385 posts
Thanks Meter: 353

By Scrdev94, Senior Member on 21st January 2017, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2017, 04:46 PM |#11  
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 495

More
This app saved my life yesterday. Had to wait 3 hours between class and a date. Worked perfectly.

But this morning I've been getting these issues. Videos won't load. Is it something wrong on my end?

ZTE AXON 7, Marshmallow, rooted, xposed kokotime version 1.0.7
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-21-08-44-20.jpg
Views:	3596
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	4011768  

21st January 2017, 04:50 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWilsonxD

This app saved my life yesterday. Had to wait 3 hours between class and a date. Worked perfectly.

But this morning I've been getting these issues. Videos won't load. Is it something wrong on my end?

ZTE AXON 7, Marshmallow, rooted, xposed kokotime version 1.0.7

Hey, this is wierd is this only happening after the latest update ? Did you try switching to low quality ? Different qualities have been added on latest update and might be causing the problem I will try to reproduce the problem and fix it right away
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
21st January 2017, 04:56 PM |#13  
Flag San Jacinto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrdev94

Hey, this is wierd is this only happening after the latest update ? Did you try switching to low quality ? Different qualities have been added on latest update and might be causing the problem I will try to reproduce the problem and fix it right away

Changing the quality didn't work unfortunately. 😢 It was happening before and after the update.

Thanks for the quick reply man! I appreciate it
21st January 2017, 05:27 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Changing the quality didn't work unfortunately. 😢 It was happening before and after the update.

Thanks for the quick reply man! I appreciate it

Does this happen only on certain episodes ? Or all of them? I xant seem to reproduce the problem on a device running the same OS version, I will try and see if I can fix it. And you're welcome 😊
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
21st January 2017, 05:29 PM |#15  
Flag San Jacinto

More
Quote:

Does this happen only on certain episodes ? Or all of them? I xant seem to reproduce the problem on a device running the same OS version, I will try and see if I can fix it. And you're welcome 😊

Nothing.. Not even keeping up with the Kardashians is getting through. And you know how intent they are to stay in the limelight.
21st January 2017, 05:34 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Nothing.. Not even keeping up with the Kardashians is getting through. And you know how intent they are to stay in the limelight.

And you say this was happening before you updated to 1.0.7 ? Was it working well on v1.0.6 ?
21st January 2017, 05:45 PM |#17  
Flag San Jacinto

More
Quote:

And you say this was happening before you updated to 1.0.7 ? Was it working well on v1.0.6 ?

It happened on 6 and 7.
Yesterday on 6 it worked great.

On 6, the video would just not load. I let it sit for maybe ten, twenty minutes and nothing happened. I updated and now I'm getting that error.
21st January 2017, 05:51 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
I am fixing some codec issues and will post an update un 30 min or so would you mind testing and telling me if everything works fine ? Are you on 3g or a low speed internet connection ?
21st January 2017, 06:25 PM |#19  
Flag San Jacinto

More
Quote:

I am fixing some codec issues and will post an update un 30 min or so would you mind testing and telling me if everything works fine ? Are you on 3g or a low speed internet connection ?

Nope! I have a 50mbps connection.😁
21st January 2017, 07:44 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikanore

Not, not for all videos, it can play one episode from a season normally, but than crash consistently on another episode. Also it sometimes crashes if I set quality to highest, but then I set it to lowest on the same video and it doesn't crash.

I have Nexus 6P running stock 7.1.1. No, didn't have this issue before the update.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Here is a screen capture of the crash, the crash message isn't in English, but it's obvious.

Could you try disabling subtitles and see if you have the same problem ? In what language are you running the subtitles ? Is that russian ?
21st January 2017, 07:53 PM |#21  
Flag Vila do Conde
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

Hello everyone, If you are here its probably because you have tried my app and need help or want to make a request or report a bug. Feel free to ask anything below and I will try and help ASAP.

For those who haven't tried Kokotime for TV shows and anime yet its available on XDA labs so feel free to try it out !

Available at : https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...pg.kokotimeapp

Hi,
I would like to try this app, but the link says 404 Not Found.
Could you fix it please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)