FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][JUNE 6]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,998

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
5th November 2015, 09:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
When i try to pay an APP it force close every time...

Gesendet von meinem Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30H mit Tapatalk

5th November 2015, 09:35 PM |#12  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp82

When i try to pay an APP it force close every time...

I see this issue and I'll be fixing it in the next version. You're european right? Commas instead of decimals?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2015, 09:41 PM |#13  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartozzi

i can't open the app it force closes every time i try to launch it

From the FAQ in the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Q: I found a bug! Fix it!
Yea yea, sure sure. First, if possible, download the latest debug build. Second, recreate your issue while capturing a log using logcat. Third, post a brief description of how to re-create your issue, with your device information and the log attached. It's that easy!

I just uploaded the debug build to the second post. It's the one with -debug in the name. I really appreciate feedback on this app, but I definitely need more info when you guys report issues. The more info the easier it is for me and the quicker the issue gets fixed.

Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2015, 10:02 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I see this issue and I'll be fixing it in the next version. You're european right? Commas instead of decimals?

Thx. Yes Commas instead of decimals.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M9 mit Tapatalk
5th November 2015, 10:04 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Does this mean the xda one app is dead and completly integrated into labs? Sounds good to me as I don't want two apps which almost do the same thing even though labs is working better at first try.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Px80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Px80 Ad-Free
5th November 2015, 10:07 PM |#16  
Flag siena
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:

From the FAQ in the OP:

I just uploaded the debug build to the second post. It's the one with -debug in the name. I really appreciate feedback on this app, but I definitely need more info when you guys report issues. The more info the easier it is for me and the quicker the issue gets fixed.

Thanks

you're right sorry about that
i'm on nexus 5 running stock marshmallow with elementalx kernel
Attached Files
File Type: log logcat.log - [Click for QR Code] (1.18 MB, 46 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Scartozzi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Scartozzi Ad-Free
5th November 2015, 10:22 PM |#17  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Gotta love this, great work by all on this app. Best alpha of any sort I've tried, can't wait for the next improved release already and only been using it 5 minutes lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djcsurf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djcsurf Ad-Free
5th November 2015, 10:25 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 527

More
Great job

Just noticed display bugs (navigation drawer too wide, swipe to refresh on navigation drawer & two fields in search screen).
In future do you planned to open a translation project on Crowdin (free for open source apps) and release this app on F-Droid store?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to M1ck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M1ck Ad-Free
5th November 2015, 10:33 PM |#20  
Forum Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,275

More
@blk_jack, is it possible to get latest post position when we click on an external link from another app (e.g. email notification from xda which has link to a thread)? Is it something easy to fix ?
When doing this, we have a loading popup with "Parsing URL..." but it ends up on the first page of the thread, not the latest unread..
I hope to be clear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
5th November 2015, 10:52 PM |#21  
Senior Member - Social Media Manager - News Writer
Flag Yorkshire, England
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpushr

Hey all, we're really proud of this! If you have feedback please feel free to say so in this thread or post feedback to us privately.

long term suggestion: for the wallpaper section, 500px integration would be amazing, a huge selection of amazing images/photos. it's open source and can be found on github
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MathewBrack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MathewBrack Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)