FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,187
 
By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
12th June 2019, 09:10 AM |#11661  
Wood Man's Avatar
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,792
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifezgaming

My phone asks for pattern as soon as lock screen wakes up. What is wrong with it ?

This is off topic, not the right place to search or to ask. That said, weird question unless I missed something cause this is a common behaviour on Android, a pattern to unlock the device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifezgaming

How can i attach a screenshot here ? It says bad request.

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "bad request" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifezgaming

Now I seriously feel like junior member.

You are but this is not an issue per se
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
 
 
12th June 2019, 10:31 AM |#11662  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Kindly gimme link of where can I ask ?
12th June 2019, 11:46 AM |#11663  
DB126's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,066
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifezgaming

Kindly gimme link of where can I ask ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2257421
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB126 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DB126 Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 12:06 PM |#11664  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Scrolling in posts with lots of images is painfully slow. Like op here for example https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...rch-6-t3760827
12th June 2019, 12:20 PM |#11665  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
My Phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5 Very Horrible Bad Worst phone because Xiaomi apps not letting Kingroot Purify Autostart and Apps are not Downloading from XDA labs Please Help. Again and again XDA labs says "SOMETHING WENT WRONG DOWNLOAD FAILED".
12th June 2019, 01:56 PM |#11666  
Wolfcity's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,943
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamoRiSuSwChBhEsNeBaSu19

My Phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5 Very Horrible Bad Worst phone because Xiaomi apps not letting Kingroot Purify Autostart and Apps are not Downloading from XDA labs Please Help. Again and again XDA labs says "SOMETHING WENT WRONG DOWNLOAD FAILED".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "download issue" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

As already mentioned by @shaggyskunk, you could find a solution by using the search feature. Did you try it?

Maybe you should also read the answers that have been given to you. Asking the same question over and over again won't help you.
Have you tried to download the mentioned apps from other sources? Maybe it's a problem of your "horrible" phone?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
16th June 2019, 09:45 PM |#11667  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

Maybe you should also read the answers that have been given to you. Asking the same question over and over again won't help you.
Have you tried to download the mentioned apps from other sources? Maybe it's a problem of your "horrible" phone?

Yes it was indeed the problem of my really horrible Xiaomi phone. Micromax Xiaomi and Google Hate XDA labs and Kingroot. Xiaomi is the enemy of XDA labs. Xiaomi security stopping XDA labs from downloading. I can't Uninstall Xiaomi Securit. If anyone Really Loves XDA labs and Kingxteam then Never Buy Micromax and Xiaomi phones. Google also Hate XDA labs and Kingroot.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I Love XDA labs and Kingroot. Thank You Very Much XDA labs, Kingxteam and Tencent(qq). God bless you
17th June 2019, 04:07 AM |#11668  
Borizzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novosibirsk
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there any information about whats new in latest XDA Labs 1.1.7b-rc1 version?
17th June 2019, 04:50 AM |#11669  
Eleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,260
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borizzz

Is there any information about whats new in latest XDA Labs 1.1.7b-rc1 version?

You get changelog as floating window after installing every update. You can also get it from "side menu - 3dot - About XDA Labs - View changelog" option. And lastly, changelog is also given in 3rd post of thread.

Since the one you mentioned is a rc (release candidate) but not an official release, there is no obligation on changelog.
17th June 2019, 08:08 AM |#11670  
Borizzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novosibirsk
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo

Since the one you mentioned is a rc (release candidate) but not an official release, there is no obligation on changelog.

I'm not talking about any obligation, but about changelog availability. Do you know latest chagelog? No?
17th June 2019, 08:32 AM |#11671  
Eleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,260
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borizzz

I'm not talking about any obligation, but about changelog availability. Do you know latest chagelog? No?

Ask dev or check out the telegram group. It is there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes