[APP][MATERIAL] DARK MUSIC PLAYER Ui/Ux [4.4+][MINIMAL]

Search This thread

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
DARK MATERIAL MUSIC PLAYER
PRESENTING​

fWYfLZ0.png

This Is Very Smart Music Player. It Comes With Dark Material User Interface. User Interface Is Very Easy To Use. This Music Player is ported from CM12 And then themed to Dark Material, Dont Forget to see credits section.

FEATURES:
1. Light Weight
2. Smart Features
3. Material Minimal UI

SCREENSHOTS:

ssfix1.png

ssfix2.png

VERSION 2 IN ATTACHMENT
VERSION 1

THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING 80000+ DOWNLOAD AND COUNTING

CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION - BUY ME A COKE :)
PAYPAL- george.lipatov@gmail.com Thank You! Kindly PM on STARK.XDA@GMAIL.COM after a donation.

NOW IN PLAYSTORE CLICK HERE KINDLY RATE APP 5 STAR I WILL TRY TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

XDA:DevDB Information
DARK MATERIAL MUSIC , App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
SMARTY BOY

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V2
Stable Release Date: 2015-02-01

Created 2015-01-31
Last Updated 2015-02-01

Attachments

• Dark_Material_Music.apk
    4.6 MB · Views: 22,975
  • Dark_Material_Music_v2.apk
    4.6 MB · Views: 76,065
Last edited:

LeNiPa

Aug 8, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
well ... there are two download buttons after i click on "DOWNLOAD | DEV-HOST" .
"Download" and "Download now"
If i click on "Download", the page "http://firstfirst.*et/" opens and let me download a file named "Dark_Material_Music.apk.exe"
if i click on "Download now", "d-h.st" gives me your apk ...

strange thing o_O

Reactions: gregbrooker

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
well ... there are two download buttons after i click on "DOWNLOAD | DEV-HOST" .
"Download" and "Download now"
If i click on "Download", the page "http://firstfirst.*et/" opens and let me download a file named "Dark_Material_Music.apk.exe"
if i click on "Download now", "d-h.st" gives me your apk ...

strange thing o_O

Problem Solved? Thanks for downloading :D

LeNiPa

Aug 8, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Seems like ;)

The app looks nice so far. I'd be happy if there is a sleeptimer in the next release :p That'd be great!
I also found a little theme problem. If i click on the settings button - everything of the opening "window" is white. Background, font. It's a little hard to get to the right one :D

greetings

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
Yea! I am tring to FIX it.
Seems like ;)

The app looks nice so far. I'd be happy if there is a sleeptimer in the next release :p That'd be great!
I also found a little theme problem. If i click on the settings button - everything of the opening "window" is white. Background, font. It's a little hard to get to the right one :D

greetings

Brakiss

Mar 26, 2011
Can't download via chrome browser mobile. Tried to download via es file explorer and get a blank folder download.

Reactions: atiiiii

schneitz

Jan 18, 2015
Dark Material is for the Eyes...
What makes your Mp interesting for my ears?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802

ghpranav

Aug 14, 2013
Bangalore
techphreak.com
Great Work!

Nice to see you back bro :) BTW, nice music player, hope to see many new features in the near future...

Suggestions:
• It needs performance improvements.
• Add folders tab.
• Complete the Material Dark theming (it's incomplete).
• Change the icon.
• If possible, add theme support.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuezaireekaa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DARK MATERIAL MUSIC PLAYER
    PRESENTING​

fWYfLZ0.png

This Is Very Smart Music Player. It Comes With Dark Material User Interface. User Interface Is Very Easy To Use. This Music Player is ported from CM12 And then themed to Dark Material, Dont Forget to see credits section.

FEATURES:
    1. Light Weight
    2. Smart Features
    3. Material Minimal UI

SCREENSHOTS:

ssfix1.png

ssfix2.png

VERSION 2 IN ATTACHMENT
    VERSION 1

THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING 80000+ DOWNLOAD AND COUNTING

CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION - BUY ME A COKE :)
    PAYPAL- george.lipatov@gmail.com Thank You! Kindly PM on STARK.XDA@GMAIL.COM after a donation.

NOW IN PLAYSTORE CLICK HERE KINDLY RATE APP 5 STAR I WILL TRY TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

XDA:DevDB Information
    DARK MATERIAL MUSIC , App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    SMARTY BOY

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V2
    Stable Release Date: 2015-02-01

Created 2015-01-31
    Last Updated 2015-02-01
    Changelog:
    Release v1 - 1/31/2015

Release v2 - 2/2/2015
    Whats New?
    White Text Bug Fixed, Now No Bug.

Credits:

CM TEAM
    @reversegear

PRESSING THANKS BUTTON WILL NOT COST YOU BUT IT CAN MOTIVATE ME A LOT

KEEP TRACKING​
    PERMISSIONS!
    PERMISSIONS!
    PERMISSIONS!

I'm surprised no one that's already installed the app bothered to look at the permissions. There are way too many for a simple music player. The screen shots look great and I was really looking forward to trying this, but...

Mic access: record audio - Why?
    Read phone status and identity - Why?
    Retrieve running apps - ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
    Install shortcuts - Why?
    Modify system settings - Why?
    Send sticky broadcast - ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
    Full internet access - Why?

Please explain.

Some of these are required, due to how stupid Google has made the permissions system. I can probably answer most of these, and they are likely applicable to all media players with the same capabilities.

Mic Access - Not sure about this one, I am not aware of any voice-activated or recording capabilities.

Read phone status and identity - This app should pause the music when a phone call comes in. This permission is required to allow that.

Retrieve running apps - If you minimize/switch apps while music is playing, this allows it to set up the notification that allows the app to continue playing music in the background. Without this permission, the music would stop any time you minimized this app.

Install shortcuts - Not sure why this is required, as I don't see the functionality within the app, but this allows you to create the icon on your home screen to the app.

Modify system settings - I think this is tied in with the equalizer (which only works on CM12). (Edit, just noticed the set as ringtone option on a track, this is what needs this permission)

Send Sticky Broadcast - I don't see this functionality either, but this would allow the app to control/be controlled by other apps. Might be some network control feature that CM could be adding...

Full Internet Access - It looks up media information on the internet, like covers...
    Yea! I am tring to FIX it.
    Seems like ;)

greetings