FORUMS

[GAME] [5.0+] Rock Paper Scissors with Artificial Intelligence

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By ramtin8731, Member on 5th March 2019, 08:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from ramtin8731: Play RPS without touching the screen, versus Artificial Intelligence!

For the first time, you can play Rock-Paper-Scissors (RPS) only by moving your hand without having to touch the screen on mobile devices. Advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) detects your hand gestures by the camera and learns your playing strategy. The more you play, It gets harder to win.

You do not need to be connected to the Internet during playing. The AI is always with you.

Notice
Quote:

* In order for the app to work properly, your device should have decent camera and hardware to run relatively heavy calculations.
* To get best results in hand gestures detection, put your device on a flat and steady surface.

XDA:DevDB Information
Rock Paper Scissors with Artificial Intelligence, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
ramtin8731

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.3.5
Stable Release Date: 2019-03-27

Created 2019-03-05
Last Updated 2019-03-30
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramtin8731 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ramtin8731 Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 06:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
I just installed it, and I already love it! Your app recognizes the hand gestures really well! Maybe you could tweak the design to make it a bit more material designed, but that's seriously the only thing that was less than great!
The Following User Says Thank You to PocoSteve For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PocoSteve Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 06:08 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 2,826

Donate to Me
More
I thought the idea was really cool and innovative.
It doesn't always detect the correct gesture, but I'm sure that will get better over time.
The amount of full screen ads is way beyond reason and makes it unplayable. I got a full screen ad every 30 seconds or every 3-5 throws.
9th March 2019, 01:53 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla p

I thought the idea was really cool and innovative.
It doesn't always detect the correct gesture, but I'm sure that will get better over time.
The amount of full screen ads is way beyond reason and makes it unplayable. I got a full screen ad every 30 seconds or every 3-5 throws.

Thanks for your feed back. I'll try to improve hand gesture detection.
I disabled interstitial ads for now until I find a less annoying way to display ads.
9th March 2019, 02:01 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocoSteve

I just installed it, and I already love it! Your app recognizes the hand gestures really well! Maybe you could tweak the design to make it a bit more material designed, but that's seriously the only thing that was less than great!

Thanks for your support!
I'll consider your suggestion.
20th March 2019, 01:20 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
V 1.3 released:
Quote:

* Added leaderboard, Now you can compare your game rating with other players
* Added ability to clear the AI's memory
* Smarter Artificial intelligence
* Increased accuracy and speed in hand gestures detection
* Fixed minor issues
* Improved UI

8th April 2019, 09:30 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It's weird that it's not a game of randomness, but you actually have to come up with strategy
The Following User Says Thank You to andigr07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andigr07 Ad-Free
28th April 2019, 10:08 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
IMHO
Actually app have very interesting control type
The Following User Says Thank You to guuma178 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guuma178 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)