FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Direct APK download via APKSEND.COM (full safe)

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By m-Khadem, Member on 4th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Did you have any problem with Google play?
Do you want to download APK from Google play to your PC, MAC, Linux or even on your IPHONE...??
Did Google blocked your country IP address or something like that ??
Do you need to download the APK via original Google play link?? are you nervous about your safety or malware or etc ... ?
Do you want to search the APK on your computer and download it on your phone/tablet/ etc... ?
Are you have any problem with Google play app on your gadget ??

At least DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY Anonymously??

Here it is :
Download APK right now !
****www.Droidpick.com****

Just in 3 easy steps:

1- Search your app name OR paste the Google play link, test your language too, you will be surprise with it
2 -We will grab all detail's right from Google play and also suggest you some good and more useful apps !
3- Download your APK anywhere you want OR use your gadget camera to scan the QR code and poooof :P

It is working, test it now

At the end, we are working on this project very hard and any suggestion will be very welcome and will be deploy new features asap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m-Khadem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m-Khadem Ad-Free

4th September 2014, 11:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 468

More
@m-Khadem thanks for your good share but i have 1 question?
can i download pro version of apk yes? ( i mean buing purchase app )
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidreza2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamidreza2010 Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 01:55 PM |#4  
Flag XDA-Forum
Thanks Meter: 79

More
apksend
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-Khadem

[SIZE="3"]Did you have any problem with Google play?
Do you want to download APK from Google play .

This app looks great, are you the Dev, any benefit against similar apps like Apk-dl and apps.evozi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidreza2010

NO,You can't download pro version with this app is against XDA rule anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to el_easy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift el_easy Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 07:25 PM |#5  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Your site suspended This Account Has Been Suspended
The Following User Says Thank You to HoScHaKaL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HoScHaKaL Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 11:44 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNeo

The following app is not displayed on your site. Any help?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.igg.galaxy2

Hey Neo thank you for using our system,

Some developers do not access to us to generate the direct link for their apps, the app you want is one of them !
The Following User Says Thank You to m-Khadem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m-Khadem Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 11:48 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidreza2010

Dear Hamidreza, as el_easy said we do not want to bypass commercial apps to use them for free or crack them etc...

We want to make a parallel way to download original free apps for some good reason's as I mentioned some of reasons on the 1st post

Thank you for supporting us and using our system
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m-Khadem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m-Khadem Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 11:53 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
[QUOTE=el_easy;55236439] This app looks great, are you the Dev, any benefit against similar apps like Apk-dl and apps.evozi?

Thanks el_easy for your kind comments, Yes I am working on this project as a social man (and some little extra job ), at the start we have a good team and some ideas that will be apply to the project in time.
The Following User Says Thank You to m-Khadem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m-Khadem Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 11:56 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoScHaKaL

Your site suspended This Account Has Been Suspended

Dear HoScHakal,

Thanks for your reply, It is likely the server side error, as I checked the host and everything is normal and we have a lot of bandwith and storage right now! some of our visitors that using a proxy or vpn or etc reported the same error, is it possible to tell me that you are using any proxy or etc??
6th September 2014, 01:16 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 468

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-Khadem

Dear Hamidreza, as el_easy said we do not want to bypass commercial apps to use them for free or crack them etc...

We want to make a parallel way to download original free apps for some good reason's as I mentioned some of reasons on the 1st post

Thank you for supporting us and using our system

Yes your right my bro
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidreza2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamidreza2010 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android app, apk downloader, download apk to pc, google play app banned, google play apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)