Thanks Meter: 354

By Scrdev94, Senior Member on 21st January 2017, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2017, 04:18 AM |#31  
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 495

More
It works now! 😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

Edit: So wtf? Maybe my internet isn't so good after all?

On 4g lte [Straight talk ATT sim card] videos load perfect.

On my Wi-Fi it gets the same error I included in my screenshot.

Edit: I think somehow it's a problem with my Wi-Fi configuration.. I mean... Everything else works, YouTube, chrome, xda...

But when I was at cal state watching videos (Friday) it worked flawlessly. When I use mobile data, works flawlessly. When I use my home internet, this error.

I go back to school Monday, and I have church tomorrow. I will test on those networks and report back here. 😁😁👍
22nd January 2017, 10:34 PM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWilsonxD

It works now! 😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

Edit: So wtf? Maybe my internet isn't so good after all?

On 4g lte [Straight talk ATT sim card] videos load perfect.

On my Wi-Fi it gets the same error I included in my screenshot.

Edit: I think somehow it's a problem with my Wi-Fi configuration.. I mean... Everything else works, YouTube, chrome, xda...

But when I was at cal state watching videos (Friday) it worked flawlessly. When I use mobile data, works flawlessly. When I use my home internet, this error.

I go back to school Monday, and I have church tomorrow. I will test on those networks and report back here. 😁😁👍

If you get continuous loading its probably a slow connection issue, appart from that I am not sure what the problem could be, its currently been tested on stock android 4.2, 4.4, 5.1, 6.0 , 7.1.1 and all work fine so it might be a rom issue or your wifi is blocking the connection, have no clue at this ooint :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
23rd January 2017, 12:06 AM |#33  
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrdev94

If you get continuous loading its probably a slow connection issue, appart from that I am not sure what the problem could be, its currently been tested on stock android 4.2, 4.4, 5.1, 6.0 , 7.1.1 and all work fine so it might be a rom issue or your wifi is blocking the connection, have no clue at this ooint :/

It's all good! You've gone above and beyond to troubleshoot the problem. Thank you, sincerely.

I think it's exactly what you said. I believe it's an issue with my isp. Like what else could it be? On the same rom, I switch from data to Wi-Fi and it stops working. It has to be my Wi-Fi that's fubar lol.

I tested it at church today, and videos loaded fine on the Wi-Fi there.. So I'll just download a bunch when I go out.. 😁
23rd January 2017, 06:38 AM |#34  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 272

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yep its coming soon, got so many requests for that haha

Can't wait
24th January 2017, 01:36 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am unable to load ANY feed. I keep getting the "None of the extractors are available" error. I have tried multiple different "entertainment" on wifi and cellular. I am on an At&T LG V10 on Marshmallow. Any pointers?
25th January 2017, 09:27 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This app is great but that gray bar on the right when watching something on landscape mode is really pissing me off.
1. You can do something about it (preferably delete it).
2. Or add possibility of using other video players like mx player that would be great.
I'm using LG G2 crDroid 1.9 Android 7.1.1 and expandable desktop that hides navigation bar.
25th January 2017, 09:48 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
The app is SUPERB!!

The shows pictures seems to be to dark or blurred, I think they need to show up, clearly, full color and brightness
25th January 2017, 10:25 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Whichever episode i try to watch it always says episode unavailable or end of season i tried to watch night manager ep 1 , suits ep 1 etc.can you please help me???
25th January 2017, 11:12 AM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmanBuraQ

This app is great but that gray bar on the right when watching something on landscape mode is really pissing me off.
1. You can do something about it (preferably delete it).
2. Or add possibility of using other video players like mx player that would be great.
I'm using LG G2 crDroid 1.9 Android 7.1.1 and expandable desktop that hides navigation bar.

Hello may I know which bar you are talking about ? A screenshot would be nice since this has not happened to me before so I was not aware of this issue..
25th January 2017, 11:14 AM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinchan_nohara

Whichever episode i try to watch it always says episode unavailable or end of season i tried to watch night manager ep 1 , suits ep 1 etc.can you please help me???

Just tested the episodes you mentionned they are available and should be working fine, what OS version are you running ?
25th January 2017, 11:17 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:

Just tested the episodes you mentionned they are available and should be working fine, what OS version are you running ?

I am using galaxy s6 with stock rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)