22nd November 2017, 01:22 AM |#501  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortell

I have all you have said tried every version that had been out in xda since add-ons. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling clearing the data. Still no dice and like I said it's only with the two primewire add-ons. Though I would think that a add-on error, would not normally cause a media app to crash just response with an error. Is there any way to get a app specific log for you to look at? I would be willing to do that.

Well if the addon is behaving incorrectly it can sometimes crash the app, the whole addon system is a bit unstable for the moment. If you can send me a logcat of after the crash I could probably find the cause of this issue. You can send it by mail to [email protected]

22nd November 2017, 11:35 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I uploaded a flixanity addon to the store for those who haven't noticed, just a small heads up. If you guys want me to create an addon for a website I would also be happy to try
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boug94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boug94 Ad-Free
23rd November 2017, 10:38 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
A few off the top o my head, 9anime,kissanime,kimcartoon,watchcartoononline,all uc,openload etc,etc lol.
24th November 2017, 02:50 AM |#504  

More
After trying this out i have to say with the right addons made for it, it could easily make kodi useless. Better layout, features the list goes on, there is one thing it could use is trakt support which i hope is added later. Hope this app really takes off.
24th November 2017, 03:03 PM |#505  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdclown

After trying this out i have to say with the right addons made for it, it could easily make kodi useless. Better layout, features the list goes on, there is one thing it could use is trakt support which i hope is added later. Hope this app really takes off.

Hello, thanks for the small review, we are currently working on the addon system to bring more addon types to the app with each addon type having it's own specific layout optimized for it's content. The addon system will also be made simpler and we will try and add built in support to more languages like javascript, python (even though this can already be done by packing the needed libraries in your addon) to attract more developers. Is there a reason why users are asking for trakt support ? The app already keeps track of your watching content and will soon add synchronisation support between devices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrdev94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scrdev94 Ad-Free
24th November 2017, 03:22 PM |#506  

More
Main reasons for Trakt is because take someone like me who has HUGE trakt list, it would take a long time to manually add each show to the app also Trakt has watchlists, access to other users lists and it's nice to have all that data in one place that can be shared across a bunch of different apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikdclown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wikdclown Ad-Free
25th November 2017, 07:05 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey Dev,

Great app. Kudos!! Just one question. Where can I access the downloaded files ? When I click on the download button it says downloading but then I cannot find the downloaded file. Is there any menu that I cannot locate. Thank you .
25th November 2017, 02:10 PM |#508  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychonga

Hey Dev,

Great app. Kudos!! Just one question. Where can I access the downloaded files ? When I click on the download button it says downloading but then I cannot find the downloaded file. Is there any menu that I cannot locate. Thank you .

Hello there, the downloaded files will be found in the downloaded section on the main menu. Scroll to the "More" section and you will find a button called "Downloaded" click on it to access your downloaded content. Kokotime does not mix up content downloaded from addons with content available on your storage. Content downloaded with Kokotime can only be accessed through Kokotime.
26th November 2017, 07:05 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
If I go pro. And I have to reinstall the app. Because Lord knows I love flashing everything. Is there a login or something to let the app know I have pro?

Nevermind about the question above. I signed up anyway..lol

Also what is my device limit I just noticed it. I work at Verizon and I have tablet there. I have Nexus 9 for almost every room in my house. And I'm always breaking and buying things.
26th November 2017, 10:21 AM |#510  
OP Senior Member
Flag paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives314

If I go pro. And I have to reinstall the app. Because Lord knows I love flashing everything. Is there a login or something to let the app know I have pro?

Nevermind about the question above. I signed up anyway..lol

Also what is my device limit I just noticed it. I work at Verizon and I have tablet there. I have Nexus 9 for almost every room in my house. And I'm always breaking and buying things.

Hello there, to answer your first question, yes, you sign in with your account to get the premium access. Before the latest update it was with activation codes and users had to request a new code after each flash but this was all fixed with the account system.

The device limit is currently 5 or 6 I am not really sure will need to recheck. The device limit is the number of devices that can be signed in at once, to remove a device from the connected devices you just simply need to log out.
26th November 2017, 02:23 PM |#511  

More
After some use i've noticed a few things, when you are inside a addon like the primewire one itd be nice to have more browsing options other than genre, a alphabetical list would be nice or browse by actor, network, etc. Another thing i noticed was when you first startup the app it shows recently watched but when you click on the show it seems to partially load it and after you wait awhile it will eventually (1-2 minutes) load the seasons/episodes. Sometimes the player seems to get 'stuck' on links it can't resolve or something, it will try to load a link forever but when i manually select a different link it works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wikdclown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wikdclown Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)