FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,194

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
11th July 2019, 10:43 PM |#11721  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
App always crash when I search "youtube" Any fix?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-233627.jpg
Views:	1264
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	4790882  

11th July 2019, 11:44 PM |#11722  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

I would even say 100%

Now you've made it a mission of mine to conceive a question you've not already answered. This wont be easy.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALYSKY

I would suggest first reading the previous page of posts which, although not related to your tech issue, outlines what to do regarding how to find an answer. If you cannot find an answer or previous report then the next step would be to provide a "proper" bug report including: details about the device and ROM, and step by step details that others could follow to reproduce the issue, and a log that you captured while reproducing the issue.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Wait a minute here... Are you stating that the Forum has a Search Feature???

LMAO!

I just wanted to help out with the following information (I hope it's okay). :thumbup:

This is specifically for those members who use the PC/Android Browsers (as the following links only works via a Browser).

If you use a theme that may make it a challenge to perform a basic/advanced search (as I use/like/prefer the 2015 Dark theme), the following 2 links can become helpful/handy to have for searching the forum.

Basic/General Forum Search - xda-developers Forums

Advanced Forum Search - xda-developers Forums

Thanks a Bunch! .

It would not surprise me if you also had this link but just in case you don't: https://www.google.com/advanced_search. Many years ago a link to Google Advanced Search was removed from theier web UI so I've been carrying it much like you carry the XDA links.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 05:09 AM |#11723  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 16,159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALYSKY

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...6/post79283541
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 07:37 AM |#11724  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how can i share my own app
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

coal686 edit: removed OP quote

Hi, i am new here how can i share my own app
12th July 2019, 08:02 AM |#11725  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4,514

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikinstaberry

The link you're quoted is the way you have to go to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongst For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strongst Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 08:40 AM |#11726  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,064

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikinstaberry

Please refer to this excerpt from the OP:
Quote:

If you are a developer and want to add your app, go here: https://labs.xda-developers.com/

Very personal request: If you deem it necessary to quote the whole OP (what in my personal opinion is most likely never required) then I suggest to put the quotation at least into the [hide] tags. In turn it doesn't clutter the whole thread; at least not if on browser, people using XDA Labs won't benefit and enjoy a lot of scrolling.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 04:23 PM |#11727  
Thanks Meter: 497

More
This app makes it impossible to save an apk and download anything. Neither my car's headunit or my phone can download apps that I've paid for.

Either no prompt or "something went wrong". This shouldn't happen. These apps have full permissions.

I am locked out of my apps and for some reason, there's still opposition to making a proper website version of labs that avoids these issues.
12th July 2019, 04:56 PM |#11728  
Flag Scottsboro, AL
Thanks Meter: 423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

I would even say 100%

Even this question?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMeeseeks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrMeeseeks Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 07:54 PM |#11729  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 16,159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeeseeks

Even this question?

Haha! Good one

Not sure it qualifies for this matter since it's not an on topic question
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
13th July 2019, 10:48 PM |#11730  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLStarks

This app makes it impossible to save an apk and download anything. Neither my car's headunit or my phone can download apps that I've paid for.

Either no prompt or "something went wrong". This shouldn't happen. These apps have full permissions.

I am locked out of my apps and for some reason, there's still opposition to making a proper website version of labs that avoids these issues.

Step 1) Remove drama and condescension from your communications, because those things "shouldn't happen".

Step 2) Search thread for similar reports. FYI This is one of the best tracked and most thouroughly answered threads anywhere. It's expected that you search in general but in this thread it is a practically a violation of basic decency not to.

Step 3) Review OPs, and linked references, particularly the list of known issues.

Step 4) Provide a proper bug report, including specific details of device and ROM, a step by step description of how to reproduce the issue (so that someone else can do so) and a log that you captured while reproducing the issue according to your step by step description.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
14th July 2019, 05:36 PM |#11731  
Forum Moderator
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 5,780

More
Thread Cleaned.

You all know this is one thread on XDA which I am never worried about because all the great users (including all titled members and non titled members) go through a healthy discussion and sometimes constructive debates.

Yes, there are few times things spark here and there but I have seen you all handling it on your own but sadly the last few wasn't.

Kindly get back on topic and if you don't like each other's response please ignore and move ahead. Remember this is internet/virtual world "Nothing needs to be proven to anyone"

Thanks
SacredDeviL666.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)