FORUMS

[APP][4.1+][ROOT]FDE.AI v9.2 - Powerful AIO Android devices optimizer.

2,074 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,692

Post Reply Email Thread
WARNING! ROOT access is required for this app!

FeraDroid Engine (FDE) - an All-in-One ultimate optimizer for all devices running Android OS. All parameters are individual for EVERY device depending on it's hardware/software characteristics. All parameters are very balanced - you may gain performance without increase of power consumption AND reduce power consumption without losing performance. FDE.AI is totally compatible with very wide range of devices and Android OS versions.

As you may notice from the app name "FDE.AI" - can tell us that it has an AI inside. AI will learn how do you use your device, check out current usage scenario and adapt some system parameters in real time to give you best usage experience. No personal data is collected or sent anywhere.

FDE.AI - very universal Android OS optimizer. Very wide-range settings of OS and Linux kernel are configured, still being cross-platform utility, maximally compatible with all devices. FDE.AI applies configurations depending on hardware and software of device, so that in the end every device is configured individually. Some app features may not be supported on various CPUs/kernels.

Make a backup of your data just in case before installing this app. Don't use any other All-in-One tweakers with FDE.AI or things may get bad! I warned you!
If you already have FDE (magisk) module installed - uninstall it before using this app. If you use custom kernel - make sure it doesn't block any optimizers, otherwise app will not even start.

Downloads:
HERE

News channel and support group in Telegram:
https://t.me/feralab_news_eng

Documentation:
AI info
EULA
FAQ

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 05:28 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Downloads
What's new:
Code:
*** v9.2 ***
— [APP] Updated all dependency libs & compiler
— [APP] Updated documentation & misc text info
— Whole code refactoring & optimization
— RAM stats fixes
— Lag fixes for SDM 660 CPU
— Better powersaving on EAS kernels
— Kernel boost control module support
— Charging state detection
— More powersave AI
— Introduced Legacy GPUTurbo support for some Mali GPUs (will work only with constant heavy games boost option enabled)
— Niko's tweaks fixed
— Fix CPU turbo on devices with non-working battery temp sensor
— Various bugfixes & segfault fixes
— Various tweaks tunings
— misc.
Attached Files
File Type: apk FDE.AI-v9.2-lite.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.82 MB, 2396 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 08:01 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
salute you for your hard work.!! 💕
24th February 2020, 12:59 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can we know more about how it optimizes Kernel and Android OS also would b better if you could tell us if it's open source.
25th February 2020, 09:02 AM |#5  
Flag Bandung

More
This app still can be patched
25th February 2020, 10:29 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Where is the link?
26th February 2020, 05:03 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs2x

Where is the link?

where is the link for downloading app?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
26th February 2020, 05:48 AM |#8  
Flag Morgantown
Thanks Meter: 25

More
No...it's not open source. He doesn't want to share his methods of 'machine learning' IIRC. I bought n tried v6.0.
I had been using L-Speed's 'Balanced' setting at the time. Tried FDE's performance setting...noticed no improvement. /js
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaxx32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zaxx32 Ad-Free
8th June 2020, 06:18 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Bump of this thread. Updated docs & info. Pushed v9.2 free version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeraVolt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FeraVolt Ad-Free
8th June 2020, 03:43 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
I'm using 9.2.4 and I've noticed one bug which might or might not be of pure visual nature. Anyway when I select an app to be preloaded, upon next reboot this app is replaced with the one listed just above it...
9th June 2020, 03:10 AM |#11  

More
Hello I've bought and use the app for some time, overall it's pretty good. However I want to know more in details about some of the AI function/options that's not really explained everywhere in more detail (afaik), some clarification would be great

1. the difference between normal and alternate doze (how they works and stuff)
2. toggle bg apps kill (#killbgapps / #dontkillbgapps), what's this? what's the default config for fresh fde and what will it affect?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)