Here below, the list of the already suggested
Some important points about this post :
> It should hopefully prevent people from asking for already suggested stuff,
> It's not meant to push blk_jack,
> It DOESN'T MEAN it will be done by blk_jack, it's up to him to decide. It's just a suggestion box,
> Some suggestions don't appear here because they are already mentioned in the API limitations list in post #2 and post #7.
* 1- Swipe to view next/previous attached image of a post instead of having to back out of an image and open the next one > Quoting blk_jack "Right now with the way posts are fetched and structured it was too much work. Maybe in the future though."
* 2- Tweak about <current page # / total # of page> in the "Jump to page" drop-down of a thread view: HERE
* 3- Add a new "split" button in post/PM creation/edition screens. This "split" button would allow to easily separate a quoted post in different blocks allowing to comment one by one multiple bits of this post: HERE
* 4- More formatting tools in POST creation/edition and PM view
* 5- Personal history of our previous searches for search plus
* 6- Sort/filter/pin options for subscribed threads/forums > will hopefully come soon
* 7- Ability to bookmark posts and hold them in a list directly from XDA Labs
* 8- Ability to see separate unread counter badges for quotes and mentions: 1 counter badge for each tab title.
* 9- Manually (on touch) and/or automatically hide the FAB after a few seconds. For instance in full size attachment picture view and in PM view, etc.
* 10- Ability to answer News and Discussion articles directly from XDA Labs > Not sure if it's feasible since it's powered by Disqus.
* 11- Ability to answer to Apps/Xposed reviews directly from XDA Labs
* 12- Ability to report reviews of Apps/Xposed to some moderators who will be able to delete them if necessary: HERE
* 13- Ability to organize Threads/Forums tabs
* 14- Ability to see somewhere the WHOLE title of a thread (useful for long titles)
* 15- In Apps, Xposed, Wallpaper tabs, being able to set the views independently for each tab, rather than the view being applied to all three tabs simultaneously.
* 16- The app should display an error message if we don't fill the Message subject when we create a PM.
* 17- A different rendering (font/size/shade) for the byline displayed in posts. Something more discrete, this way posts would be more readable.
* 18- In case of images loading failure in a post, add a mark in the post which shows that there should be image(s) which can't be loaded.
* 19- Add a custom path setting for Forum downloads
* 20- Download count for apps in their respective pages. Also in the developer control panel, see download count for each apps separately.
* 21- Ability to ignore xposed modules updates like it's already the case for apps.
* 22- Resizing large Forum images on server-side if possible, to avoid lags/crashes of Labs.
* 23- Ability to report posts directly from XDA Labs > is it a part of "moderation tools" mentioned in the roadmap?
* 24- Ability to open external XDA articles with XDA Labs: HERE
* 25- Add an "Unread" tab which list all posts across the site: HERE
* 26- Improve profile page : add home country, edit profile options directly from XDA Labs, hability to see user's posts (all posts, started threads, thanked posts) from the profile page.
* 27- Do not show members' posts which are in the ignore list + add/delete a member to/from the ignore list > It might not be possible at the moment because of an API limitation.
* 28- Add a toggle to show/hide WEB signature within XDA Labs
* 29- Add an option to choose any language (expand the "Force english" in settings to all system languages): HERE
* 30- The XDA avatar, which is circle in shape, has a white holo that bound the icon. It should be good to set the default background color for avatar to the post-card background color (eg #1A1A1A)? It will look a lot smoother that way: HERE
* 31- Add an Exit button in navdrawer and also a double tap or long-press action (configurable by a toggle in settings) on back button allowing to close every opened stacks and close XDA Labs: HERE
* 32- How about adding a yellow circle around the profile pic that show thanks level (not thanks counter but thanks level/bar)?
* 33- Some moderators title colors are missing in XDA Labs, would it be possible to complete this list and to fit to the website rendering? Idea from Sir @malybru
on July 2016 HERE
* 34- Show a progress bar of how far attachment is uploaded.
* 35- Add an info button (i) in every devices' threads (if possible) for the device information on the side of the Device Name.
[JOKE]00- * Each time we open XDA labs, could *SOME $* be added to @mrrocketdog
's bank account?[/JOKE]