FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kokotime App Thread for questions/requests/help

302 posts
Thanks Meter: 298

By Scrdev94, Senior Member on 21st January 2017, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone, If you are here its probably because you have tried my app and need help or want to make a request or report a bug. Feel free to ask anything below and I will try and help ASAP.

For those who haven't tried Kokotime App, the android media center powered by 3rd party addons go ahead and try it out already !

Available at : https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...pg.kokotimeapp
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free

21st January 2017, 07:15 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oridimant

Great app!!!

Glad you enjoy it feel free to share it with anyone who might enjoy it and if you have any suggestions leave them here
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
21st January 2017, 09:45 AM |#4  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello, could you make a toggle, to only show shows from "Wish list" in the "Upcoming" tab.
Thanks!
UPD: Also the app crashes on a video player after the latest update.
21st January 2017, 09:50 AM |#5  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 272

Donate to Me
More
Cast to Chromecast options is necessary
21st January 2017, 12:26 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanore

Hello, could you make a toggle, to only show shows from "Wish list" in the "Upcoming" tab.
Thanks!
UPD: Also the app crashes on a video player after the latest update.

Will do, does the crash happen all the time for all videos ?? Thats wierd, what android version are you running ? And did you have this issue before ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
21st January 2017, 12:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spupuz

Cast to Chromecast options is necessary

Yep its coming soon, got so many requests for that haha
21st January 2017, 01:06 PM |#8  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrdev94

Will do, does the crash happen all the time for all videos ?? Thats wierd, what android version are you running ? And did you have this issue before ?

Not, not for all videos, it can play one episode from a season normally, but than crash consistently on another episode. Also it sometimes crashes if I set quality to highest, but then I set it to lowest on the same video and it doesn't crash.

I have Nexus 6P running stock 7.1.1. No, didn't have this issue before the update.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote:

Here is a screen capture of the crash, the crash message isn't in English, but it's obvious.

21st January 2017, 02:17 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanore

Not, not for all videos, it can play one episode from a season normally, but than crash consistently on another episode. Also it sometimes crashes if I set quality to highest, but then I set it to lowest on the same video and it doesn't crash.

I have Nexus 6P running stock 7.1.1. No, didn't have this issue before the update.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Here is a screen capture of the crash, the crash message isn't in English, but it's obvious.

Hmmm really strange I tested the same episodes and they work fine, will have a look and see if i can fix this issue, thanks a lot for the feedback
21st January 2017, 03:51 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmmm really strange I tested the same episodes and they work fine, will have a look and see if i can fix this issue, thanks a lot for the feedback

One question are subtitles activated by any chance ?
21st January 2017, 04:46 PM |#11  
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 477

More
This app saved my life yesterday. Had to wait 3 hours between class and a date. Worked perfectly.

But this morning I've been getting these issues. Videos won't load. Is it something wrong on my end?

ZTE AXON 7, Marshmallow, rooted, xposed kokotime version 1.0.7
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-21-08-44-20.jpg
Views:	2544
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	4011768  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)