Fortnite modded APK thread [Working for all devices]

Search This thread

boss.tekkers

Mar 8, 2016
Notes and warnings!:

I post APKs with only the device check disabled. You may experience optimization issues as the apk has not been optimized for your phone(Obviously otherwise it would've been in the supported device list).

Requirements of your phone

• It still requires an ARM64 device (arm64-v8a), as that's all the code included supports. (check your phone info to find out if you are not sure)
  • This APK will not install over the top of the official APK. Uninstall that first, then install this one.
  • The APK's posted here will work on all android devices with OpenGL 3 and above. Please check the OpenGL version of your device first. You can download an app called "OpenGL Check" to check your version.

WARNINGS!
  • THIS APK HAS A DIFFERENT SIGNATURE TO THE OFFICIAL GAME (MY SIGNATURE) - THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF MODDING APKS.
  • The APK is modded and EPIC may take action against your account so I recommend you to use an alternate account to check first.

FAQ
  • This APK does not grant access to the exclusive galaxy skin.
  • I am creating this thread for all those people that want to play fortnite on their mobile phones but do not have a supported phone. I will try my best to update new updated APK versions as soon as they come out so please be patient and DM me for any questions or requests.
  • Got "App not installed"? If you have another Fortnite build (a leak or release build, both count), uninstall it first then install this. Otherwise, your device does not meet the compatibility requirements
  • Got the 3GB RAM issue even with the RAM patched APK? The error your are seeing appears to be in native code, and is caused by a genuine lack of RAM, so it can't be solved
  • Game crashing during optimization? Try again with a fresh install otherwise your device isn't compatible.

DOWNLOAD :
Updated APK Chapter 2, Season 5: http://toolusts.com/8jrc

Last edited:
G

GuestD0767

Hy
i have a GALAXY A5 2017 the game work just fine but when i want to jump from the bus the game kick me and i get this message :
You were removed from the match due to internet lag you ip or machine vpn usage for cheating or being on an untrusted platform....
Please Fix It :crying:

Last edited:
G

GuestD0767

Can you modify the apk and do the things in this video for non-rooted devices :

Last edited:
G

GuestD0767

There Is a new Version 7.20.0-4733620 please update it with cpu and gpu/ram check disabled

Last edited:

Ozyc

Jun 17, 2017
1547889567-screenshot-20190119-101123.jpeg

It says an update is needed.
There was a patch this night : "We have released an update for IOS / Android to resolve the fire button not responding when leaving the Battle Bus. Players will be required to update from the app store or Epic Launcher at 11pm EST if not already downloaded."

https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1086443421756284928?s=19

boss.tekkers

Mar 8, 2016
Reactions: Ozyc

SuperOz31

Apr 20, 2018
This APK won't work because Epic Games can detect the different signature and kick you as soon as you enter gameplay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notes and warnings!:

I post APKs with only the device check disabled. You may experience optimization issues as the apk has not been optimized for your phone(Obviously otherwise it would've been in the supported device list).

Requirements of your phone

• It still requires an ARM64 device (arm64-v8a), as that's all the code included supports. (check your phone info to find out if you are not sure)
    • This APK will not install over the top of the official APK. Uninstall that first, then install this one.
    • The APK's posted here will work on all android devices with OpenGL 3 and above. Please check the OpenGL version of your device first. You can download an app called "OpenGL Check" to check your version.

WARNINGS!
    • THIS APK HAS A DIFFERENT SIGNATURE TO THE OFFICIAL GAME (MY SIGNATURE) - THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF MODDING APKS.
    • The APK is modded and EPIC may take action against your account so I recommend you to use an alternate account to check first.

FAQ
    • This APK does not grant access to the exclusive galaxy skin.
    • I am creating this thread for all those people that want to play fortnite on their mobile phones but do not have a supported phone. I will try my best to update new updated APK versions as soon as they come out so please be patient and DM me for any questions or requests.
    • Got "App not installed"? If you have another Fortnite build (a leak or release build, both count), uninstall it first then install this. Otherwise, your device does not meet the compatibility requirements
    • Got the 3GB RAM issue even with the RAM patched APK? The error your are seeing appears to be in native code, and is caused by a genuine lack of RAM, so it can't be solved
    • Game crashing during optimization? Try again with a fresh install otherwise your device isn't compatible.

DOWNLOAD :
    Updated APK Chapter 2, Season 5: http://toolusts.com/8jrc
    As far as I can see people are kicked out from the game as soon as they jump off the bus.

I seriously wonder if anyone has been able recently to play the game with no issues... otherwise it makes no sense to updated and upload new versions again and again...

thank you!
    Hi., I installed the 7.3 and i got this message!! Help
    i get kicked for using vpn or cheating when i jump out of the battle bus can someone help me?
    hey!
    here is the newest version of Fortnite Mobile
    Tested on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

Send a DM if you want the link!
    (I cant post the link, cause im a new user)
    Cheers!
    Please send me link