages:
• No advertising
• Without asking for more access rights, your privacy is always respected.
Features:
• Detailed statistics of 2019-ncov case data by country
• Visual chart support
• Modeling on a map
Notes:
We always believe and appreciate you and everyone.
So we always try to create better and free apps.

We also listen to you, please send us feedback at any time.
Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/corona.smart.tracker
Email: admin@hamatim.com

The heros of the campaign against COVID-19 are doctors and nurses. I know that I should have small contribution so have build an app with heat map to get better tracking on COVID-19, but Google was suspended it also give me a strike for "Sensitive Events" although I clearly said that is non-profit... that really hurt me but I will continue to share my app to help others.

If you want to make your country data more details to get better tracking, send your gov source to my email. I will override current data if I can! Data always need to be improved because I can not understand your mother language to find out or have same context to check all gov data. So you can help me to do that by send your gov source to my email.

If you are health organization or work for government, you can help app available in CH Play by verify that it work for you. Please contact me on email!
Thank you very much!

Because Google was prevent all application which related to Coronavirus so I can not publish on CH Play.
Demo video make by Flo Wolfapp at 1app4me channel:
Here is application APK, previous APKs with more than 10k downloads was removed by me to make sure others don't download wrong APK
Hope you do not worry about its safety when looking at the number of downloads which can be tiny when I upload new APK:

Lastest version coronatracker.31-07-20.V2.0-code-20-release.apk with HTTPS connection for cross Android version

Attachments

• coronatracker.28-03-20.V1.8-code-9-release.apk
    9.7 MB · Views: 15,208
  • coronatracker.05-05-20.V1.9-code-10-release.apk
    9.8 MB · Views: 4,368
  • coronatracker.31-07-20.V2.0-code-20-release.apk
    9.8 MB · Views: 1,451
Last edited:

caovanthanh203

Mar 5, 2019
Released coronatracker.14-02-20.V1.8 for Android

Here are some screen shot and attach file apk for v1.8:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• device-2020-03-29-004436.jpg
    device-2020-03-29-004436.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,261
  • device-2020-03-29-004458.png
    device-2020-03-29-004458.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,528
  • device-2020-03-29-010546.jpg
    device-2020-03-29-010546.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 5,008
  • device-2020-03-29-003202.png
    device-2020-03-29-003202.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 4,836
  • showcase.gif
    showcase.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 4,540
Last edited:

elixir.

Aug 24, 2012
I figured it out
It's not loading any data while connected to wifi.
Works on 4g.

caovanthanh203

Mar 5, 2019
May I ask where the data come from?

Data crawled by priority from 3 sources WorldMeter > Arcgis.com API > Wikipedia
WorldMeter is good.
Arcgis.com API is late.
Wikipedia is fast but data struture is not stable.
I created mirrors API which auto crawl data from sources by 5 minutes, if source [1] datastructe is not OK I wll try to source[2],...
If all source datastructure is changed or down, my server's cache will not be updated.
All client request will be serve by my serve cache.to protect sources data from flooding.
You can create better application base on my API:
http://corona.hamatim.com:3000/map-report
http://corona.hamatim.com:3000/case-report
http://corona.hamatim.com:3000/chart-report
If there are other source I can add more to make it near realtime.

Reactions: guillermorojaz
Thank you I will update it.
I think map should be cluster or heatmap.
Cluster or heatmap is better. The current one looks cramped and very little data can be seen. Can you add ability to bookmark countries. Like if we are interested to track 3 or several countries of interest. I think new infection as well is necessary data.

And please the news feed from worldometer is really helpful.

Last edited:

caovanthanh203

Mar 5, 2019
Corona Smart Tracker for Android V1.6 released

Cluster or heatmap is better. The current one looks cramped and very little data can be seen. Can you add ability to bookmark countries. Like if we are interested to track 3 or several countries of interest. I think new infection as well is necessary data.

Heat map and clustering was added.
It help everyone have better scene view.
UI updated with death rate...

APK file attached in this reply.

Attachments

• d410cf06580ea350fa1f.jpg
    d410cf06580ea350fa1f.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 501
  • e0c3d4c043c8b896e1d9.jpg
    e0c3d4c043c8b896e1d9.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 500
  • 727a18488f40741e2d51.jpg
    727a18488f40741e2d51.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 475
  • f460f29c65949ecac785.jpg
    f460f29c65949ecac785.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 473
  • coronatracker.12-03-20.V1.6-code-7-release.apk
    9.6 MB · Views: 550
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app will discontinued and server will down in end of April (04/2021)
    Stay safe!

Hi everyone,

I am created new application to help you fast get breaking statistics about Corona Virus (also called as COVID-19).
    Corona Smart Tracker
    is a personal tool that helps you track the latest information and data on the Corona virus (2019-ncov) strain based on WHO reports.
    Corona Smart Tracker is completely free, which is our small contribution to the overall situation. We always sympathize with the victims so we won't make any money from it.

Advantages:
    • No advertising
    • Without asking for more access rights, your privacy is always respected.
    Features:
    • Detailed statistics of 2019-ncov case data by country
    • Visual chart support
    • Modeling on a map
    Notes:
    We always believe and appreciate you and everyone.
    So we always try to create better and free apps.

We also listen to you, please send us feedback at any time.
    Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/corona.smart.tracker
    Email: admin@hamatim.com

The heros of the campaign against COVID-19 are doctors and nurses. I know that I should have small contribution so have build an app with heat map to get better tracking on COVID-19, but Google was suspended it also give me a strike for "Sensitive Events" although I clearly said that is non-profit... that really hurt me but I will continue to share my app to help others.

If you want to make your country data more details to get better tracking, send your gov source to my email. I will override current data if I can! Data always need to be improved because I can not understand your mother language to find out or have same context to check all gov data. So you can help me to do that by send your gov source to my email.

If you are health organization or work for government, you can help app available in CH Play by verify that it work for you. Please contact me on email!
    Thank you very much!

Because Google was prevent all application which related to Coronavirus so I can not publish on CH Play.
    Demo video make by Flo Wolfapp at 1app4me channel:
    Here is application APK, previous APKs with more than 10k downloads was removed by me to make sure others don't download wrong APK
    Hope you do not worry about its safety when looking at the number of downloads which can be tiny when I upload new APK:

Lastest version coronatracker.31-07-20.V2.0-code-20-release.apk with HTTPS connection for cross Android version
    Released coronatracker.14-02-20.V1.8 for Android

Here are some screen shot and attach file apk for v1.8:
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Cheers.
    Question;
    Why does China remain in the first place if the United States exceeds them in the number of infected cases?
    thanks.

:confused: Because sort not do in app and my API not resort data to.
    I am publishing V1.8 with landscape mode and better UX
    Previous APK in topic was over 10k downloads.
    I think big download numbers is better to be trusted but I decide to remove it to make users not get wrong APK.
    Nobody wants their app to become useless in the future, but this time it's different, I hope it will become useless as soon as possible. :highfive:
    Corona Smart Tracker for Android V1.6 released

Heat map and clustering was added.
    It help everyone have better scene view.
    UI updated with death rate...

APK file attached in this reply.