FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,295 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,206

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
11th October 2019, 05:11 AM |#11861  
Moderator Committee - lim( trolls + Hammer, trolls,∞) = 0
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 18,976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regala83

Haha

What's the joke?
/Now where did I put my hammer?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coal686 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 05:32 AM |#11862  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,122

More
Is anybody else experiencing problems accessing Forums and Labs sections in the Labs app over the past few days? Interface seems to be authenticated and awaiting content but then reports network connection error. After logging out, then attempts to login report bad credentials. Forums is accessible through web browsers.
Yesterday, 05:50 AM |#11863  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,812

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Is anybody else experiencing problems accessing Forums and Labs sections in the Labs app over the past few days? Interface seems to be authenticated and awaiting content but then reports network connection error. After logging out, then attempts to login report bad credentials. Forums is accessible through web browsers.

Nope, I have no network connection issue currently and even the past few days running 1.1.6b debug. And logging out and then in works fine on my end.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
Yesterday, 06:00 AM |#11864  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,780

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Nope, haven't had any problems for quite a while.

PS: I would have just "liked" the post by @Wood Man but then you wouldn't know whether I just liked his post or was agreeing with him.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillGoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BillGoss Ad-Free
Yesterday, 04:23 PM |#11865  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Nope, I have no network connection issue currently and even the past few days running 1.1.6b debug. And logging out and then in works fine on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillGoss

Nope, haven't had any problems for quite a while.

PS: I would have just "liked" the post by @Wood Man but then you wouldn't know whether I just liked his post or was agreeing with him.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

Thanks for the feedback. At first I thought this was a recurrence of a rare past issue where there were differences between Wi-Fi and mobile network connections (problems going through one of the connection types but not the other) but the problem is occurring on Wi-Fi as well. The labs app reports incorrect username or password when I try to login with known good credentials.

I've managed to get another device connected but I'm still not ready to diagnose this as purely device-specific. Will test more later when I have access to more resources. Thanks again.

Will have to test later when I have access to more resources.

[EDIT] Not an XDA Labs issue. Just an utterly horrible device - ROM - Google services combination. Stay as far away as you can from the Moto X4 and anybody using one (Grrrrrrrr!). Apologies for the false alarm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Yesterday, 07:54 PM |#11866  
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Yo sup,

Will you update the app to Material Design 2 with edge to edge app content for android 10 users?

Cheers.
Yesterday, 08:17 PM |#11867  
Moderator Committee - lim( trolls + Hammer, trolls,∞) = 0
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 18,976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalFlame

Yo sup,

Will you update the app to Material Design 2 with edge to edge app content for android 10 users?

Cheers.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coal686 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 08:51 PM |#11868  
Recognized Contributor

More
Regarding aforementioned false alarm about possible Labs issues: Those issues were caused by leaving the the sytem time set manually to a week ahead after having performed other tests which required that. More fool me for doing anything else before properly resetting the time but that was an interesting effect. In any event, with the time properly set access and performance in Labs is fine. The device is still a lemon but not on its own the cause of this issue.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)