FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GAME][1.2.19] Tribes Arena

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys. Developing games is my hobby and i want to share my recent project with you. The game called "Tribes Arena"

Google Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.Tribes_arena

ScreenShot

I'v been developing this for quite some time by myself and only for fun. I am a big fan of Europa Universalis and such games so i wanted to do something like that, but simple (i could't make it very simple anyway )

So what is this game about? It is a real time strategy where you have to manage you tribe. Choose a place for your village and then collect resources (gold/food/wood/stone). Different building produces different resources, currently there are 15+ of them (boats, jewelry, opium, wool, weapons, coal, iron, etc.). Just try to survive as long as you can. At some point barbarians going to appear on the map and you can fight them or trade.

Click on green questing mark to get random advise, i didn't have enough time to write full English tutorial, so if you don't like this kind of games, this one is probably not for you. Game is complicated and require time to get its mechanic. If 100+ people download this game i will deferentially work on it more and will make new features and add good game help/tutorial. Game is free with no ads.

Few basic tips:

Get enough food. Build harbor/farm.
Watch out for your population
Keep happiness 100%+, keep taxes low
Keep logistic 100%+, build more roads
Get more glory for your king, do quests and trade deals

What you can currently do in this game
- Simple fight mechanic. Build walls, recruit solders, do raids
- Economy. Extract resources from nearby, produce goods from it
- Do randomly generated quests and trade deals o boost your king's glory
- Manage your king. He can die. Now there are 30 perk which your king can get, most of hem have unique effect
- Religion/science. Choose a religion you like when you "faith" grows. High faith = bad science
- 6 different technologies to research
- Manage funding (medicine, army, health) and budget. Taxes. You can also do simple trade
- 3 climate zones with different yield for each recourse and unique conditions
- 2 difficulty levels.

The game is still under development, when i have personal time i am adding new feathers. You comments and good rating would really give me inspiration to keep developing this game, because doing it by myself is often hard and long process. Thank you for your time, and good luck with fighting against barbarians and surviving

Google Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.Tribes_arena
The Following User Says Thank You to w8m1rrr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift w8m1rrr Ad-Free

22nd December 2015, 02:12 AM |#2  
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It seems really complicated.
17th September 2017, 02:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If you do not look at the graphics, the game itself is not bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
indie gamedev, strategy, turn-based