FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Are you ready to switch to Drift from your existing free/paid music streaming app?

Yes

91 Vote(s)
50.00%
No

23 Vote(s)
12.64%
Drift as Primary, Previous as Secondary

28 Vote(s)
15.38%
Previous as Primary, Drift as Secondary

40 Vote(s)
21.98%

[Discussion] Resso Music (Previously known as Drift Music, Agni Music, Lava Music)

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2018, 08:38 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I gave my feedback when it was lava music..and now again.. this app is amazing.. but the only downside is audio quality.. just bring it above 360 and it will be awesome

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Isnt the app name was lava music...and then it was removed from play store (just like solo music)..?and now its rebranded as drift music

7th December 2018, 03:20 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 03:28 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following User Says Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 05:10 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debmaj2

Welcome to XDA! There's 3 - 4 options to download for most music, 320, 192, 128 and for some very old music 64 kbps.

Scaling above 320kbps is definitely a luxury at this moment with the cost, but who knows what [donations/investments] await us.

Drift is a Fork of Lava Music. Lava Music has ceased to exist as a part of the Secret Music Project.

Solo Music Project is another great music project which has also ceased to exist.

But why are they ceased to exist?
Did thanos snapped them?

So what's the guarantee that drift music wont be stopped and where could we get the new version or drift or (a new name) app
7th December 2018, 06:00 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following User Says Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 06:14 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

So did the Marvel Universe seem to end?
No. Heroes will continue to save the planet. So will our projects.

This is the parent Thread:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...music-t3874706

Thanks a lot
7th December 2018, 07:05 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Why this app constantly getting removed from xda labs??
The Following User Says Thank You to sinchan_nohara For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinchan_nohara Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 07:29 AM |#18  

More
The only cons i faced while using the lava music and now drift (new version) is that it is not optimised well ..the app lags ..drains battery fast.. and many times hangs.m
7th December 2018, 08:23 AM |#19  
Flag Manama, Bahrain
Thanks Meter: 643

More
Quote:

2) Completely agreed. It's only that we are skeptical how Spotify would react to it. 😁 Being based from India, where Spotify will be released soon, I'm pretty sure they might scrape our API keys as they discover us, but as you said, what's the harm in trying?

I appreciate your detailed response. Regarding this 2nd point, you can actually go the route of supporting playlist transfer with Deezer. People can then use a website like Spotizr to transfer their playlists to Deezer. I'm currently using Deezer and transferred all my playlists over from Spotify using that site. And I feel that ultimately, you would have to support playlist transfer from both Deezer and Spotify anyway.

I found an area of improvement. If I have selected a song to be added to an already downloaded playlist, the song isn't automatically downloaded. I have to manually download that song. Perhaps this can be a playlist specific option? Like a toggle that automatically downloads the song in that particular playlist whenever the song is added?

BTW I've been using your app as my main music streaming app since yesterday due to it having Indian/Pakistani and English music. I didn't realise this before. Previously, I needed to use multiple apps for these languages but you seem to have a decent collection of music in all three languages. And lyrics too. Honestly, this is so much more convenient than creating playlists in two apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nasty_z Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 11:35 AM |#20  
Flag DKI JAKARTA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medjai01

This item is not available in your country

same as me
7th December 2018, 03:23 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)