FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

3,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,187

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from blk_jack: Join us on IRC in #xda-labs on Freenode!
10th June 2019, 12:43 PM |#11651  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
apps are not downloading from XDA labs Everytime lab says something went wrong download failed. Please Help.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Minimal, Media grabery, MiXplorer No Apps are downloading from XDA labs Everytime download Failed. What is the Matter. Does XDA labs has any its own troubleshooting

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I have the latest XDA app and i am logged in

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Package installer has all permissions and i have clear the data still XDA labs says Something went wrong download failed

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

XDA labs Storage is 0 byte in my Xiaomi Redmi 5 means No Storage of XDA lab What is this trouble. Please anyone Help. I can't clear XDA labs cache beacuse no Storage 0 byte. I have the latest XDA labs apk. Please Help Download trouble in my Xiaomi redmi 5

10th June 2019, 05:10 PM |#11652  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,661

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamoRiSuSwChBhEsNeBaSu19

apps are not downloading from XDA labs Everytime lab says something went wrong download failed. Please Help.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Minimal, Media grabery, MiXplorer No Apps are downloading from XDA labs Everytime download Failed. What is the Matter. Does XDA labs has any its own troubleshooting

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I have the latest XDA app and i am logged in

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Package installer has all permissions and i have clear the data still XDA labs says Something went wrong download failed

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

XDA labs Storage is 0 byte in my Xiaomi Redmi 5 means No Storage of XDA lab What is this trouble. Please anyone Help. I can't clear XDA labs cache beacuse no Storage 0 byte. I have the latest XDA labs apk. Please Help Download trouble in my Xiaomi redmi 5

Maybe because you're too busy posting about your issue & not enough time searching for the solution..
No issues with downloading from XDA-LABS here 🐧

Sent from my SM-G975W using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190610_120845.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	4774523  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 10:32 AM |#11653  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all!
I can't join sd card with xda labs for attached files in the forum. My phone is old. It's a galaxy note 2 n7100 but with last havoc os rom.
Thank you in advance.
11th June 2019, 01:18 PM |#11654  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,792

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnuss85

Hi all!
I can't join sd card with xda labs for attached files in the forum. My phone is old. It's a galaxy note 2 n7100 but with last havoc os rom.
Thank you in advance.

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "storage perm" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 01:51 PM |#11655  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
XDA labs says "SOMETHING WENT WRONG DOWNLOAD FAILED". Apps are NOT Downloading from XDA labs .Please Help. What to do

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 5 is Very Horrible Bad Poor Xiaomi Apps are Pre installed in phone and can't be uninstall Xiaomi Security Not let any app Autostart.
11th June 2019, 01:51 PM |#11656  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamoRiSuSwChBhEsNeBaSu19

XDA labs says "SOMETHING WENT WRONG DOWNLOAD FAILED". Apps are NOT Downloading from XDA labs .Please Help. What to do

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "download issue" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

As already mentioned by @shaggyskunk, you could find a solution by using the search feature. Did you try it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 07:15 PM |#11657  
Moderator Committee - lim( trolls + Hammer, trolls,∞) = 0
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 17,923

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "storage perm" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "download issue" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.
As already mentioned by @shaggyskunk, you could find a solution by using the search feature. Did you try it?

That's sad that you can just copy and paste that canned response like that. You should do it every time - it will work for 99% of the questions in this thread and the 1% it doesn't will be funny.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coal686 Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 07:33 PM |#11658  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coal686

That's sad that you can just copy and paste that canned response like that. You should do it every time - it will work for 99% of the questions in this thread and the 1% it doesn't will be funny.

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "IKR... Hey sup buddy? How's life on Andromeda?" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 03:48 AM |#11659  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can I get apple like face recognition in photos without uploading it to Google drive ?

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

How can I get android showing the photos taken by place ? I mean it does but doesnt show it on world map. It just tells you the name of place.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

My phone asks for pattern as soon as lock screen wakes up. What is wrong with it ?

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

My phone asks for pattern as soon as lock screen wakes up. What is wrong with it ?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

How can i attach a screenshot here ? It says bad request.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Now I seriously feel like junior member.
12th June 2019, 09:01 AM |#11660  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifezgaming

How can I get apple like face recognition in photos without uploading it to Google drive ?

This is off topic, not the right place to search or to ask.

Quote:

How can I get android showing the photos taken by place ? I mean it does but doesnt show it on world map. It just tells you the name of place.

This is off topic, not the right place to search or to ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 09:10 AM |#11661  

More
Quote:

This is off topic, not the right place to search or to ask. That said, weird question unless I missed something cause this is a common behaviour on Android, a pattern to unlock the device.

Quote:

How can i attach a screenshot here ? It says bad request.

Not sure you have provided enough info in your report but if you use the in-thread search function typing "bad request" as keywords, I'm pretty sure you will find a solution in the 1st page of results.

Quote:

Now I seriously feel like junior member.

You are but this is not an issue per se
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xda app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)