Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2016, 12:46 AM |#1631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gameloft - Dragon Mania Legends
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

Wondering why not simply visit Gameloft's customer care at http://support.gameloft.com/?lang=en ?
They say: "We are here to assist you, guide you and help you enjoy your game to the fullest."

Taken from this Gameloft's support site:

Game crashes after a few seconds of the game loading

If your game crashes as soon as the loading is completed, please try restarting your device and your Wi-Fi router as the issue could possibly be caused by an unstable Internet connection. Thank you for understanding.

Ehm, because this issue is only happening on my MEmu 2.5.0 maybe ??? I have absolutely no issues with the game running on my Lenovo P70 (4.4.4) through the same router. And offcourse I tried to restart, reinstal (app or whole MEmu). So please...wonder no more.
Can anybody run and actually play Gameloft - Dragon Mania Legends ?

4th April 2016, 07:24 AM |#1632  
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalonz

Ehm, because this issue is only happening on my MEmu 2.5.0 maybe ??? I have absolutely no issues with the game running on my Lenovo P70 (4.4.4) through the same router. And offcourse I tried to restart, reinstal (app or whole MEmu). So please...wonder no more.
Can anybody run and actually play Gameloft - Dragon Mania Legends ?

Because currently it's raining took the time to do the test.

Dragon ML HD, which I fetched off Gameloft's official store, works flawlessly on my copy of MEmu App Player:

Therefore it's verified your issue isn't a problem with MEmu as you suspect. Wondering why you guys always first of all think MEmu App Player is the evil of all things.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
4th April 2016, 09:18 AM |#1633  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboby

When in MEmu, entering some app ,turns my laptop's wifi on , although i have ethernet on, and MEmu's wifi disabled.
Can't i make the app work just with the ethernet?

Yes, I think you can access internet in MEmu through Ethernet connection. MEmu is a windows application, no big difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Microvirt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Microvirt Ad-Free
4th April 2016, 09:20 AM |#1634  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

@Microvirt,

any chance MEmu App Player soon ( preferred starting with announced version 2.5.1 ) will properly detect hardware assisted virtualization (HAV) on computers with AMD CPU? I ask this because since I'm using MEmu App Player HAV isn't properly detected, though enabled

and therefore strictly refuses to allow VirtualBox to make use of 2 or even more existing CPU cores: always falls (unchangeable) back to 1 core.

Thank you for your feedback! We will double check this issue soon. By the way, would you please check whether another software occupy the HAV or not? Like Windows Hyper-V?
4th April 2016, 11:50 AM |#1635  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
Could you please describe how GPS location simulation is looking?
4th April 2016, 01:43 PM |#1636  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

Thanks for your feedback! I am trying to on-line update my windows 10 to reproduce this issue, but seems I can not get 14291 build, but a prior one... Is there any way to get that specific update? By the way, mine is windows 10 home edition.

Hi,
New Windows 10 build came out since then and same issue. The issue has been acknowledged by VirtualBox and should be solved now in the very last branch of VirtualBox, allowing any new W10 version to support it. You can refer to the following post : https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewto...76813&start=15

What are the chances to have MEmu use this version of VirtualBox or any of the next ones?

Many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to moritzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moritzzz Ad-Free
4th April 2016, 03:02 PM |#1637  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microvirt

Yes, I think you can access internet in MEmu through Ethernet connection. MEmu is a windows application, no big difference.

Errrr...right...
So... how am i supposed to do that?
4th April 2016, 03:09 PM |#1638  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmytro.wng

Hi,
Could you please describe how GPS location simulation is looking?

Go to 1st post here. Do not spam!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote:

Errrr...right...
So... how am i supposed to do that?

Visit Memu101, there topic: How to Setup LAN (Bridge Connection)
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
4th April 2016, 06:29 PM |#1639  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by

[/COLOR

Visit Memu101, there topic: How to Setup LAN (Bridge Connection)

Now, about seting up LAN :
Playing a game on MEmu through LAN can sent my ip info to the game admin, right?
What about playing the game through the MEmu wifi , can that way of connection sent that info also?
4th April 2016, 07:43 PM |#1640  

More
Quote:

Now, about seting up LAN :
Playing a game on MEmu through LAN can sent my ip info to the game admin, right?
What about playing the game through the MEmu wifi , can that way of connection sent that info also?

I think there is no difference: your IP will be transmitted in either case.
You should be aware of fact that if your computer is capable to use Wi-Fi then MEmu App Player will use your computer's Wi-Fi connection by default. MEmu is just an emulation of an Android device, hence MEmu uses your computer's hardware to simulate the hardware of a real device the best that it can.
4th April 2016, 10:43 PM |#1641  
Thanks Meter: 400

Donate to Me
More
still can't seem to map my xbox gamepad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)