FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Are you ready to switch to Drift from your existing free/paid music streaming app?

Yes

93 Vote(s)
48.44%
No

28 Vote(s)
14.58%
Drift as Primary, Previous as Secondary

28 Vote(s)
14.58%
Previous as Primary, Drift as Secondary

43 Vote(s)
22.40%

[Discussion] Resso Music App by ByteDance (previously known as Drift, Agni, Lava)

229 posts
Thanks Meter: 193

Post Reply Email Thread
Resso Announcements
Latest News
You can now download Resso Music, the evolutionary version of previously known Lava, Agni and Drift Music Apps here:

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.resso

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/resso/id1457922673?mt=8

Register for an invite (Invitations seem to be closed):
https://musicproject2019.typeform.com/to/ewlqIH (India)

https://musicproject2019.typeform.com/to/WY1aoH (Indonesia)

https://musicproject2019.typeform.com/to/oM1SeJ (Brazil)

Official Website: https://www.resso.app/

Official E-mail: [email protected]

Official Instagram: instagram.com/ressoindia

About Resso:
Resso is a new music streaming service for the next generation of music lovers

Resso is the first of its kind streaming service meant to meaningfully connect you with others using music and build a community. With its social-friendly features and immersive experiences, Resso aims at becoming the future of social music. Idea is to empower music fans like you from across the globe to tune in together, better express themselves and connect with the rest of the community.

Here's what you could expect:

- Your Music, Your Thoughts
Listen to your favourite music and get to leave a message/comment to discuss your feelings about the song with fellow community members.

- Your Playlists, Your Community
Create playlists of your favourite songs and let the community discover your music.

- Your Mood, Your Words
Check out the real-time lyrics of your favourite tracks; Express your mood by selecting your favourite lyric quote and sharing it on your social platforms.

- Your Songs, Your Creativity
Interact with the songs a whole new way with music accompanied gifs, images, and videos; Upload videos, gifs or pictures to share your feelings on your favourite tracks.

Subscription:
- Free to Stream, may contain Ads, 256 kbps streaming, no downloading.
- Free Trial of Premium 30 Days upon activation via Google Play payment gateway.
- ₹99 per month henceforth, Highest Quality Streaming and Downloading.
- Selected Users may get 28 days Unconditional Premium Subscription on updating to the Latest Version.

(This Thread and Me is not associated with Resso Music Project officially. Resso is owned by Moon Video Inc., a Bytedance Company )

Drift Music OP(now dead):
Quote:

Announcement:

Some good things must come
to an end, or so the saying
goes.

Following the end of our
beta testing, we'd like to let
you know that this APP has
officially disbanded as of today
as we have decided not to
launch the app and shut down
all operations.

It's been a great
run, so thank you for the music
and see you around!

Drift is the hottest new music streaming app.

Drift brings you all your favourite songs. Get daily recommendations specially made for you, based on what YOU want to listen to. It's an amazing tool not just for finding your favourite songs but new trends too! Drift connects you to your favourite songs as well as to music lovers everywhere.

- Discover
Find your favourite songs, both old and new, so easily.

- Ads-free
No ads in between your songs, so you can enjoy your songs without being disturbed.

- Daily mix of your taste
Want to start your day happier? Get a dose of daily music recommendations by Drift!

- Community
See opinions of other music lovers who enjoy the same music that you do.

- Lyrics
Check out the lyrics of your favourite songs while you listen to.

(Information is from Google Play Store App Description)

Play Store Download Link:
Not Available

iOS Test Flight Link (Currently Full):
Not Available

Lava Music OP (Now Dead)
Quote:

Lava brings you all your favorite songs. Get daily recommendations specially made for you, based on what YOU want to listen to. It's an amazing tool not just for finding your favorite songs but new trends too! Lava connects you to your favorite songs as well as to music lovers everywhere.

