FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP'S][DEV]My Project Developements[Q/A][FEEDBACK]

9,076 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,979

Post Reply Email Thread
I'm working on the OP (and other info) for this thread. PLEASE BE PATIENT :)

This thread/project is a VERY unique one involving a Multi-Development thread involving various Alpha, Beta, Testing, etc... that I've never really done before and I'm hoping/praying (keeping my fingers crossed) that it works out in the end.

The idea is one to prevent from making various App Threads for Developments I'm not sure about keeping them going, ready to be stable, may not work out, etc...

I had performed a time consuming cleanup, sorting, creating, etc... of a ton of items within my AFH Server Account Directory structure and such (and there's still ALLOT more work to do).

Some individuals may have noticed that some items are not there any longer (like Harry Houdini was there LOL!). This is only because I had moved a majority of them in a (hopefully) more organized location.

Now for the fun stuff...

The following location has a bunch of various developments, projects, and items I did just for fun.

MY-PROJECT-DEVELOPMENTS by Ibuprophen - AFH Server

Within the above link, I would like to encourage those of you to read the following document that, as you can see, is self explanatory by its file name.

PLZ-README-V1.0_ABOUT-PROJECT-DIRECTORIES.txt by Ibuprophen - AFH Server

The following are the links within the first link above that's outlined on the above document.

PROJECT_ALPHA-BETA by Ibuprophen - AFH Server

PROJECT_MOD-ADFREE by Ibuprophen - AFH Server

Even though the above document states this, I just wanted to further emphasize that the items within the following directory are "UNSUPPORTED". Please DON'T ask me for support for them. I had only provided you with them because I just created them for Fun, Practice, etc... and just wanted to share it with you. :thumbup:

PROJECT_FUN-PLAY by Ibuprophen - AFH Server

Thank you all very much for your time, patience, understanding and, especially, your member support!

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP'S][DEV]My Project Developements[Q/A][FEEDBACK], App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Ibuprophen

Version Information
Current Beta Version: VARIES
Beta Release Date: 2019-06-17

Created 2019-06-11
Last Updated 2019-06-17
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free

11th June 2019, 10:07 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
GENERAL UPDATES, CHANGES
& ANNOUNCEMENTS

**DATE: 06-17-2019**

~ Applied individual Links to Posts #3 - #5 to help prevent a minor confusion with some individuals not realizing that each of those posts already has links at the top of them.
~ Added apps to "PROJECT-FUN-PLAY" (Post #5).
~ Added/Changed various verbiage corrections/clarifications.

**DATE: 06-14-2019**

~ Began Populating/Updating Posts #2 through #5.

**DATE: 06-11-2019**

~ Initial Launching of the Thread

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 10:07 PM |#3  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More

*** DISCLAIMER: THESE DOWNLOADS ARE MY OWN DEVELOPMENTS <NEW, REBOOT, ETC... > AND ARE NOT COMPLETED/READY TO BE RELEASED AS A STABLE BUILD.
I'M PROVIDING THESE FOR TESTING PURPOSES FOR FEEDBACK AND SUCH. ANY ONE (OR MORE) OF THE DOWNLOADS HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME {ADDED, REMOVED, DISCONTINUED, ETC....}.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 10:08 PM |#4  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More

*** DISCLAIMER: ANY ONE (OR MORE) OF THE DOWNLOADS HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME {ADDED, REMOVED, DISCONTINUED, ETC....}.
11th June 2019, 10:08 PM |#5  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More

*** DISCLAIMER: ANY ONE (OR MORE) OF THE DOWNLOADS HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME {ADDED, REMOVED, DISCONTINUED, ETC....}.
11th June 2019, 10:09 PM |#6  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Post Reserved For: "TBD"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 10:09 PM |#7  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Post Reserved For: "TBD"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 11:14 PM |#8  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Though, the OP has the basic/general information regarding this topic, I'm working on a much better layout with much more information and such.

Please bear with me as I work on the verbiage, format, etc...

Thank you all very much for your time, patience and understanding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 09:55 PM |#9  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
As you all can see...

I had begun to work on this thread. I hope that the information, thus far, is clear and understandable. This is a unique thread (and a first one for myself) specific to this type/topic in general. :banghead:

I'm not done yet (more to come)! :thumbup:

Thank you ALL very much for your time, patience and understanding.

Please let me know if you have any questions thus far. :screwy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 07:22 PM |#10  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
2 Quick Notes/FYI's...

1) As per the Changelog on the 2nd Post, allot of various work was done here with more to come.

2) It was brought to my attention regarding a few of the apps here also existing on other threads by another developer (I actually wasn't aware of).

After taking a quick look at them, I don't see that they are any of my work and, though I didn't specifically use them, I'm sure (at the present time) that any of those duplicate Developements/Mod's are NOT the same as the ones here.

If ANYONE notices any one of my developments, provided ANYWHERE else on the forum, please let me know via a post here or even a PM (please include thread/post link) and I'll look into it. This would be very helpful for myself and the various developments I provide. Keep in mind that it MUST be the EXACT Modded ones and not another developers work with the same app.

I'm sure that they work fine and it's all up to you as to which ones to use. Please don't ask me to provide any information regarding the differences between the two. Just keep in mind that, in many cases (definitely not all), there's more than one approach/way to perform certain modifications like removing/disabling advertisements and such.

One more quick item (I had just remembered)...

PLEASE DO NOT ask me to modify any apps. If it's not provided here, then it's not happening. As a part of the disclaimer, at ANY time, what's provided may be Removed, Discontinued and even added.

Thank you ALL for your time, patience, understanding and ESPECIALLY your member support!

Please let me know if you have any questions or even just to say hello. As the title of this thread states, it's also a Q/A, Discussion, etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)