Search This thread

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
qqgrBTB.gif

READ FIRST!
The Pixel Launcher will work on any device running Android 6 or later
It should work on Android 6 or later. You can also try the Android 6 Version on Android 5.X, but no warranty that it will work.
The Google Assistant will only work on Android 7 or later. If you flash this ZIP on Android 6, the installer will install the new Google Search app, but the Google Assistant wont work.
To get the Google Assistant working you have to flash the "GoogleAssistantBuildProp.zip" after and copy tweaks.prop to your device.

Description:
This Thread is for an flashable installer, which will install the new Google Pixel Launcher with Wallpaper, Assistant, Dialer.
You can also download the new bootanimation below.
My ZIP File seems also to activate unlimited Google Photos Storage. (Tested on my G3 with CM14, Beanstalk and AOSP 7.0), so maybe this will only work on Android 7.

Features:
- Google Pixel Launcher (with working WallpaperPicker)
- Google Pixel Dialer (- Telefone App is making issues -> Just make it the Default phone app and its solved)
- Google Pixel Assistant (thanks to brianelv, take a look at his thread HERE)
- Google Pixel Bootanimation (1920x1080) (black Version)
- Google Pixel Ringtones

Google Pixel Experience - flashable zip file:
Google Pixel Experience will install the new Launcher, Dialer, Google Velvet (not Assistant), Bootanimation & Ringtone while flashing once.
For the assistant take a look down here:

How to install...
...new Google Assistant:
take a look at this thread
- Download all three files mentioned in "Method 2: Flashable ZIPs by @FaserF" from there and copy them to your device, then flash the 2 zip files[/URL]

...new Google Navbar Design:
take a look at my thread here!

...new Bootanimation:
Way 0: Just use the Flashable Experience
Way 1: Download: GooglePixelBootanimation.zip and flash it
Way 2:
- Copy the bootanimation.zip file (inside the GooglePixelBootanimation.zip) on your SD card/ internal storage on your phone
- use a the root explorer, CM File Browser or any other file browser with root access to perform this action
- copy the .zip file into the system/media folder
- give the correct permissons

... Pixel Ringtones
Way 1: Download: GooglePixelExperience.zip and flash it
Way 2: Extract the ringtones out of the flashable zip and copy the files to system/media/audio to the correct folder

Screenshots:

ANDROIDPIT-pixel-launcher-homescreen-w782.jpg

ANDROIDPIT-pixel-launcher-app-drawer-w782.jpg

Download Here (flashable +Magisk Version) [V4.0 is live!]

Bugs:
- Telefone App is making issues -> Just make it the Default phone app and its solved
- OK Google Hotword doesnt work
- Pixel Launcher will force close on some devices nearly none if you are running a supported android version
- Google Dialer will force close on some devices just pick google dialer as the default phone app!
- Bootanimation could be displayed wrong on devices with a lower resolution than qHD (480p)

Get the original Stuff back:
Download a root browser, open it and activate root access. Now go to /system/priv-app/dialer and /NexusLauncherPrebuild and remove the whole folder, then reboot your phone.

If your old apps dont work again, sorry, but YOU decided to make these modifications and I take absolutly no warrinty for what you are doing!

Q&A | Other Informations:
- Android Version required: 6.0+
- WARNING: As this is taken from a device that is not similar to yours, it still can have risks! Keep this in mind! It was originally made for Android 7.1, not less. I am not responsible for bricked devices, or other things! YOU have decided to make these modifications!
- Some devices need Google's Dialer Framework to get the Dialer work correctly. If you are running a device with opengapps you are fine. If you are on stock you maybe dont have the framework.

Credit and Contribution:
- brianelv for porting the Assistant
- @LlabTooFeR for the Google Pixel System Dump (where the apps & bootanimation is coming from)
- @kl3 for his Dynamic automated build.prop editing

Please give a "thanks" to me if you like my work by pressing the following button and I will give my best to continue it

XDA:DevDB Information
[flashable]Google Pixel Experience (Launcher, Dialer, Assistant & more, App for the Android General

Contributors
FaserF

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-13
Current Beta Version: 3.5
Beta Release Date: 2016-11-24

Created 2016-10-12
Last Updated 2017-06-13

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Changelog

V4.1: [PLANNED - not released yet!]
- AROMA VERSION!

