FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fortnite modded APK thread [Working for all devices]

115 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By boss.tekkers, Senior Member on 23rd December 2018, 05:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Notes and warnings!:

I post APKs with only the device check disabled. You may experience optimization issues as the apk has not been optimized for your phone(Obviously otherwise it would've been in the supported device list).

Requirements of your phone
  • It still requires an ARM64 device (arm64-v8a), as that's all the code included supports. (check your phone info to find out if you are not sure)
  • This APK will not install over the top of the official APK. Uninstall that first, then install this one.
  • The APK's posted here will work on all android devices with OpenGL 3 and above. Please check the OpenGL version of your device first. You can download an app called "OpenGL Check" to check your version.

WARNINGS!
  • THIS APK HAS A DIFFERENT SIGNATURE TO THE OFFICIAL GAME (MY SIGNATURE) - THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF MODDING APKS.
  • The APK is modded and EPIC may take action against your account so I recommend you to use an alternate account to check first.

FAQ
  • This APK does not grant access to the exclusive galaxy skin.
  • I am creating this thread for all those people that want to play fortnite on their mobile phones but do not have a supported phone. I will try my best to update new updated APK versions as soon as they come out so please be patient and DM me for any questions or requests.
  • Got "App not installed"? If you have another Fortnite build (a leak or release build, both count), uninstall it first then install this. Otherwise, your device does not meet the compatibility requirements
  • Got the 3GB RAM issue even with the RAM patched APK? The error your are seeing appears to be in native code, and is caused by a genuine lack of RAM, so it can't be solved
  • Game crashing during optimization? Try again with a fresh install otherwise your device isn't compatible.

DOWNLOAD :
https://files.fm/u/ggz8uh49 updated till version 7.30.0-4821335
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boss.tekkers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boss.tekkers Ad-Free

30th December 2018, 09:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hy
i have a GALAXY A5 2017 the game work just fine but when i want to jump from the bus the game kick me and i get this message :
You were removed from the match due to internet lag you ip or machine vpn usage for cheating or being on an untrusted platform....
Please Fix It
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sibaoui12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sibaoui12 Ad-Free
31st December 2018, 04:59 PM |#3  
Flag Halland
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same
Same for me.
But im really thankful for ur work!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to erikssonsweden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erikssonsweden Ad-Free
1st January 2019, 10:41 PM |#4  

More
Can you modify the apk and do the things in this video for non-rooted devices : [youtube]zmquovXtgYU[/youtube]
2nd January 2019, 04:24 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i get kicked for using vpn or cheating when i jump out of the battle bus can someone help me?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixelgaming4K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pixelgaming4K Ad-Free
5th January 2019, 08:40 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Why Mate 20 Lite Not Work. ? Its Crash on optimatie
10th January 2019, 09:19 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin0p57

Why Mate 20 Lite Not Work. ? Its Crash on optimatie

Check if your device is arm64
10th January 2019, 09:20 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelgaming4K

i get kicked for using vpn or cheating when i jump out of the battle bus can someone help me?

Some people get that problem. Some claim landing on trees fixes it
The Following User Says Thank You to boss.tekkers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boss.tekkers Ad-Free
10th January 2019, 09:20 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibaoui12

Can you modify the apk and do the things in this video for non-rooted devices : [youtube]zmquovXtgYU[/youtube]

It is for non-rooted devices
18th January 2019, 09:51 PM |#10  

More
There Is a new Version 7.20.0-4733620 please update it with cpu and gpu/ram check disabled
The Following User Says Thank You to Sibaoui12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sibaoui12 Ad-Free
19th January 2019, 09:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More

It says an update is needed.
There was a patch this night : "We have released an update for IOS / Android to resolve the fire button not responding when leaving the Battle Bus. Players will be required to update from the app store or Epic Launcher at 11pm EST if not already downloaded."

https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/sta...756284928?s=19
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, apk, fortnite, game, modded apk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)