FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which do you value more?

Customizablity

1,346 Vote(s)
37.43%
Performance

2,250 Vote(s)
62.57%

Lawnchair - Customizable Pixel Launcher

248 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,505

Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2017, 10:32 PM |#11  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 2,427

Donate to Me
More
Any chance we can get notification badge support?
The Following User Says Thank You to sykomaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sykomaniac Ad-Free

25th June 2017, 11:10 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Congratulations, excellent work.
Anyway to make swipe down gesture on home screen not to open search engine but notifications bar?
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Nokia 3310 rooteado.
25th June 2017, 11:27 PM |#13  

More
Not on my Marshmallow running device

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm a total Noob

Already implemented lol.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Don't talk about performance issue now,
your launcher is really running smoothly on my Marshmallow device which I don't know if the OEM is going to upgrade to Nougat any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deletescape

This is already implemented for all devices with 7.1+, backporting to previous versions is currently not planned as it would impact performance quite a lot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MakayChapulets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MakayChapulets Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 12:15 AM |#14  
Flag Eskişehir
Thanks Meter: 687

More
Hi. Can not resize Google search widgets.
26th June 2017, 05:33 AM |#15  
This is a nice launcher! Reminds me of Xposed GEL Settings. I do have one feature request, only if possible: maybe a feature to set a custom icon per app? To clarify, I like to mix and match icons from different icon packs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bmg1001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bmg1001 Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 06:05 AM |#16  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lucerne

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomaniac

Any chance we can get notification badge support?

This is implemented already, just allow Lawnchair notification access in settings.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deletescape For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2017, 06:05 AM |#17  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Lucerne

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg1001

This is a nice launcher! Reminds me of Xposed GEL Settings. I do have one feature request, only if possible: maybe a feature to set a custom icon for app? To clarify, I like to mix and match icons from different icon packs.

This is on my to-do list already
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deletescape For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2017, 10:44 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Fantastic launcher! It works really great, you did a great job. The only thing that I am missing is weather widget, like in Rootless Pixel Launcher. It just shows date, but no weather, and when I switch to rootless pixel launcher, weather widget works (android 6). Everything else is perfect!
The Following User Says Thank You to alphablue597 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alphablue597 Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 01:22 PM |#19  

More
WOW!!! Your app really comes with complete package.... I still wish you can implement force touch on Marshmallow devices...
Thank for the great app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deletescape

This is implemented already, just allow Lawnchair notification access in settings.

26th June 2017, 01:45 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
This is easily the best pixel launcher to date thank you so much! Any way to change all apps background color?
26th June 2017, 02:27 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Feature request
- Dark app drawer/ or an auto switch to dark/white drawer background based on day/night(time)
Question
- where to allow "lawnchair's notification access in settings"? I am on stock 7.0 (Moto g4 plus)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pooniaprashant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pooniaprashant Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)