V4.0: [13.06.2017]
- Initial Official Magisk release (thanks to @anupritaisno1 for his unofficial support)
- Updated Pixel Launcher to newest Android O Version (thanks to @linuxct for his Backport
- updated Google Search/App to V 7.3.25
- updated Google Phone to Android O Version
- updated Google Contacts to V 2.0.9
- updated Google Wallpaper to V 1.1.153125266

V3.6: (31.01.17)
- fixed not installing in recovery (error) [for the Android 6+ Version] - again, sorry :D
- Updated most of the apps to the newest version
- added live wallpaper (thanks to @ Pranav Pandey for getting this working on Android 6 and on ARM)

V3.5: (28.11.16)
- fixed not installing in recovery (error) [for the Android 6+ Version]
- fixed Google Keyboard issues?

V3.0-3.4: (24.11.16)
- Added dark Pixel Bootanimation
- updated Google Apps
- fixed uninstalling wanted user apps
- fixed having 2 contacts & phone apps
- fixed not installing in recovery (error) [thanks to @Velitacast ]

Last edited:

ZaKaRia OuH

Apr 12, 2015
méknes
did anyone here flashed the pixel experience zip ????
does it work ?
how about the boot animation ?
does it work too?
how can i go back to stock boot animation if something went wrong ?

sheabooy

Nov 12, 2012
winnipeg MB
READ FIRST!
Google Dialer works fine on most models, but can have bugs!!! It should work on Android 6 or later
The Google Assistant will only work on Android 7 or later. If you flash this ZIP on Android 6, the installer will install the new Google Search app, but the Google Assistant wont work.
To get the Google Assistant working you have to flash the "GoogleAssistantBuildProp.zip" after and copy tweaks.prop to your device.

Description:
This Thread is for an flashable installer, which will install the new Google Pixel Launcher with Wallpaper, Assistant, Dialer.

Features:
- Google Pixel Dialer
- Google Pixel Bootanimation (1920x1080)
- Google Pixel Ringtones

Google Pixel Experience will install the new Launcher, Dialer, Google Velvet (not Assistant) & Ringtone while flashing once.

How to install...
...new Google Assistant:
- Download all three files mentioned in "Method 2: Flashable ZIPs by @FaserF" from there and copy them to your device, then flash the 2 zip files[/URL]

...new Bootanimation:
Way 2:
- Copy the bootanimation.zip file (inside the GooglePixelBootanimation.zip) on your SD card/ internal storage on your phone
- use a the root explorer, CM File Browser or any other file browser with root access to perform this action

... Android M Ringtones (note nearly all are the same as in Lollipop!)
Way 2: Extract the ringtones out of the flashable zip and copy the files to system/media/audio to the correct folder

Screenshots:

Download Here

Alternative Download Link

Bugs:
- Pixel Launcher will force close on some devices
- Google Dialer will force close on some devices

Download a root browser, open it and activate root access. Now go to /system/priv-app/dialer and /NexusLauncherPrebuild and remove the whole folder, then reboot your phone.

If your old apps dont work again, sorry, but YOU decided to make these modifications and I take absolutly no warrinty for what you are doing!

- Android Version required: 6.0+ (inlcudes all Lollipop versions!)
- WARNING: As this is taken from a device that is not similar to yours, it still can have risks! Keep this in mind! It was originally made for Android 7.1, not less. I am not responsible for bricked devices, or other things! YOU have decided to make these modifications!
- Some devices need Google's Dialer Framework to get the Dialer work correctly. If you are running a device with opengapps you are fine. If you are on stock you maybe dont have the framework.

Credit and Contribution:
- @LlabTooFeR for the Google Pixel System Dump (where the apps & bootanimation is coming from)

Please give a "thanks" to me if you like my work by pressing the following button and I will give my best to continue it

[flashable]Google Pixel Experience (Launcher, Dialer, Assistant, Bootanimation & more, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
FaserF
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2016-10-12

Created 2016-10-12
Last Updated 2016-10-12

Do you think it's really worth it or should I use nova to replicate the pixel experience??

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Do you think it's really worth it or should I use nova to replicate the pixel experience??

Complete on you. With the new Pixel Launcher you have Google Now Integration, which you dont have on Nova Launcher.

And for the future, please do never quote the OP (original post), that is too much to quote and will end up in spam. :) Thanks.

