3,313 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,052

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 7th April 2017, 02:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2018, 09:01 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help me root and update my phone and rom 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mikey05301986@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikey05301986@gmail.com Ad-Free

6th July 2018, 10:38 AM |#192  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey05301986@gmail.com

Help me root and update my phone and rom 2

As Frank Castle says above :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle

You do realize this is the XDA Feed thread.
Not root my device...thread. But I could be wrong, good luck.

But you can have a look at this link :
https://www.xda-developers.com/root/
7th July 2018, 11:06 AM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry I'm not a techie bro. I have an obamaphone and want to factory unlock it sim unlock it and root/jailbreak it. Just put a new 32GB Class 10 SDHC card in it as it is the highest it will take I like playing the Google play store games mobile strike rocks. Mike sorry for your inconvenience sir
7th July 2018, 05:02 PM |#194  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,663

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey05301986@gmail.com

Sorry I'm not a techie bro. I have an obamaphone and want to factory unlock it sim unlock it and root/jailbreak it. Just put a new 32GB Class 10 SDHC card in it as it is the highest it will take I like playing the Google play store games mobile strike rocks. Mike sorry for your inconvenience sir

If that is the case. No one will help you here. Leave the divide alone and as is. At least until you can go out and buy your own.
11th July 2018, 06:56 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The game was interesting.
18th July 2018, 06:06 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
App seems to work nice and smooth, so good job on that, animations work nicely!

I have this one issue though;

When i open an article, the app pulls the color from the picture and applies to the card background, titles and the accent of the article. I understand why it's pulling a darker shade of the color found in the picture, as it works well with the dark background, but I often find the accent color to be very dim against the dark BG, it's missing contrast and sometimes it's hard to read when there's ambient light.

I know it's a nit-picky, but still, I think it would look better if the color it's using for the accent would be a brighter version of the card BG color.

I know it must be hard to make it work with all of the possible color combinations, and it's probably easier to just pull one color and use it everywhere in the article view, but I think this one thing would be an improvement.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixFourSix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SixFourSix Ad-Free
10th August 2018, 05:58 PM |#197  
Hello, well I'm trying XDA Labs and it's much more fluid than the official XDA app of the Play Store and above all more complete when including XDA Forums, but I would like to know if you are working on a project so that XDA Feed is also included, for That way you have all the XDA content on a single platform.

Sent from my LG G6 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)