385 posts
Thanks Meter: 353

By Scrdev94, Senior Member on 21st January 2017, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2017, 12:13 PM |#101  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
In a video player, when I swipe up, to reveal the navbar the volume always increases significantly because of the swipe, it's very annoying, can you please fix it.
Also none of the episodes of "Adventure time" are available.

29th January 2017, 01:46 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanore

In a video player, when I swipe up, to reveal the navbar the volume always increases significantly because of the swipe, it's very annoying, can you please fix it.
Also none of the episodes of "Adventure time" are available.

Yep I've also noticed the volume swipe issue, I've been thinking of a way to fix it, and like I said I cannot always guarantee 100% of availability :/
29th January 2017, 01:48 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwollf

Hey OP is it possible to Download and Stream episodes and movies in gernan (no subtitles but real german Sound)?

If you can find a source where I can get episode audio seperately I could get it done, I thought of it but couldnt find a source.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 01:50 PM |#104  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrdev94

Yep I've also noticed the volume swipe issue, I've been thinking of a way to fix it, and like I said I cannot always guarantee 100% of availability :/

Maybe make the navbar appear just by tapping once on the screen, along with the pause button and etc., therefore eliminating a need for a swipe.
It's done like this in VLC player for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikanore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nikanore Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 01:52 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Maybe make the navbar appear just by tapping once on the screen, along with the pause button and etc., therefore eliminating a need for a swipe.

Not a bad idea, I'll get it done then later on today, thanks for the idea
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
29th January 2017, 02:43 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Burning series is a huge Link farm for movies and episodes in german language. Most of the content is hosted on "openload" and "opemloadHD" I think this could be helpful
29th January 2017, 07:50 PM |#107  
Flag Vila do Conde
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Great app.
A small suggestion: add brightness control to the left side of the screen and sound to the right side, just like the VLC player.
With that it would be perfect!
29th January 2017, 07:54 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwollf

Burning series is a huge Link farm for movies and episodes in german language. Most of the content is hosted on "openload" and "opemloadHD" I think this could be helpful

Ill check out see if I can implement it
29th January 2017, 07:55 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRQ.SLV

Great app.
A small suggestion: add brightness control to the left side of the screen and sound to the right side, just like the VLC player.

Sure will see if I can do that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
30th January 2017, 04:02 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRQ.SLV

Great app.

Brightness control on left side has been added, enjoy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
30th January 2017, 04:03 AM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just added this to the latest update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)