Originally Posted by UltraM8
UltraCam - Gcam mod based on versions by @Urnyx05
Stepping aside my audio mods, wanna share my first steps in gcam modding. Being based off Urnyx05 Ultracam has pretty much same amounts of main tweaks, thus should support same number of devices as his gcam.
- Custom lib by @r0m10
- Forced jpeg quality
- Own noisemodeller denoiser for IMX586
- Noisemodeller denoiser for GW1 by @Wave_Generator
- Added spatial denoisers to libpatcher
- Miscellanous small tweaks
Libpatcher settings are set for IMX586, they probably won't work well with other sensors, so feel free to retune and share configs with others
- Settings button in dropdown doesn't work in aux lenses
- Front cam uses Pixel 2xl conf, so might lead to issues on some devices
- Slowmotion might also not work
To know Urnyx05 gcam changelog follow his thread
Direct Download Link on Gdrive
Download on Celso gcam hub
ultra 1.1.8 31.12
- initial release
- Urnyx05 for his fantastic gcam
- R0m10 for his incredibly great lib patches
- All my testers
- BSG, San1ty, Xtrme, Zoran, CStark, Tadi, Namok, Fahmi, Fu24, Eszdman, back.rider, Celso, Savitar, Arnova8G2, Abhi_Shake and all the great devs I can learn from
For Mi Note 10 users you're almost an hero.
Still not so stable as some other ports but so far no doubts your one is giving the very best results mainly in terms of colours.
Awesome, impressive, really thanks.
Problems here are:
- Tele not working (but still no ports for MN10 with Tele working as far as I know)
- portraits not working, the cam go crazy if you select portraits and you've to quit (being based on Urnyx maybe it could be useful to know that portraits was working on Urnyx 1.4)
- very slow post shooting processing mainly in night mode or when shooting under enhanced hdr+ mode
- some crashes (last one was when testing astro mode, but still to go deep into most of the other functions.
Said that, got to repeat that definition is fantastic but colours are really really awesome!
Incredible job man