FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What's your OS

Windows
 
53 Vote(s)
80.30%
Mac OSX
 
7 Vote(s)
10.61%
Linux
 
6 Vote(s)
9.09%
ChromeOS
 
0 Vote(s)
0%

Handover - Seamlessly move tasks from phone to PC!

1,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,001
 
Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2016, 01:35 PM |#21  
Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Java is compulsory for Windows? I really need this app without Java version.... I have no use of Java in my laptop other than this app. I am a little cautious about Java's security flaw as Malware become more and more dangerous for Windows. But i really need this app... haha, what to do?
 
 
25th September 2016, 01:03 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Any chance for a Firefox Add-On or better yet: a global hotkey to paste my clipboard on windows to the android clipboard?
I'd pay at least 3 eur for that
26th September 2016, 10:42 PM |#23  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kima09

Java is compulsory for Windows? I really need this app without Java version.... I have no use of Java in my laptop other than this app. I am a little cautious about Java's security flaw as Malware become more and more dangerous for Windows. But i really need this app... haha, what to do?

I'm considering a non java version but it'll be a while if at all

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
26th September 2016, 10:43 PM |#24  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarten

Any chance for a Firefox Add-On or better yet: a global hotkey to paste my clipboard on windows to the android clipboard?
I'd pay at least 3 eur for that

Global hotkey maybe

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamzahrmalik Ad-Free
20th November 2016, 07:15 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks for making this amazing app hamzahrmalik , can you please guide me how to transfer files between pc and phone(Nexus 5)
I try to send it , it says 'file sent' but doesnt tell the location
Plz help
5th December 2016, 01:28 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hey, i installed everything that i needed but when i open de pc app i get a java exception and the app doesnt seem to work, are there any solutions to this?
6th December 2016, 07:48 AM |#27  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny8p

thanks for making this amazing app hamzahrmalik , can you please guide me how to transfer files between pc and phone(Nexus 5)
I try to send it , it says 'file sent' but doesnt tell the location
Plz help

The file will open itself on the computer once received. I think they're in downloads folder

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
6th December 2016, 07:48 AM |#28  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavo76016

Hey, i installed everything that i needed but when i open de pc app i get a java exception and the app doesnt seem to work, are there any solutions to this?

Make sure you have latest Java installed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
6th December 2016, 02:38 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Make sure you have latest Java installed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it turns out i had the latest java installed but it was 32 bit so i had to install it again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
handover, share

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes