FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GAME][FREE][4.4+] Drift Insane - 2D drift and racing simulator

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Stasilho, Junior Member on 7th August 2019, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Drift Insane is a sigleplayer 2D drift and racing simulator for Android with simple ascetic graphics yet realistic physics, which gives you full control over vehicle's motion to perform real drifting stunts.

Unlike other games with only gas pedal button, here you control gas with slider, which gives you realistic driving experience. This is harder, but also more challenging and exciting, so you will spend hours while beating records and pushing your drifting skills to the next level.

Drift Insane Screenshots

FEATURES
- Top view. Simplified ascetic graphics will not distract you from crazy driving.
- Realistic simulation of driving motion based on real car physical parameters.
- Control drifting with steering wheel and gas sliders, push gear speed and brakes.
- Legendary drifting cars with realistic driving physics.
- Challenging racing tracks based on real world locations.
- Publish results to the server, then synchronize with other devices.
- Speedometer in km/h, timer, and drifting indicator.

Developer notes:
Game was first created on my own engine, but now is reworked on Unity engine. Graphics is quite simple, but it's not about graphics. It's about physics. Controlling vehicle's steering and accelerator pedal with slider makes it possible to make spectacular drifting stunts like in real life.

Game is in active development now, so I will very appreciate your thoughts on it.

Get on Google play
20th August 2019, 09:50 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Riga

More
Drift Insane - New release!
I finally added Drift mode, and the game got a new life. Now you can perform drifting stunts and earn points!
Also demo recording/playback added, you can save demos locally.
Have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stasilho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stasilho Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 10:26 PM |#3  
Flag Jastrzębie-Zdrój
Thanks Meter: 532

More
interesting game )
30th August 2019, 09:04 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Riga

More
Drift Insane - New release!
Hello people!

In new release:

- Added streering by rotating the phone, steering by slider still available as a second option.
- Now you can watch general player statistics right inside the app.
- Texture filtering added, so the textures look smoother and not blinking as before.

Available in Google Play!

PS. Feedbacks are very contradictory. Some people do like this game, some people believe this is bulshit. It would be nice to hear your opinions.
22nd December 2019, 05:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nice gameplay
The game looks nice..congrats to the dev..
27th December 2019, 04:12 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gameplay is pretty interesting
27th December 2019, 06:17 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Reminds me of the old Sprint and Super Sprint games in the arcades
31st December 2019, 10:36 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I really like the gameplay, to be honest; however, I hope there will be more invest in the graphics
9th January 2020, 09:25 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good physics! Interesting concept.
14th January 2020, 06:43 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Riga

More
Hello comrads!

Here it comes - Drift Insane is fully reworked on Unity Engine.

Now the game has third dimension and more advanced graphics, although it's still top-view racing game.
Everything is different under the hood, but UI looks similar, and physics/gameplay are the same.

Some game logic was added. Now you have a goal - to finish all tracks at some difficulty level.
You finish first track with certain time and score - and then proceed to next one. Driving requires some skill (like in real life), but if you have one - tricks looks spectacular and realistic.

Game is now available in Google Play!

PS. Thanks for your feedbacks, now I have clearer vision on what to do and stronger motivation to do stuff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)