FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,295 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,204

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
5th September 2019, 06:25 AM |#11841  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepseaturtle

Hello friends!

I'm using the XDA app on my Note10+ running Pie.
When I go to "My device" section in the left menu,i'm brought to the AT&T Note3.
Even worse, when I type the model number of the Note10 series (SM-N970/SM-N975), I'm brought to the same page. To access the forum, I have to search it manually.

Hope it's going to be useful. If needed, I can provide screenshots.

Have a nice day!

You can retry to find it manually by typing "Note 10+" instead of the model number. It should work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free

5th September 2019, 06:33 AM |#11842  

More
I mean, this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190905-073210.png
Views:	1120
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	4815418   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190905-073217.png
Views:	1118
Size:	207.0 KB
ID:	4815419  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 09:55 PM |#11843  
Flag Trappes
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

You can retry to find it manually by typing "Note 10+" instead of the model number. It should work.

Well indeed, searching for it works as intended. But for XDA, it's not yet linked to its model number. It's good to have a quick access, we'll see how the future goes.

Have a nice day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepseaturtle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deepseaturtle Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 10:05 PM |#11844  

More
Quote:

Well indeed, searching for it works as intended. But for XDA, it's not yet linked to its model number. It's good to have a quick access, we'll see how the future goes.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the feedback
If you want to participate, feel free to add a pull request to add your device, here below as stated in post #2:
https://github.com/corcoran/android-...names-registry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190905_230301.png
Views:	732
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	4815669  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 05:01 AM |#11845  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Looks good, I really like the black yellow theme. Maybe the white is a little too much contrast at times though
The Following User Says Thank You to tpsdev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tpsdev Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 04:55 AM |#11846  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 57,196

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsdev

Looks good, I really like the black yellow theme. Maybe the white is a little too much contrast at times though

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 06:39 PM |#11847  
Flag Trappes
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Thanks for the feedback
If you want to participate, feel free to add a poll request to add your device, here below as stated in post #2:
https://github.com/corcoran/android-...names-registry

Hello !

Sorry for replying late. I followed your instructions and created a pull request on the changes. I hope I didn't do any mistakes.
If so, I am sorry, I don't really use Git all the time.

Have a nice day !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deepseaturtle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deepseaturtle Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 07:04 PM |#11848  

More
Quote:

Hello !

Sorry for replying late. I followed your instructions and created a pull request on the changes. I hope I didn't do any mistakes.
If so, I am sorry, I don't really use Git all the time.

Have a nice day !

Thanks for your contribution!

LOL, I realized I wrote poll request instead of pull request in my previous post (which is now fixed)
13th September 2019, 07:55 AM |#11849  
Thanks Meter: 2,954

More
hi and sorry if it is has been already asked: with the official release of Q, any plans to add automatic theme changing according to android system theme settings? to avoid switching dark and light manually. tia
13th September 2019, 10:55 PM |#11850  
Thanks Meter: 697

Donate to Me
More
Hi, there. Any plans to support blocked users (I mean, block content from blocked users)? As a related question, maybe someone can help: isn't it supposed that blocked users can't see or comment in threads that I have started? If it isn't the case, then the blocking feature is kinda useless...
13th September 2019, 11:36 PM |#11851  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfom

Hi, there. Any plans to support blocked users (I mean, block content from blocked users)? As a related question, maybe someone can help: isn't it supposed that blocked users can't see or comment in threads that I have started? If it isn't the case, then the blocking feature is kinda useless...

If you are talking about the xda ignore list feature, the purpose of this is not to prevent them from seeing or posting something, it is meant to allow YOU to not see someone's posts on xda website. For instance if you decide to add me to your ignore list, YOU won't see any of my posts but I will still be able to read and write posts anywhere.

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-t...nore-list/amp/

Now regarding xda labs, this feature has not been implemented (but it has been suggested to be btw) so you will unfortunately see posts from a member who is present in your ignore list if you use xda labs.

About "blocking" users, like you have described, i.e. not allowing someone to see a thread or post in one's thread, this is not a feature on xda, oh wait, there is one but it's called ban hammer and only moderators can do this. Seriously, if some users are harassing you or are breaking the xda forum rules, you need to report them to the moderators regardless if they are in your ignore list.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)