FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Are you ready to switch to Drift from your existing free/paid music streaming app?

Yes

91 Vote(s)
50.00%
No

23 Vote(s)
12.64%
Drift as Primary, Previous as Secondary

28 Vote(s)
15.38%
Previous as Primary, Drift as Secondary

40 Vote(s)
21.98%

[Discussion] Resso Music (Previously known as Drift Music, Agni Music, Lava Music)

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
6th June 2019, 12:28 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milance01

You have no personal gain? Hmm interesting... I don't remember you being this active while maintaining Drift i.e before you sold it. I remember users calling Drift dead app cause you were nowhere to be found. And look at you go now...

You really have no shame

Calm down mate
The Following User Says Thank You to svas0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svas0000 Ad-Free

6th June 2019, 12:41 PM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svas0000

Calm down mate

Yeah thanks mate. I'll try to use even smaller fonts and no punctuation marks whatsoever
6th June 2019, 10:39 PM |#413  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milance01

You have no personal gain? Hmm interesting... I don't remember you being this active while maintaining Drift i.e before you sold it. I remember users calling Drift dead app cause you were nowhere to be found. And look at you go now...

You really have no shame

If you were from India, you would have understood something known as Semester Exams. Especially for those who do not study throughout the year.

😁OP had to get personal. I really have no shame in skipping my useless classes. No more replies to such personal questions irrelevant to the thread. Thank You.
7th June 2019, 01:44 AM |#414  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Resso now suggests Videos from Youtube on select tracks, playable in-app.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-07-06-13-04-893_com.moonvideo.android.resso.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	4772764  
12th June 2019, 04:21 PM |#415  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debmaj2

[SUGGESTION] Automatic Bitrate Selection in Mobile Data and Multi-thread stream download

Issue:
Songs buffer too much while on slow mobile data because song quality does not modulate automatically to play smoothly.

Also song does not start playing without loading completely, overall lowering playback experience in slow mobile data.

Date: 6th June

Issue is partially solved with the second fix
12th June 2019, 04:22 PM |#416  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debmaj2

[SUGGESTION] Lyrics too close to Clock on Lock Screen Lyrics

Experienced: 5th June

Issue is Solved in Latest Update
12th June 2019, 04:29 PM |#417  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_z

Do the actual devs consider this thread for feedback? I'm guessing they do as you're posting suggestions..

Regarding the app, I will try it out once it's out of the invite-only stage. After Drift ended, I switched to Spotify and still have a couple of months left on it. I used Spotify couple of years ago and really like the different platforms support they have. I can listen to songs on my ps4, laptop, phone, Chromecast etc. Kinda difficult to go back once you're settled in.

I still have this thread subbed to cuz Drift was great. That said, I'm sure with the new support and time, this new Resso app will undoubtedly be a great option to consider for streaming and downloading music. Yet, it is one that I will consider once the platform has matured a bit.

The reporting of bugs and hunting for new features in Drift once a new version was released were definitely my better memories of xda. I always appreciated being able to contact a dev on a simple thread, keeping with the informal culture of xda. I wish this app all the best and will visit it soon

Ah, yes. The least reason why this thread is kept under observation is that this page(s) is ranked as the first webpage in Google (& maybe other) search results, therefore being an active outlook about the development of the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to debmaj2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift debmaj2 Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 02:56 PM |#418  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
[BUG] Username Randomly resets to First Used Username

Username gets reverted to the first used username, even after changing it multiple times.

Faced on: 13th June
14th June 2019, 03:05 PM |#419  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
You can seek forward and backward with lyrics cue to know where exactly to seek to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-14-19-33-29-979_com.moonvideo.android.resso.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	4776703  
15th June 2019, 11:06 PM |#420  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
[BUG] Redundant Cellular Data Permission

On opening the app for the first time after phone bootup, playback is not possible due to "No Internet Connection" Exception being thrown. This is resolved by selecting Allow from a Cellular Data Splash Warning or just by skipping/playing a new song. But the first song in Discovery would never play.

This splash is redundant, as user has already enabled usage of cellular data for streaming.

Issue Faced on: 16th June
16th June 2019, 11:03 PM |#421  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
[SUGGESTION] Spotify Playlist Import Feature

All old folks know!

Date: 16th June
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)