Originally Posted by famewolf
Installed the latest version from Jan 5 on a oneplus 7 pro running Android 10. Attempted to use the anonymous login and got back an error that says "failed to login".
*update* After multiple attempts within a 10 minute time frame it finally logged into an anonymous account. Now it just sits on that Accounts page..no option to do anything and if I hit the arrow at top of page to back out of accounts the program closes.
Originally Posted by WhyOrean
Well that shouldn't be the case, any way try a clean install maybe.
Also you have any sort of network filters make you haven't blocked Cloudflare. As all the dispenser are behind cloudflare...
Thank you @WhyOrean
for the continuous development of Aurora Store & being active in this thread.
I had a similar experience as @famewolf
but without the anonymous login problem with Aurora Store v3.1.7 on Galaxy S5 G900M official LineageOS 16.0 klte build 2020-01-03 + Open GApps Pico + LineageOS AddonSU for root, no custom kernel or system mod of any kind & using AdAway
to block ads system wide with only the StevenBlack hosts list
and searching that list I don't see any blocked Cloudflare URLs.
- Cleared storage of previous Aurora Store v3.1.5, uninstalled it & rebooted.
- Installed AuroraStore_3.1.7.apk. When starting Aurora Store as seen in the attachment the Accounts panel appeared showing already logged in with the Anonymous account.
- Hitting the top left arrow the app closed.
- Removed the app from Recent & opened it again. Same results.
- Did it again a third time but used my device's Back button, same result.
- Opened Aurora Store a 4th. time, logged out, logged back in Anonymous successfully but tapping the left arrow crashed the app again.
- Removed the app from Recent & opened it again but this time success & it opened in the store panel requesting some permissions as seen in the second screenshot.
- Captured a logcat using Syslog & attached it to this post.
BTW "latest" or "most recent" will not mean a thing for future readers after the next update so taking 2-3 seconds to type the exact Aurora Store version that you are talking about is good practice IMO & makes the life of the dev a tad easier.
A few lines from the logcat:
01-07 00:43:51.289 D/Aurora Store( 4755): Building GooglePlay API
01-07 00:43:51.307 I/ActivityManager( 574): Displayed com.aurora.store/.ui.single.activity.SplashActivity: +472ms
01-07 00:43:51.317 D/Aurora Store( 4755): Failed to build API.
01-07 00:45:37.037 I/chatty ( 5566): uid=10335(com.aurora.store) identical 94 lines
01-07 00:46:12.723 I/ActivityManager( 574): Start proc 5930:com.aurora.store/u0a335 for activity com.aurora.store/.ui.single.activity.SplashActivity
01-07 00:46:12.872 W/StaticLayout( 873): maxLineHeight should not be -1. maxLines:1 lineCount:1
01-07 00:47:54.736 W/ActivityManager( 574): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.aurora.store/.ValidateApiService in 1000ms