Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019-03-07 v6.1.0 & Android 7.1] MEmu - Most Powerful Android Emulator

601 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2019, 09:01 AM |#5621  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My monitor does not sleep whenever I have memu running.
I tested with a 1 minute timer to sleep my monitor/screen and it will only sleep the display when I close memu.

I didn't have this problem before, it only started a couple days ago. I am using the latest version of memu and windows 10.

30th April 2019, 11:53 AM |#5622  
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLeL

I tested with a 1 minute timer to sleep my monitor/screen and it will only sleep the display when I close memu.

I didn't have this problem before, it only started a couple days ago. I am using the latest version of memu and windows 10.

Instead of SLEEP use HIBERNATE: works at 100%
30th April 2019, 03:18 PM |#5623  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

Instead of SLEEP use HIBERNATE: works at 100%

I meant just to make the monitor sleep. My computer is still completely turned on, but I want my monitor to turn off like it normally does.
I have my Windows setting set to turn off the display/screen in 1 minute of inactivity.
If memu is open, no matter if it is minimized or on screen, my screen does not turn off at all.
1st May 2019, 05:07 AM |#5624  

More
Quote:

I meant just to make the monitor sleep. My computer is still completely turned on, but I want my monitor to turn off like it normally does.
I have my Windows setting set to turn off the display/screen in 1 minute of inactivity.
If memu is open, no matter if it is minimized or on screen, my screen does not turn off at all.

As a workaround, if you're using a laptop, you can set a blank, black screensaver. Here's how:
a. In the search box, or Cortana, type screen saver and click Change screen saver.
b. From the drop-down menu, select Blank, and set the timer for 1 minute, or whatever period of inactivity is desired.

BTW: Re-post the issue on MEmu's User Group at Facebook, too

1st May 2019, 10:28 AM |#5625  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Brother Iam also facing the same issue whenever I use this emulator. I have windows 7.
5th May 2019, 04:44 AM |#5626  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
for certain purposes i'am using Memu 3.3.0 and android 5.1
my questions:
1. i found Automagic doesn't start after boot (using app like Autorun and enabled it but doesn't help) is there any way how to make app like Automagic start after boot?

2. i write simple sh script, how to make it executed on boot?

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-05-05 105023.png
Views:	74
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	4753491  
5th May 2019, 07:00 AM |#5627  

More
@kepeto

1. All the apps that should start other apps ( batch-mode ) at boot-time only work if MEmu instance is rooted.
2. On a rooted MEmu instance you can add so-called init.d support to run any scripts of your choice at boot-time. Read more here.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
8th May 2019, 03:20 PM |#5628  

More
Currently facing a dilemma with emulators while playing Mobile Legends.

I'm a highly skilled players so I value skillshot accuracy above all else. However no emulator is perfect:
1. LDplayer:
Pros: Perfect accuracy for any kind of skills (even channeling + using joystick to aim ones), very fast skill placing. Can type chat while moving
Cons: Smooth effect in fullscreen that hurts my eyes. All other emulators have this problem

LDplayer fullscreen

You can see that graphics here are blurred/smoothed. Long-term, they hurt my eyes.

2. MEMU:
Pros: Sharpened graphics in fullscreen (so beautiful). Much faster app loading time.
Cons: Skill placing has a noticeable delay (it takes around 0.5s to move skills to desired place). Skill aiming is a little off, hugely affecting your skills (I used MEMU for a year already). Must stop before typing chat.

MEMU full screen

You can see that graphics here are sharpened. I love them so much.

I also noticed that MEMU fullscreen is played above all other pop-up, message, etc. While LDplayer and other emulators' fullscreen allows pop-up, message to be above them.

My question: What settings I need to perform to allow other emulators to have the same nice sharpened fullscreen graphics like MEMU? Or there is no way at all?
9th May 2019, 07:43 AM |#5629  

More
@nguadien

Quote:

My question: What settings I need to perform to allow other emulators to have the same nice sharpened fullscreen graphics like MEMU? Or there is no way at all?

Graphics in Android throughout is created and manipulated with the open-source OpenGL ES API: GLSurfaceView and GLSurfaceView.Renderer. No matter what version of Android OS. Some emulators try to translate the OpenGL ES API calls to Microsoft conformant Direct3D API calls. As this is true with MEmu App Player, too. It's worthwhile to know that this conversion isn't possible at a 100% level, and: it's all hard-coded.

AFAIK regardless of fact whether OpenGL or Direct3D as graphics engine is selected by user, it can't get additionally configured by user. At least I never noticed that any emulator offers such a possibility.
9th May 2019, 08:46 PM |#5630  
Flag qazvin

More
i have a problem with smart F
everything works fine but everytime i want to pickup something smart F doesnt show on a pickup box o items
please help me
11th May 2019, 09:30 AM |#5631  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_7qe

i have a problem with smart F
everything works fine but everytime i want to pickup something smart F doesnt show on a pickup box o items
please help me

You're highly recommended to re-post the issue on MEmu's User Group at Facebook, too

The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)