[APP] Hi Locker - Enter your name, status, iOS, Lollipop & Classic style

1,163 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,597

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 6th February 2015, 06:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Locker - Your Lock Screen
Version 2.0.0

DOWNLOAD:

Hi locker is a lock screen that was developed based on the mix of classical “lock screen” on the older versions of Android, with the modern of android Lollipop, include notification system on lock screen, and Material design style. Hi Locker will bring you an experience that is both new and familiar, actually useful to you.

Wallpaper effect: (Please focus on wallpaper)

Screenshot:

Features:
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.

★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.

★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...

Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.

★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.

★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.

Open quickly or change usual app easily.

★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...

★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.

★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.

Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.

★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.

★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.

Please help me translate Hi Locker. I will offer you premium version if you are interested in this one.
Translate link:
https://lockdownteam.oneskyapp.com/c...ject?id=123786

JOIN COMMUNITY:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...24782401799729

------------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: apk HiLocker_v1.9.9.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.64 MB, 660 views)
File Type: apk HiLocker_v2.0.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.77 MB, 286 views)
File Type: apk HiLocker_v2.0.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.76 MB, 168 views)
File Type: apk HiLocker_v2.0.2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.92 MB, 642 views)
The Following 173 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free

6th February 2015, 06:44 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Changelog:
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
Version: 2.0.1:
- Bug fixes.

Version: 1.9.8:
- Optimized fingerprint.
- Update weather API.
- Wallpaper carousel.
- MIUI ROM (Xiaomi) supported.
- Fixed unlock sound.
- Fingerprint work faster and fixed crash on some devices.
- Bug fixes.
- Update language.

Version: 1.8.6:
- Changed weather API from Yahoo to OpenWeatherMap.
- Hourly Weather.
- Fixed blur wallpaper.
- Renew Lollipop style.
- Renew Clock style.
- Fix some issue with shortcut.
- Bug fixes.
- Update language.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 08:58 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
When you give some useful comments, you will receive one giftcode that allows you to upgrade to Pro version!
Thank you
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 10:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
It crashes on the second step after installing it on my Amazon Fire Phone.

I can set up my name and when I press "next", it crashes.

The Amazon Fire Phone does not have Google's services (obviously) and runs Android 4.2.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to lu1gj3s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lu1gj3s Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 12:26 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Love it on my Nexus 6 !!! And i added some translation's for german !
The Following User Says Thank You to kemi01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kemi01 Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 12:57 PM |#7  
Flag Graceland
Thanks Meter: 9,679

More
Thumbs up
Very good lock screen and I love the fact that I can lock the status bar so that it can't be pull down from the lock screen. I saw that it takes a good amount of RAM and maybe this will be fixed in the upcoming version. Also I would love an option to choose between a simple swipe to unlock and the circle with all the shortcuts. Great job ! Gave it 5 starts on play store.
My device: Galaxy S5 ( G900F ) - latest lollipop firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to ciprianruse88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ciprianruse88 Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 04:03 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1gj3s

It crashes on the second step after installing it on my Amazon Fire Phone.

I can set up my name and when I press "next", it crashes.

The Amazon Fire Phone does not have Google's services (obviously) and runs Android 4.2.2.

Thank you so much!
I will check this bug.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 06:13 PM |#9  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Translations
Nice lock screen, will look forward for this app, also I translated some text to spanish, Its just mising the full description for the app, but I guess its almost done, will check for some words or little mistakes later, lovig the app btw.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuisSR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LuisSR Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 06:56 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Looks good
The Following User Says Thank You to pitlv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pitlv Ad-Free
6th February 2015, 08:15 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Looks very nice, but i found a "bug" if you can call it one.
I'm running Temasek 5.0.2 ROM on my Oneplus One, and in the developer options there is an option to kill an app by long-pressing the back button.
It kills the lockscreen, and the phone is unlocked, instantly. Pressing the power button to turn off the display, again to turn on, and there is no lock screen.

In addition, in the shortcut menu it would be nice to see the option to use "none", or maybe multiple shortcuts for unlocking the phone if you do not want to use 5 different app-shortcuts.

I'll test further, this looks very promising
The Following User Says Thank You to arvansome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arvansome Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)