Remove All Ads from XDA

Root your Device without Any Damage/Any Risk to Your Phone

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By VMOS, Junior Member on 24th July 2019, 01:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, guys
Here comes our big boy!
VMOS Virtual Master Operating System- Virtual Android System.
VMOS doubles your mobile android system, free your control to the new system.
VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM). VMOS can be installed in the form of a normal APP to Linux or Android system through VM technology. That is to run another complete Android system through an application Moreover, VMOS is not controlled by the host system. (Android on the phone).
Search VMOS on GooglePlay if you like this idea!

#Features#
Do you want to have another android system on your phone?
Do you want to install 2 same APP in 1 phone?
Does your phone meet all APPs’ installation requirements?
VMOS helps you to solve these problems.
VMOS is a global APP devoted to creating a virtual Android on Android, totally independent system, which is geeks’ favorite.
You can own two social accounts online, balancing life and work in one device...
VMOS equips with the picture in picture mode.
Floating window displays above other apps with free drag and free zoom.
We can have VMOS running background for some particular games.
Another unique feature is customizable resolution.
Users define length, width, and DPI as their wishes. Resolutions you set before will be recorded too.

#FAQ#
Q. How does VMOS work?
A. VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your own phone. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual systems at any time. The data and applications are stored locally.
Q. What types of phone can be installed?
A. The phone of more than 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. And the phone system is higher or equal to Android 5.1
Q. Can I clone APP in real phone to it
A. Yes. File→Choose APP→Import
Q. How’s the speed of VMOS?
A. Actually, it’s faster than a cloud phone since all the data is on your phone. No need to transmit data remotely.
Q. Why VMOS need access to storage,*device*information,*location,*IMEI*and*au dio?
A. VMOS requires these authorizations for better simulating real phone scenarios.
Q. Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
A. Sure. Real phone and VMOS has 2 separate systems. Data from both systems won't interfere with each other.

#Suggestions#
Please give us a five-star rating, if you like our application.
VMOS has testers based on real need, but more suggestions are needed all the time.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please click [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
Contact us: [email protected]
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to VMOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VMOS Ad-Free

29th July 2019, 06:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have downloaded it for my note 8 , but after i download the rom , there is an issue with it , is there any alternative virtual ?
29th July 2019, 06:42 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeladams

i have downloaded it for my note 8 , but after i download the rom , there is an issue with it , is there any alternative virtual ?

Hello, sir
Could you kindly describe what is the problem?
2nd August 2019, 01:47 AM |#4  
Flag Phenix City Al
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Runs fantastic on my verizon note 9 it allows me to have root!!!! Very smooth with xposed only downer is it's on android 5.1.1 and theres no custom recovery

if this thing could run a updated version of android and gain a custom recovery for flashing of custom roms this would be a usa Samsung dream
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uknow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uknow Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 07:06 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uknow

Runs fantastic on my verizon note 9 it allows me to have root!!!! Very smooth with xposed only downer is it's on android 5.1.1 and theres no custom recovery

if this thing could run an updated version of android and gain a custom recovery for flashing of custom roms this would be a usa Samsung dream

Hello,
thanks so much for your feedback.
We are glad to hear it.
As for more android version, it's in our plan list.
Developers will try their best to realize it asap.
But I don't well understand "custom recovery for flashing of custom roms"
The Following User Says Thank You to VMOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VMOS Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 05:16 PM |#6  
Flag Phenix City Al
Thanks Meter: 69

More
In Android, recovery refers to the dedicated, bootable partition that has the recovery console installed. *A combination of key presses (or instructions from a command line) will boot your phone to recovery, where you can find tools to help repair (recover) your installation as well as install official OS updates. Because Android is open and has the recovery source code available, building a customized version with more and different options is relatively easy as well. Let's look at both options.

The stock recovery is pretty limited, but that's by design. *Its main purpose is to delete all or some user data and files, or to perform system updates manually with signed and verified delta update packages. Normally, both these operations are started from the running Android system, but you can do things manually and boot right into recovery yourself. *When you tell your phone to do a factory reset, recovery is what boots up and erases the files and data. Likewise with updates— when we restart to install an official OS update, it's done in recovery. Recovery is also where we go to manually install official OS updates we've downloaded from the Internet. It's very useful, but limited. Different manufacturers use different recovery methods but all perform the same basic functions — provide the tools needed to recovery a working system.

