Remove All Ads from XDA

[GAME][FREE][2.3.1+] HFB - Champions League 2016

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By ilyasfut, Member on 3rd September 2015, 05:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HFB - Champions League 2016
champions league 2016

Everything is realistic: the stadium, the ball, the 32 teams, the players, the supporters ...
You'll feel the champions league enthusiasm.

The game works great on any device (phone, tablet), resolution, aspect ratio.

New groups ! new Teams ! new players!

Each team is represented by one of it's best players (mostly a forwarder).

There are two modes : Exhibition match and Competition mode (champions league).

The ball effects are more realistic than ever: adjusted bounciness ...

The players faces are more realistic , you'll recognize any player without his name, (only if you're not a real football fan).

The supporters will surprise you with their banners (So don't let them down !).

The atmosphere of the match and the cheers of the supporters will take you into the game.

Amazing gameplay !

High quality graphics.

SCREENSHOTS:

DOWNLOAD from Google PLAY:

HFB - Champions League 2016 (Google Play)

I would really appreciate a good rating and review
The Following User Says Thank You to ilyasfut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ilyasfut Ad-Free
3rd September 2015, 11:52 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
Many users are complaining about the difficulty, what do you think guys ?
4th September 2015, 10:13 AM |#3  

More
oh! You did a great job! This is really impressive
The Following User Says Thank You to spirulina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spirulina Ad-Free
4th September 2015, 10:26 AM |#4  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyasfut

Many users are complaining about the difficulty, what do you think guys ?

Very good game.. Don't know about others, but not for me at least..
The Following User Says Thank You to rahulbarai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulbarai Ad-Free
4th September 2015, 03:48 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirulina

oh! You did a great job! This is really impressive

Happy to hear that.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulbarai

Very good game.. Don't know about others, but not for me at least..

Thank you,
That's what I was thinking too, it's a challenging game, but people nowadays give up so fast.
By the way, I've added the possibility to select difficulty level (the highest level is harder than the actual one) , I'll publish it very soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilyasfut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ilyasfut Ad-Free
4th September 2015, 06:14 PM |#6  
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:

Happy to hear that.
Thank you so much.

Thank you,
That's what I was thinking too, it's a challenging game, but people nowadays give up so fast.
By the way, I've added the possibility to select difficulty level (the highest level is harder than the actual one) , I'll publish it very soon.

I have two suggestions:
1. Change the spelling of 'EXHEBITION' to 'EXHIBITION' in startup menu.
2. Once opponent get past there is no option for turning back and defending. If possible please add this. It would be more interesting if the player could turn around and rotate.
Think about it...
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahulbarai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulbarai Ad-Free
4th September 2015, 07:37 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Wink
Quote:

I have two suggestions:
1. Change the spelling of 'EXHEBITION' to 'EXHIBITION' in startup menu.
2. Once opponent get past there is no option for turning back and defending. If possible please add this. It would be more interesting if the player could turn around and rotate.
Think about it...
Thank you.

Thank you , I really didn't notice that mistake .
And for the second idea, if you mean when the ball is behind the opponent he scores an own goal, I've already fixed this problem and I'm just waiting a problem with Google to be solved, and I'll upload the new update (ball settings adjusted, more intelligent IA, difficulty levels and some minor bugs). If you meant something else please explain a bit more.
4th September 2015, 08:07 PM |#8  
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:

Thank you , I really didn't notice that mistake .
And for the second idea, if you mean when the ball is behind the opponent he scores an own goal, I've already fixed this problem and I'm just waiting a problem with Google to be solved, and I'll upload the new update (ball settings adjusted, more intelligent IA, difficulty levels and some minor bugs). If you meant something else please explain a bit more.

Good to know that, if ball settings becomes more intelligent then it will become more difficult and also more interesting..
I meant to say previously that if possible add option to turn the player 180 degrees, so it can turn around and run after the opponent player to defend once he get past him. To be exact player faces right bar post and opponent faces left bar post at the moment. Player move forward and backward facing the right bar post in front of him vice versa for opponent. It would be better if player can be turned or rotated to face towards his own bar post and run after opponent instead of backtracking facing opposite direction.
4th September 2015, 09:45 PM |#9  

More
Nice idea for a game. I found a few problems with controls. Sometimes I've been pressing the buttons to move and they don't seem to trigger. A few times as I was jumping, I got stuck on the opponents head and couldn't move or jump from there. Left standing on his head while he runs and scores. A few times, the opponent got stuck in/half beneath the floor and slightly below the level of the player. He then just moves forward in a kind of glitchy way but doesn't jump. On the odd occasion, the opponent seemed to bump into my player and sort of walk over him without having to jump. Seems like there might be a couple of collision issues but definitely a bit of fun and with a few tweaks could be quite popular.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scianthrope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scianthrope Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 11:22 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Good to know that, if ball settings becomes more intelligent then it will become more difficult and also more interesting..
I meant to say previously that if possible add option to turn the player 180 degrees, so it can turn around and run after the opponent player to defend once he get past him. To be exact player faces right bar post and opponent faces left bar post at the moment. Player move forward and backward facing the right bar post in front of him vice versa for opponent. It would be better if player can be turned or rotated to face towards his own bar post and run after opponent instead of backtracking facing opposite direction.

Thank you so much,
What's the usage of turning 180° when you have to face the opponent goal to shoot, if you look at your goal how can that help you get the ball out ? You can run after the opponent just backwards if the opponent is slow (in easy level) you can jump over him and get the ball back. Btw backwards and forwards have the same speed.
Thank you again, and I am pleased to know that you are interested in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scianthrope

Nice idea for a game. I found a few problems with controls. Sometimes I've been pressing the buttons to move and they don't seem to trigger. A few times as I was jumping, I got stuck on the opponents head and couldn't move or jump from there. Left standing on his head while he runs and scores. A few times, the opponent got stuck in/half beneath the floor and slightly below the level of the player. He then just moves forward in a kind of glitchy way but doesn't jump. On the odd occasion, the opponent seemed to bump into my player and sort of walk over him without having to jump. Seems like there might be a couple of collision issues but definitely a bit of fun and with a few tweaks could be quite popular.

Thank you
The percentage of having these problems is high on low performance devices, we are working to optimize the game to make it more smooth on low-performance devices , and less collision bugs.
6th September 2015, 08:12 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
The game has been updated. Please check the new version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2016, android, champions league, game, ucl

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)