By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 7th April 2017, 02:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2018, 05:00 PM |#181  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Hmm, couldn't reproduce this on any of my devices. The images appear side by side and I can even scroll left / right in the article.

What version of Webview is your device running? You can find out by going to Developer options -> Webview Implementation. Both my devices have Chrome Stable which seems to render the HTML from the article as intended.

OK, thanks for your reply.

In fact, I see no problem with the article layout itself. I see the 2 pics properly and I can also scroll the text left and right.

The 'problem' is that when I press one of the 2 pictures, it pops out like an image viewer overlay but it is way too big. The top action bar stays displayed and although I can still scroll left and right the expanded picture, it is then more than twice as large as my screen.

As far as my system Webview version, I couldn't find anything in this regards under the developers options. I must say that my OS is quite outdated though as I'm still running on MM (CM13) hence the potential issue...

Anyhow, it's really a minor issue and I just flagged because I didn't think that is was a matter of webview and thought it was just a layout issue (android:layout_height=fill_parent instead of a wrap_content kindda thing...).

Here's what I get in portrait mode
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1524067223217.jpg
Views:	820
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	4479894  

18th April 2018, 06:03 PM |#182  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,036

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

OK, thanks for your reply.

In fact, I see no problem with the article layout itself. I see the 2 pics properly and I can also scroll the text left and right.

The 'problem' is that when I press one of the 2 pictures, it pops out like an image viewer overlay but it is way too big. The top action bar stays displayed and although I can still scroll left and right the expanded picture, it is then more than twice as large as my screen.

As far as my system Webview version, I couldn't find anything in this regards under the developers options. I must say that my OS is quite outdated though as I'm still running on MM (CM13) hence the potential issue...

Anyhow, it's really a minor issue and I just flagged because I didn't think that is was a matter of webview and thought it was just a layout issue (android:layout_height=fill_parent instead of a wrap_content kindda thing...).

Here's what I get in portrait mode

For me when I click those images they load in a browser. This looks like it's webview / lightbox related (which I don't have control over since it just renders whatever the article is using for HTML). Sorry, hope that helps clear things up though.
The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2018, 09:32 AM |#183  
Flag Belgorod
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
I hope this will be useful for daily use. Thank you for your work.
27th April 2018, 08:29 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
yes, i have a problem in downloading 'Feed Evoved'. I wonder why you choose Dropbox. :coo:
EDIT: Downloaded. I downloaded using Xda Feed. Uninstall It and Install Feed Evolved Apk which i already downloaded.
28th April 2018, 06:17 AM |#185  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enga018

yes, i have a problem in downloading 'Feed Evoved'. I wonder why you choose Dropbox. :coo:
EDIT: Downloaded. I downloaded using Xda Feed. Uninstall It and Install Feed Evolved Apk which i already downloaded.

Please , post questions in the original thread
Right here :https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...olved-t3782661
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiZProduction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaiZProduction Ad-Free
29th April 2018, 03:06 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
XDA Feed doesn't support Android 4.4.2 version.
8th May 2018, 08:43 PM |#187  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can any one can help me root my pH i50

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Can do root i50 marshmallow
8th May 2018, 11:14 PM |#188  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 53,314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextdotabir

Can any one can help me root my pH i50

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Can do root i50 marshmallow

You do realize this is the XDA Feed thread.
Not root my device...thread. But I could be wrong, good luck.

Sent from my PH-1 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)