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Any chance of this working on Pixel C
Yes it will work
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...gle-phone-5-1-131226882-android-apk-download/
Just flash boot animation
Looks like a scaling issue. Sadly i dont have any experience in rescaling the bootanimation pictures.
did anyone here flashed the pixel experience zip ????
does it work ?
how about the boot animation ?
does it work too?
how can i go back to stock boot animation if something went wrong ?
Go to system -> media and rename bootanimation.zip to something else (for example bootanimation.backup.zip)
Then flash my file.
If it is buggy go to system -> media and delete bootanimation.zip and rename your bootanimation.backup.zip back to bootanimation.zip

Pixel Experience will work :)

iamaniff

Apr 28, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Google Pixel 4 XL
Yes it will work

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...gle-phone-5-1-131226882-android-apk-download/

Looks like a scaling issue. Sadly i dont have any experience in rescaling the bootanimation pictures.

Go to system -> media and rename bootanimation.zip to something else (for example bootanimation.backup.zip)
Then flash my file.
If it is buggy go to system -> media and delete bootanimation.zip and rename your bootanimation.backup.zip back to bootanimation.zip

Pixel Experience will work :)

Nvm, I solved it

iamharjot

Jul 24, 2014
pixel dialer works on aosp rom or not?
i hv tried installing it but same old ui is appearing

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qqgrBTB.gif

READ FIRST!
    It should work on Android 6 or later. You can also try the Android 6 Version on Android 5.X, but no warranty that it will work.

Description:
    My ZIP File seems also to activate unlimited Google Photos Storage. (Tested on my G3 with CM14, Beanstalk and AOSP 7.0), so maybe this will only work on Android 7.

Features:
    - Google Pixel Dialer (- Telefone App is making issues -> Just make it the Default phone app and its solved)
    - Google Pixel Bootanimation (1920x1080) (black Version)
    - Google Pixel Ringtones

Google Pixel Experience will install the new Launcher, Dialer, Google Velvet (not Assistant), Bootanimation & Ringtone while flashing once.

How to install...
    ...new Google Assistant:

...new Google Navbar Design:
    take a look at my thread here!

...new Bootanimation:
    Way 0: Just use the Flashable Experience
    Way 2:

... Pixel Ringtones

Screenshots:

ANDROIDPIT-pixel-launcher-homescreen-w782.jpg

ANDROIDPIT-pixel-launcher-app-drawer-w782.jpg

Download Here (flashable +Magisk Version) [V4.0 is live!]

Bugs:
    - Telefone App is making issues -> Just make it the Default phone app and its solved
    - Pixel Launcher will force close on some devices nearly none if you are running a supported android version
    - Google Dialer will force close on some devices just pick google dialer as the default phone app!
    - Bootanimation could be displayed wrong on devices with a lower resolution than qHD (480p)

- Android Version required: 6.0+

Credit and Contribution:

[flashable]Google Pixel Experience (Launcher, Dialer, Assistant & more, App for the Android General

Contributors
    FaserF

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-06-13
    Current Beta Version: 3.5
    Beta Release Date: 2016-11-24

Created 2016-10-12
    Last Updated 2017-06-13
    Changelog

V4.1: [PLANNED - not released yet!]
    - AROMA VERSION!

V4.0: [13.06.2017]
    - Initial Official Magisk release (thanks to @anupritaisno1 for his unofficial support)
    - Updated Pixel Launcher to newest Android O Version (thanks to @linuxct for his Backport

V3.6: (31.01.17)
    - fixed not installing in recovery (error) [for the Android 6+ Version] - again, sorry :D
    - Updated most of the apps to the newest version
    - added live wallpaper (thanks to @ Pranav Pandey for getting this working on Android 6 and on ARM)

V3.5: (28.11.16)
    - fixed not installing in recovery (error) [for the Android 6+ Version]
    - fixed Google Keyboard issues?

V3.0-3.4: (24.11.16)
    - Added dark Pixel Bootanimation
    - updated Google Apps
    - fixed uninstalling wanted user apps
    - fixed having 2 contacts & phone apps
    - fixed not installing in recovery (error) [thanks to @Velitacast ]
    V4.0 with Magisk is up!

Sorry for the long time with no update, but now here it is!

V4.0:
    3.x is not flashing because of a typo in the /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script file

The line emboldened is missing from the file and needs to be added manually.
    Code:
    ui_print("Deleting AOSP & CM Apps");

[B]delete_recursive([/B]
    "/system/app/HoloSpiralWallpaper");

If you need help, PM me.
    @FaserF this is why 3.x isn't flashing.
    Just flash boot animation