FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Folio for Facebook

215 posts
Thanks Meter: 133

By creativetrendz, Senior Member on 10th December 2015, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
ABOUT FOLIO:

Experience **Facebook faster and more optimized better than any other alternative.

NOTIFICATIONS:

Get general notifications.
Get message notifications.
Get friend request notifications.
Get badges.

No need to fumble with RSS feeds. With Folios advanced notifications system, once you've logged into Folio, you're ready to get notifications out of the box***! Never miss a notification from your favorite social network again. You set your frequency. You set which notifications you'd like to receive. You sit back and relax and let Folio do the rest. ***Turn on notifications and set your sync frequency to start getting notifications.

THEMES:

Is your favorite color lime? No problem. Folio has you covered with *41 themes total! Switch to your favorite. Tap apply. Your all set.

FACEBOOK SDK:

Folio uses the official Facebook SDK to personalize your experience by getting your profile photo, cover photo, name and email placed beautifully in the navigation drawer. Faster and more reliable than any other third party wrapper.

BATTERY LIFE:

Save precious battery life with Folio.
No battery drain in the background like some other apps. You set your sync settings depending on your needs. Whether that's 5 secs or 30 mins, Folio will only wake to check your notifications with minimal battery usage. Folio has the best notification system available from any third party app which is why its used in, Metal for Facebook & Twitter as well as Touch for Facebook.

*Themes require a donate/purchase key to be unlocked.

**Although Folio uses the Facebook SDK, Folio is in no way officially sponsored by or associated with Facebook inc. The name Facebook it's logos and SDK are copyright Facebook Inc.

SCREENSHOTS:

SS1

SS2

SS3

AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to creativetrendz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift creativetrendz Ad-Free

11th December 2015, 12:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Very nice app but i have problem with vidéo! They not playing at all
The time go but its a black screen

Envoyé de mon XT1563 en utilisant Tapatalk
11th December 2015, 07:40 PM |#3  
Flag damascus
Thanks Meter: 138

More
can you fix video issue ?and can you add video download ?
23rd December 2015, 01:29 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradley Beach

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarmstrong23

Very nice app but i have problem with vidéo! They not playing at all

The time go but its a black screen

Envoyé de mon XT1563 en utilisant Tapatalk

Is this issue resolved? Sometimes Facebook just refuses to play video on mobile for some reason.

Update: This issue should be resolved. You can also play video at full screen now.
The Following User Says Thank You to creativetrendz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift creativetrendz Ad-Free
23rd December 2015, 01:36 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradley Beach

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornido067

can you fix video issue ?and can you add video download ?

As this is a wrapper, saving videos might not be possible. Thanks for the suggestion though.
23rd December 2015, 02:03 PM |#6  
I prefer Touch For Facebook, it's better..

Envoyé de mon SM-G800F en utilisant Tapatalk
23rd December 2015, 03:48 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Nice app you got there. Found a typo. It should be "Reset".Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1450885642816.png
Views:	2282
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	3586322 And a question, what about that code that unlocks features? Thank you for the app.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
23rd December 2015, 07:35 PM |#8  
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Where I can paste unlock key in app?
25th December 2015, 03:17 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradley Beach

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbrib86

Nice app you got there. Found a typo. It should be "Reset".Attachment 3586322 And a question, what about that code that unlocks features? Thank you for the app.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks didn't notice that lol. I'll fix it. The code no longer works. You now must purchase an unlock key.
The Following User Says Thank You to creativetrendz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift creativetrendz Ad-Free
25th December 2015, 03:20 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradley Beach

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $wap

I prefer Touch For Facebook, it's better..

Envoyé de mon SM-G800F en utilisant Tapatalk

What, are you going to follow me and my app all over the internet to proclaim that Touch is better? Get over it. It's not. It never will be. End of story.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to creativetrendz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift creativetrendz Ad-Free
25th December 2015, 03:22 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bradley Beach

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teraxul

Where I can paste unlock key in app?

The original post will be updated. Keys no longer go in the app. You have to buy the unlocker from the Play Store. Themes are free until after Christmas .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
facebook, material apps, material design, play store

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)