Resso in News:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-19-11-24-04-677_com.moonvideo.android.resso.png
Views:	2354
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	4761457   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-04-03-55-18-309_com.moonvideo.android.resso.jpg
Views:	1746
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	4770951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-04-03-57-07-557_com.moonvideo.android.resso.jpg
Views:	1778
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	4770952   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190604_041141.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	4770953   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190604_042344.jpg
Views:	1718
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	4770954   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-04-04-18-34-339_com.moonvideo.android.resso.png
Views:	1644
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	4770955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-04-03-55-35-199_com.moonvideo.android.resso.jpg
Views:	1572
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	4770956  
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
2nd December 2018, 04:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This item is not available in your country
2nd December 2018, 04:55 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medjai01

This item is not available in your country

Hey, this app is only available in India Play Store.
2nd December 2018, 06:21 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
4th December 2018, 08:48 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hey there, just wanted to say this app is amazingly well made.

I suppose I'll admit I share the concerns over how you're making money. Something as professional looking as this is has to have been a lot of time to develop and if it's closed source no one else can check to make sure that there's no malicious code stealing ad data or something like that. I also have to ask, what's the source for the music? Like, how do you have access to high quality versions of all these songs??

Questions aside, this app is great, very well done. Will certainly be interested in donating for an app like this to keep you afloat.
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxusValtron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaxusValtron Ad-Free
5th December 2018, 02:41 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I agree with the last message. This app is incredible well-made and can't believe how this has no recognition at all. Everything works great and smooth, let's see how this project goes!
The Following User Says Thank You to elkidz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elkidz Ad-Free
5th December 2018, 03:28 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
5th December 2018, 03:37 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkidz

I agree with the last message. This app is incredible well-made and can't believe how this has no recognition at all. Everything works great and smooth, let's see how this project goes!

Will be glad if you do your part in spreading the app if you like it.
6th December 2018, 11:39 AM |#10  
Flag Manama, Bahrain
Thanks Meter: 655

More
Okay so this app definitely deserves more recognition.. It is very well made and has a beautiful and smooth UI. Love the animated gif feature and dynamic lyrics.

I have a couple of requests or improvements that will make this app my main music streaming application.

1. I think the search option needs to be refined more. Mostly I have to either type exactly what I want, which means that the search predictions aren't helping me much. Or, I have typed out a popular song or album but whatever shows up immediately is anything but that album/song.
For example, if you search for Kamikaze, and you scroll to the album tab, it isn't immediately shown. Or maybe it's just somewhere deep down in the search results..
However, if you search for Eminem, click the artist and then see his albums, you have a much easier time finding the actual album than using the search option. (If you try my example search in practice, you'll see what I'm talking about)
Maybe the search algorithm doesn't take into account the artists you usually listen to and just shows everything that resembles your search term?

2. The ability to transfer playlists or complete sync with either Deezer or Spotify. I think this will bring a lot of users to your app and I'm pretty sure you're already aware of this. I also think this option deserves priority over the rest. I'm itching to bring forward my Spotify playlists

3. This is not strictly for me, but maybe an option to allow downloads to external sd card? I know a lot of people that use that option.

4. The playlists mostly displayed as recommendations are seemingly by users that aren't actively using the app? Perhaps they used the app in the past but stopped updating the playlists? There's a bunch of top 20 playlists from years ago that are severely outdated. I'm not sure how you would tackle this but I thought it was worth bringing up.

5. Ability to cast music to chromecast.

I think these are the main ones that come to mind for now. Apologies if it seems like I'm ungrateful or complaining, I'm simply reporting my findings. This app is honestly quite lovely and I'm happy that you have decided to release such an app.

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nasty_z Ad-Free
6th December 2018, 08:38 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I gave my feedback when it was lava music..and now again.. this app is amazing.. but the only downside is audio quality.. just bring it above 360 and it will be awesome

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Isnt the app name was lava music...and then it was removed from play store (just like solo music)..?and now its rebranded as drift music
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)