601 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2019, 04:02 PM |#5641  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguadien

Currently facing a dilemma with emulators while playing Mobile Legends.

I'm a highly skilled players so I value skillshot accuracy above all else. However no emulator is perfect:
1. LDplayer:
Pros: Perfect accuracy for any kind of skills (even channeling + using joystick to aim ones), very fast skill placing. Can type chat while moving
Cons: Smooth effect in fullscreen that hurts my eyes. All other emulators have this problem

LDplayer fullscreen

You can see that graphics here are blurred/smoothed. Long-term, they hurt my eyes.

2. MEMU:
Pros: Sharpened graphics in fullscreen (so beautiful). Much faster app loading time.
Cons: Skill placing has a noticeable delay (it takes around 0.5s to move skills to desired place). Skill aiming is a little off, hugely affecting your skills (I used MEMU for a year already). Must stop before typing chat.

MEMU full screen

You can see that graphics here are sharpened. I love them so much.

I also noticed that MEMU fullscreen is played above all other pop-up, message, etc. While LDplayer and other emulators' fullscreen allows pop-up, message to be above them.

My question: What settings I need to perform to allow other emulators to have the same nice sharpened fullscreen graphics like MEMU? Or there is no way at all?

If you are hard gamer, go get an android tablet or install android x86 on your PC, my 2 cents

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro

17th May 2019, 09:07 AM |#5642  
Thanks Meter: 729

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong73

If you are hard gamer, go get an android tablet or install android x86 on your PC, my 2 cents

Totally agree with you:
An emulator - as with MEmu App Player - is a piece of software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). So, the emulator has more tasks to accomplish what in turn needs more CPU power, more clock speed, more main memory and much more. Conversation which is made between the hardware and emulator is not happening directly. It needs Windows OS help.
Whereas an Android OS - as for example BlissOS - is totally different from that. It is a System software that manages computer hardware and provides common services to all applications. It directly accesses the computer's resources. No need any other intermediate software except the drivers and it - depending on Android version - can be ran on 1GB RAM with old Pentium processors.

IMHO an emulator is always only an emergency solution, was never meant to play heavy games .
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
19th May 2019, 12:31 PM |#5643  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
WTF?
If you want to read MEMUC command reference you're enforced to login to somewhere named W, at first. WTF?
19th May 2019, 10:59 PM |#5644  
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanOfAndroid

If you want to read MEMUC command reference you're enforced to login to somewhere named W, at first. WTF?

Never heard of Wordpress?
Gtz Kurt
20th May 2019, 07:45 AM |#5645  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Krummbein

Never heard of Wordpress?
Gtz Kurt

You didn't get it.
20th May 2019, 05:55 PM |#5646  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

@nguadien

Graphics in Android throughout is created and manipulated with the open-source OpenGL ES API: GLSurfaceView and GLSurfaceView.Renderer. No matter what version of Android OS. Some emulators try to translate the OpenGL ES API calls to Microsoft conformant Direct3D API calls. As this is true with MEmu App Player, too. It's worthwhile to know that this conversion isn't possible at a 100% level, and: it's all hard-coded.

AFAIK regardless of fact whether OpenGL or Direct3D as graphics engine is selected by user, it can't get additionally configured by user. At least I never noticed that any emulator offers such a possibility.

I really don't know how and why, but after my Win 10 1809 (April 2019) got BSOD once every hour due to Critical Process Died; I installed Win 10 1809 (October 2018) and voila, my LDplayer has fullscreen graphics nearly 90% as nice as MEMU:

LDplayer Win 10 Oct 2018

I still appreciate MEMU and Bluestacks so much (old photo)
MEMU

So now I have nice fullscreen graphics as well as godlike accuracy in LDplayer. MEMU cannot offer such a thing (its MOBA skills are always 20% off and 50% slower than LDplayer).

Though the best graphics would be Bluestacks with 2560 x 1440; Bluestacks controls are so horrible that I would never install it again. It took me 5 hours to root, made nice keymapping, then finally every MOBA skill in Bluestacks requires me to press its key 2 times: One for holding skill, press again to release (obviously this is a bug). **** Bluestacks.

So at the end of the day, I still choose LDplayer as my best emu.
PS: And after doing Captcha for 30 times why can't I post this?
20th May 2019, 06:04 PM |#5647  
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:

You didn't get it.

The What-the-**** is the login-page of the Wordpress-Instance they keep their doc in ... someone added the url to that instead of the final document ... the world is full of fuuls doin stupid things, you know.

Gtz
Kurt
28th May 2019, 08:09 AM |#5648  

More
MEMUC
Excerpt of MEMUC manual:
Quote:

Since MEMU Android Emulator 6.0, MEmu supports a new full-functional command MEMUC. It is designed to replace all other command interfaces like memu, memumanage, memuconsole and adb.

Most likely you don’t need ADB command any longer because memuc execmd supports most of Android commands. In addition, memuc execmd doesn’t depend on ADB server which means more stable. However, memuc adb is still supported just in case you need a specific adb command for some reason.

For testing wrote a quick-and-dirty Windows Command Script what makes use of several MEMUC ( read: MEmu Command Shell ) subcommands. Experienced that not all subcommands are working, especially adb and execmd.

Screenshot of script's output:

Basis was MEMUC shipped with MEmu v6.2.3

It's always the same: each software Microvirt releases is buggy.

BTW:
Working link to MEMUC command reference is
https://www.memuplay.com/blog/2018/1...erence-manual/
30th May 2019, 07:14 AM |#5649  

More
@jwoegerbauer

Please make the script available to me. TIA
31st May 2019, 10:36 AM |#5650  

More
Quote:

@jwoegerbauer

Please make the script available to me. TIA

See attachment.

Be aware that script can only be used as programming help , this because some MEMUC subcommands at time of this writing aren't working as expected.

Attached Files
File Type: zip MEmu-VM-Optimizer (MEMUC-test).zip - [Click for QR Code] (74.9 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwoegerbauer Ad-Free
3rd June 2019, 08:22 AM |#5651  

More
Probably OFF-TOPIC

A Windows Gaming edition is specifically tailored and optimized for the gamers.
It got rid of most of the unnecessary elements Windows OS by default comes with.

Hence it probably is the right Windows OS edition for low-end PCs ( eg. 2-cores CPU, 4 GB RAM ) if planned to run MEmu on.

Windows 10 Gaming Edition Rog-Rampage 2019 - compiled by Team OS

FYI: That's not the only Windows 10 Gaming edition that exists, so do a related Google search.

In case you want to have it housed on a bootable flashdrive, you are recommended to use either free-of-charge Rufus tool or free version of AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard to create the Windows-To-Go ( read: portable Windows OS ).

How to Create Windows-To-Go Drive via Rufus

It is rather simple to create Windows To Go Drive using Rufus. Firstly, you shall plug a proper USB flash drive in your computer. Then, download Rufus and fire up it. And you will enter the main operating interface. Then you can do as the following steps:

1. Prepare Windows ISO and select the USB flashdrive
2. Determine the partition scheme and target system type; select the File system as NTFS
3. Click on “Browse” to select your ISO file
4. Select Windows To Go option
5. Click “Start” icon

Notice: When you plan to employ the Windows-To-Go drive with MBR partition scheme, select “MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI computer”; and choose “GPT partition scheme for UEFI” only when you can make certain of it.

Example Rufus screenshot:

Important:
If using a flashdrive with Windows-To-Go on it, then
1. Always shut down Windows and wait for shutdown to complete before removing the Windows-To-Go drive.
2. Don't insert the Windows-To-Go drive into a running computer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)