FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Are you ready to switch to Drift from your existing free/paid music streaming app?

Yes

91 Vote(s)
50.00%
No

23 Vote(s)
12.64%
Drift as Primary, Previous as Secondary

28 Vote(s)
15.38%
Previous as Primary, Drift as Secondary

40 Vote(s)
21.98%

[Discussion] Resso Music (Previously known as Drift Music, Agni Music, Lava Music)

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2018, 03:23 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following User Says Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free

7th December 2018, 03:24 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkids

same as me

That's where XDA Labs comes in. Check link in OP
7th December 2018, 03:39 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following User Says Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 05:45 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Can u please make notification follow android pie style here is the screenshot of drift music and how it is in other music player.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181207-231416_XDA_Labs.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	4660465  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinchan_nohara For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinchan_nohara Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 06:18 PM |#25  
Flag Manama, Bahrain
Thanks Meter: 643

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinchan_nohara

Can u please make notification follow android pie style here is the screenshot of drift music and how it is in other music player.

I'd like to request this too.
7th December 2018, 06:51 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
(deleted)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 07:15 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
How to set the language of music to play in this player. Like I want only bollywood songs to come. How to play only these. Please tell about the discover section more. I want to customize it according me. How to do that?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to RSM10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RSM10 Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 11:18 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM10

How to set the language of music to play in this player. Like I want only bollywood songs to come. How to play only these. Please tell about the discover section more. I want to customize it according me. How to do that?

First of all, Clear your App Data and you'll be greeted by the favourite artists page, choose Bollywood Artists. This'll be your first step to customise.

If you have registered yourself using Facebook/Google, then go to your profile>Edit Profile>Tags and choose 'Bollywood'.

Finally, listen to Bollywood music! The more you listen, the more the Playlists and For You list personalizes to your Music taste in the Discovery Section.

Hope this helps!

If you were helped
Thank, Spread the Word
8th December 2018, 01:22 AM |#29  
Flag Manama, Bahrain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debmaj2

First of all, Clear your App Data and you'll be greeted by the favourite artists page, choose Bollywood Artists. This'll be your first step to customise.

If you have registered yourself using Facebook/Google, then go to your profile>Edit Profile>Tags and choose 'Bollywood'.

Finally, listen to Bollywood music! The more you listen, the more the Playlists and For You list personalizes to your Music taste in the Discovery Section.

Hope this helps!

If you were helped
Thank, Spread the Word and Donate

Hi again, I was also interested in getting bollywood tag along with hip-hop and pop but bollywood wasn't in the list of tags for me. So I cleared app data but even then the favourite artists page did not have any bollywood artists. Only English music artists. Perhaps because I'm living in the Middle East?

That said, if I manually search for and follow the bollywood artists, would I achieve a similar personalisation as a tag on my profile?
8th December 2018, 08:13 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_z

Hi again, I was also interested in getting bollywood tag along with hip-hop and pop but bollywood wasn't in the list of tags for me. So I cleared app data but even then the favourite artists page did not have any bollywood artists. Only English music artists. Perhaps because I'm living in the Middle East?

That said, if I manually search for and follow the bollywood artists, would I achieve a similar personalisation as a tag on my profile?

Use the edit option in the profile Page to Edit your Tags.

Location only affects The "Hot Hits" Category.

And yes, Manually following/liking/adding to Playlist or even playing completely, personalizes your experience.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_Drift_Music_20181208-134155.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	4660859  
8th December 2018, 09:02 AM |#31  
Flag Manama, Bahrain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debmaj2

Use the edit option in the profile Page to Edit your Tags.

Location only affects The "Hot Hits" Category.

And yes, Manually following/liking/adding to Playlist or even playing completely, personalizes your experience.

These are the tags available to me when I click edit..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20181208-120034_Drift Music.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	4660890  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)