Custom Android recoveries offer much more. They have been coded to allow for backup and restore functions, selective deletion of data so you don't have to wipe everything, and modified to allow update packages that have not been digitally signed by official sources. You also can mount various partitions so that you can copy files to the SD card without having to remove it or reboot into Android.*Because of the extra functionality built in, they are a pretty important tool for folks who want to hack their Android phone or tablet. Recoveries aren't as pretty as a custom ROM and don't get the same love from users that custom builds of Android do, but in the end they're even more important. Without them none of this custom ROM stuff would be possible.*

Info copied from https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64848155411447

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

They have twrp custom recovery for android emulator which I have found here https://dottech.org/192855/how-to-in...mulator-guide/

I know that vmos will grow fast but the faster the vmos development team can give the complete root customization experience the faster xda and other developers who have given up on America's samsung devices will get back involved eitherway keep up the good work

Ps this is my daily driver and all things considered vmos is pretty easy on the battery I fully recommend it for anyone who owns a usa Samsung note 9 or any non rootable Samsung device trapped with Samsung locked bootloader
3rd August 2019, 04:44 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uknow

In Android, recovery refers to the dedicated, bootable partition that has the recovery console installed. *A combination of key presses (or instructions from a command line) will boot your phone to recovery, where you can find tools to help repair (recover) your installation as well as install official OS updates. Because Android is open and has the recovery source code available, building a customized version with more and different options is relatively easy as well. Let's look at both options.

The stock recovery is pretty limited, but that's by design. *Its main purpose is to delete all or some user data and files, or to perform system updates manually with signed and verified delta update packages. Normally, both these operations are started from the running Android system, but you can do things manually and boot right into recovery yourself. *When you tell your phone to do a factory reset, recovery is what boots up and erases the files and data. Likewise with updates— when we restart to install an official OS update, it's done in recovery. Recovery is also where we go to manually install official OS updates we've downloaded from the Internet. It's very useful, but limited. Different manufacturers use different recovery methods but all perform the same basic functions — provide the tools needed to recovery a working system.

Custom Android recoveries offer much more. They have been coded to allow for backup and restore functions, selective deletion of data so you don't have to wipe everything, and modified to allow update packages that have not been digitally signed by official sources. You also can mount various partitions so that you can copy files to the SD card without having to remove it or reboot into Android.*Because of the extra functionality built in, they are a pretty important tool for folks who want to hack their Android phone or tablet. Recoveries aren't as pretty as a custom ROM and don't get the same love from users that custom builds of Android do, but in the end they're even more important. Without them none of this custom ROM stuff would be possible.*

Info copied from https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64848155411447

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

They have twrp custom recovery for android emulator which I have found here https://dottech.org/192855/how-to-in...mulator-guide/

I know that vmos will grow fast but the faster the vmos development team can give the complete root customization experience the faster xda and other developers who have given up on America's samsung devices will get back involved eitherway keep up the good work

Ps this is my daily driver and all things considered vmos is pretty easy on the battery I fully recommend it for anyone who owns a usa Samsung note 9 or any non rootable Samsung device trapped with Samsung locked bootloader

Thanks so much for your time and detailed information.
VMOS developers have got the idea.
This function do takes time to realize.
And also, there are plenty of other functions need to be done.
We will analyze the priority and solve it one by one.
Thanks so much for your advice again.
The Following User Says Thank You to VMOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VMOS Ad-Free
3rd August 2019, 07:57 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
galaxy store do not soppurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMOS

Hello, guys
Here comes our big boy!
VMOS Virtual Master Operating System- Virtual Android System.
VMOS doubles your mobile android system, free your control to the new system.
VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM). VMOS can be installed in the form of a normal APP to Linux or Android system through VM technology. That is to run another complete Android system through an application Moreover, VMOS is not controlled by the host system. (Android on the phone).
Search VMOS on GooglePlay if you like this idea!

#Features#
Do you want to have another android system on your phone?
Do you want to install 2 same APP in 1 phone?
Does your phone meet all APPs’ installation requirements?
VMOS helps you to solve these problems.
VMOS is a global APP devoted to creating a virtual Android on Android, totally independent system, which is geeks’ favorite.
You can own two social accounts online, balancing life and work in one device...
VMOS equips with the picture in picture mode.
Floating window displays above other apps with free drag and free zoom.
We can have VMOS running background for some particular games.
Another unique feature is customizable resolution.
Users define length, width, and DPI as their wishes. Resolutions you set before will be recorded too.

#FAQ#
Q. How does VMOS work?
A. VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your own phone. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual systems at any time. The data and applications are stored locally.
Q. What types of phone can be installed?
A. The phone of more than 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. And the phone system is higher or equal to Android 5.1
Q. Can I clone APP in real phone to it
A. Yes. File→Choose APP→Import
Q. How’s the speed of VMOS?
A. Actually, it’s faster than a cloud phone since all the data is on your phone. No need to transmit data remotely.
Q. Why VMOS need access to storage,*device*information,*location,*IMEI*and*au dio?
A. VMOS requires these authorizations for better simulating real phone scenarios.
Q. Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
A. Sure. Real phone and VMOS has 2 separate systems. Data from both systems won't interfere with each other.

#Suggestions#
Please give us a five-star rating, if you like our application.
VMOS has testers based on real need, but more suggestions are needed all the time.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please click [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
Contact us: [email protected]

i can not use galaxy store on vmos
3rd August 2019, 08:38 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir.cph4

i can not use galaxy store on vmos

You might need to install a Samsung account service framework first.
3rd August 2019, 09:48 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

how?
4th August 2019, 11:10 AM |#11  

More
Quote:

Where can i download Samsung account service framework?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)