LaunchEnr - Simple launcher based on aosp launcher3 following Enrico's style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
One question, do we have to remove lawn chair before using this ?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm if this is working on nexus 6p running Oreo because without and with lawn chair app being installed, the app keeps closing. Not sure what is the issue here.

Doesn't work for me. All I have is Nova Launcher.

rsp2sep

Jan 28, 2017
Nice work.
Light weight than launcher 3 & lawnchair.
Working without any lag in lineage 14.1.
1) Add Google now from left of home screen.
2) Also add customize to dock, so we can change rows & columns. ( Pixel launcher has 5 columns )

Last edited:
Reactions: amishgandhi

rebecker

Mar 13, 2007
Minneapolis
I noticed requests for additional features. What attracts me to this launcher is its foot print. Small is better. While it's still a beta and I am experiencing some issues, overall I like it as is. I'm hoping it stays small. My two cents worth.

Reactions: waterland73
Jul 6, 2013
Won't run on my Pixel. -Just force closes every time I attempt to use after installation... Tried making it default home launcher and still no joy... Shame, as sounds right up my street, so looking forward to this being remedied, thanks Dev.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried this and love it, you deserve a bump for sure. Great as a lightweight alternative to Lawnchair. Icons and hiding apps are what i care about most, and this performs better than AOSP. I left a review on my Google account; only thing I would like to see improved is none of the primary theme colors have enough contrast with the accent color applied. I explained a little better in my review, but other than that, it's perfect.

Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Lawnchair's hot, and deservingly so, but it's heavy on lower ram phones and a lot of it's focus is on incorporating all the cool fancy Google/Pixel stuff . Yours is great, light , improved AOSP version, which is equally as appealing to me. Thanks for this..
    I honestly had a very low expectations on this, but that expectations was immediately gone after I tried the launcher. It's actually very good and well-done.

While it is slim on features, I still find it customisable enough. The ability to hide apps is a great addition to cut down the clutter in the drawer. The "Board" feature, while a reminiscent of the "Shelf" on OnePlus' Launcher, is very useful for taking quick notes and a much quicker speed dial replacement.

tl;dr It's an amazing launcher even though it is still in early stage of development
    Won't open on Pixel XL 8.0

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
    Force Close for me on stock MM
    Launcher3-O-r12-release.apk
    Provide link buddy,not available on google play...