6th January 2020, 06:10 PM |#831  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,567

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

Installed the latest version from Jan 5 on a oneplus 7 pro running Android 10. Attempted to use the anonymous login and got back an error that says "failed to login".

*update*

After multiple attempts within a 10 minute time frame it finally logged into an anonymous account. Now it just sits on that Accounts page..no option to do anything and if I hit the arrow at top of page to back out of accounts the program closes.

Well that shouldn't be the case, any way try a clean install maybe.
Also you have any sort of network filters make you haven't blocked Cloudflare. As all the dispenser are behind cloudflare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppComments

Installed the latest update from here since F-Droid doesn't have it up yet. Very nice updated app but I prefer the check marks over the circle with the dot in the middle for the filters. I noticed that the Aurora Exodus tracking report on most, if not all apps, are not available now.

Exodus has depreciated the report query method that I use, will have to migrate on new method.
Will fix it soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhyOrean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhyOrean Ad-Free
7th January 2020, 12:41 PM |#832  
Recognized Contributor
Flag monteverde.org
Thanks Meter: 2,477

More
Phone Aurora Store v3.1.7 Report
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

Installed the latest version from Jan 5 on a oneplus 7 pro running Android 10. Attempted to use the anonymous login and got back an error that says "failed to login".

*update* After multiple attempts within a 10 minute time frame it finally logged into an anonymous account. Now it just sits on that Accounts page..no option to do anything and if I hit the arrow at top of page to back out of accounts the program closes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyOrean

Well that shouldn't be the case, any way try a clean install maybe.
Also you have any sort of network filters make you haven't blocked Cloudflare. As all the dispenser are behind cloudflare...

Thank you @WhyOrean for the continuous development of Aurora Store & being active in this thread.

I had a similar experience as @famewolf but without the anonymous login problem with Aurora Store v3.1.7 on Galaxy S5 G900M official LineageOS 16.0 klte build 2020-01-03 + Open GApps Pico + LineageOS AddonSU for root, no custom kernel or system mod of any kind & using AdAway to block ads system wide with only the StevenBlack hosts list and searching that list I don't see any blocked Cloudflare URLs.
  1. Cleared storage of previous Aurora Store v3.1.5, uninstalled it & rebooted.
  2. Installed AuroraStore_3.1.7.apk. When starting Aurora Store as seen in the attachment the Accounts panel appeared showing already logged in with the Anonymous account.
  3. Hitting the top left arrow the app closed.
  4. Removed the app from Recent & opened it again. Same results.
  5. Did it again a third time but used my device's Back button, same result.
  6. Opened Aurora Store a 4th. time, logged out, logged back in Anonymous successfully but tapping the left arrow crashed the app again.
  7. Removed the app from Recent & opened it again but this time success & it opened in the store panel requesting some permissions as seen in the second screenshot.
  8. Captured a logcat using Syslog & attached it to this post.
BTW "latest" or "most recent" will not mean a thing for future readers after the next update so taking 2-3 seconds to type the exact Aurora Store version that you are talking about is good practice IMO & makes the life of the dev a tad easier.

A few lines from the logcat:

Quote:

01-07 00:43:51.289 D/Aurora Store( 4755): Building GooglePlay API
01-07 00:43:51.307 I/ActivityManager( 574): Displayed com.aurora.store/.ui.single.activity.SplashActivity: +472ms
01-07 00:43:51.317 D/Aurora Store( 4755): Failed to build API.

01-07 00:45:37.037 I/chatty ( 5566): uid=10335(com.aurora.store) identical 94 lines

01-07 00:46:12.723 I/ActivityManager( 574): Start proc 5930:com.aurora.store/u0a335 for activity com.aurora.store/.ui.single.activity.SplashActivity
01-07 00:46:12.872 W/StaticLayout( 873): maxLineHeight should not be -1. maxLines:1 lineCount:1

01-07 00:47:54.736 W/ActivityManager( 574): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.aurora.store/.ValidateApiService in 1000ms

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200107-004400_Aurora_Store.png
Views:	662
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	4920585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200107-004620_Package_installer.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	4920599  
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2020-01-07_00.50-AuroraFC_v3.1.7_curiousrom.zip - [Click for QR Code] (447.3 KB, 36 views)
8th January 2020, 08:04 PM |#833  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Please add Android 10 Pixel 4 fingerprint
8th January 2020, 08:38 PM |#834  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks In Advance & Favorite Apps Section
Thank you in advance for fixing the tracker issue. I hope you can find a different method.

I have a question about the Favorite Apps section. Not sure what this is for. I added an installed app and not installed app to the list but the export button doesn't seem to do anything. Plus the install section is greyed out. I was wanting to originally say that when I add an app to the list and click on the added app, all it does is checkmark the app as opposed to going to the app page where I can download it or etc. So essentially, I just use it as a bookmark or wishlist of apps now. But in order to delete the favorite apps, I need to search for it again and make sure the heart is not highlighted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppComments For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AppComments Ad-Free
10th January 2020, 12:06 PM |#835  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
would it be possible to add filter or sort results by size or last update so I can see only apps under certain size and/or only updated in last week/month/year etc?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterMarkoff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PeterMarkoff Ad-Free
10th January 2020, 03:29 PM |#836  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I have flashed Aurora Services 1.0.5 unity zip through twrp but under magisk modules it says v1.0.4 is that normal?
Is it possible do get back the notification icon that was in 3.1.5 because i don't like the new one
11th January 2020, 10:57 PM |#837  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Update Notifications Not Working
For some reason, I am not getting app update notifications. I tried setting it to hourly with no success. So I just switched back to the default manually. Should I be getting app updates if I set it to hourly or daily?
12th January 2020, 09:31 PM |#838  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gracias
:Ja
13th January 2020, 03:11 PM |#839  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
deleted
14th January 2020, 09:14 PM |#840  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,567

Donate to Me
More
#UPDATE : New build is up !
Changelog : v3.1.8

• Fixed Exodus report
• Fixed Login/No network issue
• Fixed Splash screen issue
• Fixed 2FA login issues
• Fixed multiple other issues
• Updated translations
Attached Files
File Type: apk AuroraStore_3.1.8.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.04 MB, 200 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to WhyOrean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhyOrean Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 10:49 PM |#841  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Thanks but I still get a spinning icon with no network message. 3.15 is the last that worked for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)