FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][SEPT 15]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,339
 
By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
14th August 2016, 09:16 AM |#5001  
Member
Flag chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWasdennnoch

Sorry, ment to say thread instead if post.

Np bro. just asking to add a new option to start a new thread.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using XDA Labs
 
 
14th August 2016, 12:24 PM |#5002  
elonus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjot xda

Np bro. just asking to add a new option to start a new thread.

That's what MrWasdennnoch meant. If you view a forum, the yellow circle in the bottom right corner is the button for a new thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elonus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elonus Ad-Free
14th August 2016, 03:38 PM |#5003  
karthik reddy's Avatar
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF Jarvis

Okay, that was pretty unhelpful(not your fault, I wasn't clear enough). Attach your build.prop please.

Here is my build.prop file! Hope you help me, thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip build.prop.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.8 KB, 10 views)
14th August 2016, 03:50 PM |#5004  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 3,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik reddy

Here is my build.prop file! Hope you help me, thanks in advance!

Okay, so your device IS in the library we're using. It's the backend issue again. Sadly nothing we can fix just now.

Pinging @blk_jack
14th August 2016, 04:12 PM |#5005  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 535
 
More
I had just noticed a visual bug in the rating system.
I had accidentally pressed on ratings for an Xposed module which has no ratings, although I had verified it with other apps and modules which have no ratings.
And yes, I am running version 1.0.8.1 (I always update XDA Labs).

Pretty large, eh?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160814-180530.png
Views:	400
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	3842202  
14th August 2016, 05:40 PM |#5006  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice post men
Very nice
14th August 2016, 08:08 PM |#5007  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik reddy

Here is my build.prop file! Hope you help me, thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF Jarvis

Okay, so your device IS in the library we're using. It's the backend issue again. Sadly nothing we can fix just now.

Not sure I see the issue. Like MSF Jarvis mentioned it's detecting the device properly, there's just no section for it on XDA.. right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriel5

I had just noticed a visual bug in the rating system.
I had accidentally pressed on ratings for an Xposed module which has no ratings, although I had verified it with other apps and modules which have no ratings.
And yes, I am running version 1.0.8.1 (I always update XDA Labs).

Pretty large, eh?

Not sure I see the issue here either. Is it the default "full star" rating?
14th August 2016, 08:23 PM |#5008  
elonus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Not sure I see the issue. Like MSF Jarvis mentioned it's detecting the device properly, there's just no section for it on XDA.. right?



Not sure I see the issue here either. Is it the default "full star" rating?

I think moriel5 might be referring to the FAB being moved down over the navbar.

EDIT: ignore me, I'm stupid. My FAB overlayed the screenshot...


Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to elonus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elonus Ad-Free
14th August 2016, 10:00 PM |#5009  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
Posted in error, please remove if necessary.
14th August 2016, 10:29 PM |#5010  
Nergal di Cuthah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 570
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by return.of.octobot

anyone else that may be experiencing this issue.

What on earth does this have to do with the xda app?
14th August 2016, 10:31 PM |#5011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergal di Cuthah

What on earth does this have to do with the xda app?

Apologies, that was posted in error and has been removed. Meant for a different thread, if that wasn't already abundantly clear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to return.of.octobot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift return.of.octobot Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes