601 posts
Thanks Meter: 372

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2016, 08:58 PM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

You already know the reason: a change (update, etc) in Windows 10 Preview is the culprit.
If you enter in Google "Virtualbox has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)" then you'll get hundreds of founds. There all posters confirm that it's not the VirtualBox VM, but Windows OS. Suggest you to ask your question in a Windows OS related forum. First thing of all things I'ld do is return to the system restore point Windows created before it made changes.

True is that Oracle starting with VirtualBox 5.0 improved Windows 10 support.

Thanks, I was searching with e_fail code which brought back some old results just . Any way to manually apply a VB update? has anyone tried that?
20th March 2016, 09:13 PM |#1522  
Thanks Meter: 740

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moritzzz

Any way to manually apply a VB update? has anyone tried that?

Yes, tried it: miserably failed. IMO the reason for this is that developers of MEmu App Player obviously used / use the VirtualBox SDK, so they could (internally) rename the VirtualBox original .EXE-files prefixed VBox... etc to MEmu.... Resume: All references aren't resolvable.
21st March 2016, 05:50 AM |#1523  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MEmu was working just fine yesterday, but today it was stuck at 59%. I downloaded the new version and still stuck. I do not know what to do.
21st March 2016, 07:45 AM |#1524  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

Thank you for your feedback. However, I think your list is not accurate. At least, Brother In Arms 3, Modern Combat 5 and Clash Royale work fine in MEmu. We are looking at control issue in Asphalt 8 Airborne and probably graphic issue in Gods Of Rome right now.

Clash Royale v1.2.3 (Mar 02 2016) isn't well working in MEmu, if its screen orientation forcibly is set to landscape mode. Then you get the reported black screen, and nothing else.
21st March 2016, 09:20 AM |#1525  

More
how to upgrade memu(to kitkat 4.4)?
hello, it's possible in memu to update manually android from 4.2.2 to 4.4?And how to make this?(gt-p5210)
21st March 2016, 10:21 AM |#1526  
Thanks Meter: 740

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koko33

hello, it's possible in memu to update manually android from 4.2.2 to 4.4?And how to make this?(gt-p5210)

For me the road-map would be:

1. Run desired instance of MEmu
2. Install both Root Explorer and APK Extractor
3. Run Root Explorer -> Make Android read-write
4. Completely uninstall all Google apps ( Google Play Store, etc )
5. Run APK Extractor

to get current Android's package name
6. Uninstall via adb (part of MEmu's installation ) MEmu's Android 4.2.2 ( you obtained its package name previously ) keeping all data intact -> adb uninstall -k <name of package>
7. Install via adb (part of MEmu's installation ) Android 4.4.2 which some time ago I extracted from NOX App Player

Note: Never have tested this. Why should I've done so?
21st March 2016, 10:59 AM |#1527  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Quote:

Since years I trust in this: https://www.opennicproject.org/nearest-servers/
Never had problems, quite reverse. Also in MEmu I'm using OpenNIC's DNS servers.

Note: Always keep in mind that especially streaming is sometimes slower when using OpenDNS or any other DNS service than when using your local ISP.

@Calcii @jwoegerbauer Thank you for your sharing! I will quote your BKM to MEmu101 later.

@jakarta Please let me know whether it works for your case.
21st March 2016, 12:30 PM |#1528  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Yes, tried it: miserably failed. IMO the reason for this is that developers of MEmu App Player obviously used / use the VirtualBox SDK, so they could (internally) rename the VirtualBox original .EXE-files prefixed VBox... etc to MEmu.... Resume: All references aren't resolvable.

nice try
21st March 2016, 01:22 PM |#1529  
Flag Krasnodar
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, Dungeon Hunter 5 does not work. Black screen, but the sound is coming.
21st March 2016, 01:46 PM |#1530  

More
Limit to number of instances of MeMu on a PC?
I found a limit to the number of instances a PC can run at the same time. It is 5. I could created the 6th instance but it would not open. My hardware is as follows:
CPU = Intel ICore7-6700k, RAM = 32GB, Video = SLI Radeon 7950, Asus Motherboard. I have allocated 2 CPU cores to each instance of MeMU and 2048GB of RAM.

Are there any setting changes which would allow me to run more instances of MeMU at the same time?
21st March 2016, 01:57 PM |#1531  

More
Quote:

For me the road-map would be:

1. Run desired instance of MEmu
2. Install both Root Explorer and APK Extractor
3. Run Root Explorer -> Make Android read-write
4. Completely uninstall all Google apps ( Google Play Store, etc )
5. Run APK Extractor

to get current Android's package name
6. Uninstall via adb (part of MEmu's installation ) MEmu's Android 4.2.2 ( you obtained its package name previously ) keeping all data intact -> adb uninstall -k <name of package>
7. Install via adb (part of MEmu's installation ) Android 4.4.2 which some time ago I extracted from NOX App Player

Note: Never have tested this. Why should I've done so?

thank you jwoegerbauer for examples,we hope that those of microvirt update to android 4.4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)